OLD MAN ROGER -pt 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 03:54 AM

LOZ- is a decent person
Thumbs up OLD MAN ROGER -pt 2

:YEAH http://youtube.com/watch?v=DKypDFN_shM
Old 06-23-2007, 03:55 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: OLD MAN ROGER -pt 2

yoooo
Old 06-23-2007, 03:56 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

You put the saliva song you you you i dont know you beat me to it
Old 06-23-2007, 04:01 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

no stoppies!? jk good ****. although definitely needs some trick diversity...the whole vid was circles!
you know that footage is old because roger is wearing jeans and a hoodie, way too hot for that this time of year
Old 06-23-2007, 04:02 AM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Very cool and very skillful:YEAH

loving the frogger figer of 8, and that bike is still dam clean
Old 06-23-2007, 04:03 AM

Red face Re: OLD MAN ROGER -pt 2

Originally Posted by aw0n0
no stoppies!? jk good ****. although definitely needs some trick diversity...the whole vid was circles!
you know that footage is old because roger is wearing jeans and a hoodie, way too hot for that this time of year
Your very smart chad lol
Old 06-23-2007, 04:07 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah !!! nice clip, love to see how smooth you are !! sick...
Old 06-23-2007, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by DBoy
Your very smart chad lol
also no one is allowed to ride at that spot anymore...since at least 4 months ago, i miss that spot
Old 06-23-2007, 04:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude ............oh my god the editing was un ******* beleivable................

you are the **** brutha,and i think that is the best song for a stunt video ever.........

thanks for posting this loz,you the man
Old 06-23-2007, 04:15 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

not just your average circle clip chad almost every thing was a figure eight
Old 06-23-2007, 04:16 AM

WELCOME TO the Showwwww...
Old 06-23-2007, 04:21 AM
also known as OMR

tit song right ?
Old 06-23-2007, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
not just your average circle clip chad almost every thing was a figure eight
true, that ***** ridiculously difficult. but a lot of people are going to get bored watching only circles. i think all the footage is so old you werent even doing stoppies yet
Old 06-23-2007, 04:26 AM
also known as OMR

true, that ***** ridiculously difficult. but a lot of people are going to get bored watching only circles. i think all the footage is so old you werent even doing stoppies yet
aaaaaahhhhh who asked ya ..

i don't care i love the editing and the song is ******* perfect for stunters

"ladies and gentelmen please would you turn your attention to me"

"do you want it do you need it"

cause we are all show offs...lol
Old 06-23-2007, 04:30 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

rogers circle button is broken and he cant get it to shut off...lol
Old 06-23-2007, 04:32 AM

LOZ- is a decent person

glad you like it Roger. I told you that I was impressed with how perfect the song matched the editing.... and I didnt even go for that, it just matched :YEAH

Chad, I got footage of possibly every single trick in the book, Roger doing it. so this was more of a figure 8 exclusive kinda thing.

Part 3 will come out.... soon. I just filmed it tonight. no sneak preview for yall!!
Old 06-23-2007, 04:33 AM
also known as OMR

werd......hahaha
Old 06-23-2007, 05:14 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

sick and smooth skills omr :YEAH
Old 06-23-2007, 06:04 AM

AKUMATOTENSHI is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice post.

Akuma
Old 06-23-2007, 08:29 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

frog figure 8 was sick!