Traverse City Michigan (crew 72)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:12 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Traverse City Michigan (crew 72)

hod did i miss this
Old 06-19-2007, 01:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
hod did i miss this

u were busy havn a religous conversation with me

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...o-u-think.html

remember
Old 06-19-2007, 02:09 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
not personal to u ludo just to ur comment.... STFU yes we all passed the crappy stage but u have to have some dignity in urself like the first clip i ever saw of papa ***** up there was NOT of him doing tricks from 1998 or the first vid i saw of U was still BP wheelies and circle attemps so if u wanna show ur progress in ur skitches and stand still burnouts DONT POST AN 8 MINUTE LONG VID OF THAT 1998 **** CUZ ITS BORING

DIGNITY!!!!! (SENCE OF PRIDE PEOPLE!!!)
Ye ok, point taken. But you have to admit it's not as bad as vid's you've seen on here b4 right?? and i did say it was to long. But there is nothing worse then when your buzzed up and happy with your progress and then have people jump all over your post hating it. It don't matter how good you are there will always be someone better then you, even if your doing combo circles people dont post up and say thats **** cuz your not doing fast wide combo circles. They just say "nice" or "to long" or what ever there is. I'm not taking sides i just wonted to point out that its not always needed, unless its that crap vid of the guy's riding with there helmets on the side of the bike and doing tank dangerlers with both wheels on the ground, then everyone needs to hate that video