++++BrokenBone/Apex Films++++

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 02:48 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: ++++BrokenBone/Apex Films++++

Originally Posted by socalstunts
Thats wack... use your own footage. Thats what its all about. Get out there and travel and make the video have meaning and value... Anyone could get footage from somewhere else....

I know the video will still be tight, but it would be that much better if it was ALL you....
G, yes, you're right, we have El Salvador, Japan, Zurich, France, Spain, Canada and all of the US so I know I got the travel and personal **** covered, haha. But I don't have anyone eating **** like I know **** gets eaten. So its all us, but the bonus, thats, well bonus. Besides, I just don't crash like I use to, none of the people I ride with do, kinda sad really.

Its not about the high road its about entertainment, I sold my soul long ago.

Last edited by Nick Apex; 06-19-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:58 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
G, yes, you're right, we have El Salvador, Japan, Zurich, France, Spain, Canada and all of the US so I know I got the travel and personal **** covered, haha. But I don't have anyone eating **** like I know **** gets eaten. So its all us, but the bonus, thats, well bonus. Besides, I just don't crash like I use to, none of the people I ride with do, kinda sad really.

Its not about the high road its about entertainment, I sold my soul long ago.

when did u plan the release for? u gonna be waited on the corner after the revolution man

PS: fish a friend of me showed me rock the 40z 2 and it's just damn nasty, liked it ten times more than the first one, real mad quality job, props!!
do u think i can order one without it's going to me on the back of a camel? Lol
Old 06-19-2007, 03:32 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope you and Edub come to the UK one day soon... i can try and organise some tasty morsals for you... maybe a show at silverstone race track etc...

Last edited by glingglo; 06-19-2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: my initial post was too gay
Old 06-19-2007, 04:06 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by glingglo
i hope you and Edub come to the UK one day soon... i can try and organise some tasty morsals for you... maybe a show at silverstone race track etc...
Trust me we want to BAD! If we can find some sort of organization that can cover the costs or perhaps a paying gig for a show then we're on a plane! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:34 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck fellas.....i am a big fan of the apex and 40oz films so im sure the calabo will be tight.....all i have to offer is a OTOWN THROW DOWN trailer or clip which ever you want either one will be gangster ill hand it over edited rready to go if thats cool
Old 06-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Shamil Khabiev (El Ruso1)

RUS EXTREM is an unknown quantity at this point

go and play with barbys

lol me just so board have fucke the arm mad2: in 5 min me riding again

Last edited by RUS EXTREM; 06-24-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Looking forward toit.. Rock the 40oz 2 was definately the best vid I've seen in awhile