Old 06-28-2007, 08:34 AM

Gichie can only hope to improve
Re: Alex Flores's Vid Clip

One of the best clips I've ever seen, the 180 roll back is awesome!:YEAH
Old 06-28-2007, 08:36 AM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Insane J
I hear alot about you from many friends such as Barth Vader, but I haven't seen any cips from you in a while, and now I did, I must say... I'm really amazed, one of my favorite US riders for sure !

Are you coming down to Holland for the european champs in Septembre ? Hope to see you there bro, your talent would make it even more interesting

And gotta say it again, loved the roll back after the 180, and the circle touch down... owh, and I must say, the no handed sitdown 0's were pretty amazing as well :YEAH good job...

Thanks insane J tell barth I said whats up, I'm going to try to make it out there maybe some sponsors will step up to the plate.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:07 PM

"STANDALONE" is a decent person

Everybody Is Killing The 636 Alex Your Stunts Are Dope

Has Anybody Seen Mannys New Clip

Killing It
Old 06-28-2007, 12:16 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

no handed sit down o's blew my mind! i envy!
Old 06-28-2007, 01:26 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Full faring please. Other than that, pure hotness! :YEAH
Old 06-28-2007, 01:46 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome style..im surprised your not european. lol
if only there was some footage of his switchback wheelies.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:53 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
I dont do Power wheelies so I dont need a Full fairing bike for Aerodynamics! I do Stunts. No Need for full fairings. Once again those are for Aerodynamics..........
Me Personally, I dont Race!! I STUNT!! I Own A Stunt Bike!

If you like going 4x4 then I recommend taking a Truck or vehicle set up for it!! Im Sure that The Escalade on 24's will tear it up to But Id Rather take the Lifted Toyota 4x4 on 38" tires.

My Point is that there is a toy for all Sports & Full Fairings aint for Stunting.....Thats for Raicing!!

No Hate Mikey...............Just making a point!! Peaze!!

Everyone hates on Streetfighters like everyone hated on Hand Brakes........ Dont everyone own a Gay Handbrake by Now????

I said it back in the day!! If you dont want to get a Handbrake thats cool..... You will get left behind......

Just give it time. Everyone will own a Streetfighter!!

Once Again & Back from the handbrake days, My Favorite quote.... If you dont get a streetfighter you will too be left behind!! Got to step it up!

MIKE...................... We are Stunters.

To all who said back in the days " I will never own a handbrake" Like for Example CBO... I Know that they have had to suck it up & put one on to not get left behind.....

Give it a lil more time....... Everyone will own a StuntBike not a Race Bike, so that they too dont get left behind!!!

Manny

Last edited by Manny; 06-28-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:06 PM

I have to agree to disagree. Your right you don't NEED farings to do tricks. But it's not just doing the tricks, it's making them look good with style, the way you look doing them, and in my opinion doing those tricks with farings makes it look better to the eye and adds to your style.

Take Alex doing those tricks on one bike, then get off and do the same tricks with farings, and watching him ride with farings is just more appealing to watch. But to each their own. Definately not hating on the skills though. Good riding, film, edit, and music.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by va stunta
awesome style..im surprised your not european. lol
if only there was some footage of his switchback wheelies.
I have some just didnt use it. I also have him Hoping the front tire after a 180 but didnt use it either. I just came across the footage Yesterday!! Talk about coming in Hot on a 180!!!!

Ill make another clip soon!! Ima start working on another one with RoadRashChic, Alex Flores, JJ, B Jones & Myself!! Then after that I will have one.... Prolly Next week.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:13 PM

I have to agree to disagree. Your right you don't NEED farings to do tricks. But it's not just doing the tricks, it's making them look good with style, the way you look doing them, and in my opinion doing those tricks with farings makes it look better to the eye and adds to your style.

Take Alex doing those tricks on one bike, then get off and do the same tricks with farings, and watching him ride with farings is just more appealing to watch. But to each their own. Definately not hating on the skills though. Good riding, film, edit, and music.
I Feel you!! Me Personally................ Ill Take Joe Drydens bike over any Full Fairing............ For Stunting of course... Ill Leave my 1000RR Full Fairing for the Casual Ride to go get Ice Cream & Some Street Stunting to Show off.... But When Show comes or Comp...........You will catch me on my Stunt Bike!!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Manny
I Feel you!! Me Personally................ Ill Take Joe Drydens bike over any Full Fairing............ For Stunting of course... Ill Leave my 1000RR Full Fairing for the Casual Ride to go get Ice Cream & Some Street Stunting to Show off.... But When Show comes or Comp...........You will catch me on my Stunt Bike!!
Joe's bike is nice, true that! Also not only looking at others riding, but riding myself. Guess I like the feel of seeing the nose of my upper or shadow of the bike when doing circles/wheelies instead of my ugly dirty front tire.. Throwing back sitdowns, crouching dn in seatstanders, spreaders, HC and being blinded by my bike kinda adds the fun scare effect to it that I enjoy.

But hey variety is good, there definitely should be streetfighters out there to change it up! Was just throwing out my 2cent cuz that's what i like to see, but guess I'll just shut up smile and just give props from now on. HA!

Last edited by mikkee; 06-28-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

I finnaly got motorcycle license :P never had one of those before. lol well i got one for cars 3 days ago aswell. haha
Old 06-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Thanks

Yo Just cause I didnt get it on vid dont mean he dont do it!!

Nastyness there too!! Believe me!

How are you Buddy? Ill go film some more this weekend & make another clip! Ill Include that on there for Ya! hahahaha
hell yeah that would be sweet..ALex ur a pimppp dude...and ive been good..just been busy..working...trying to collect more toys hahaha...i sitll wana come see u....lol..ill make it one day ull see
Old 06-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

I Fu**en Luv That Circle Drift...in The Beginning That **** Tripped Me Out.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the full fairing look, but like many said we are not racing, if a major manufacturar ever produces a stunt bike I really dont think it will have a dress. Belive me we can make streetfighters look good we just need one of the hard core custom dudes to go to town on one.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:13 PM

LOZ- is a decent person

nice video.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:49 AM

Joe's bike is nice, true that! Also not only looking at others riding, but riding myself. Guess I like the feel of seeing the nose of my upper or shadow of the bike when doing circles/wheelies instead of my ugly dirty front tire.. Throwing back sitdowns, crouching dn in seatstanders, spreaders, HC and being blinded by my bike kinda adds the fun scare effect to it that I enjoy.

But hey variety is good, there definitely should be streetfighters out there to change it up! Was just throwing out my 2cent cuz that's what i like to see, but guess I'll just shut up smile and just give props from now on. HA!
LOL.................. No Mikey I Like Creative Critizism & Some argument.... Not a lot tho!! Sometimes controlled arguments are just elevated & a bit more intense conversations to see & Understand opposite and or different views!!

Here is me on a Full Fairing doing a 12 bar Scrape!!

Old 06-29-2007, 02:53 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Alex Flores's Vid Clip

That was really good alex :YEAH

I haven't seen a vid. with you in it for a long time , and you really have stepped up your game with all the hot tricks
Old 06-29-2007, 12:17 PM

LOL.................. No Mikey I Like Creative Critizism & Some argument.... Not a lot tho!! Sometimes controlled arguments are just elevated & a bit more intense conversations to see & Understand opposite and or different views!!

Here is me on a Full Fairing doing a 12 bar Scrape!!

On the gixx back in 03..

Yeah I'm pretty sure at some point everyone will need streetfighters to not get left behind. Right now I don't see much tricks that are a must have, that requires a streetfighter set-up. If that was true Aaron Colton, Ernie, and Teach wouldn't have won the last 3 comps.. - but I'm sure you guys are working on things that we'll see soon, and when that time comes I'll probably end up doing it too, in the mean time I'm just playing catchup. haha!

This 750 I've been riding for the last 3years stock everything is killing me, can't wait to get my ZX6 up, so I can at least turn my flippin clipons out and when I touch the gas I'm not afraid of dieing..

Quick Reply: Alex Flores's Vid Clip