greatest squid vid ever...

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 01:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

BLACK03636 is a decent person
Re: greatest squid vid ever...

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You must be a homo, look at what he said to you Erik!! ^^^^
wow bro..you and crotch have way to uch time on your hands....if you just scroll up you will see it went a little diffrent...you my friend are a true internet gangster...****** ******!
Old 01-15-2007, 02:08 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLACK03636
wow bro..you and crotch have way to uch time on your hands....if you just scroll up you will see it went a little diffrent...you my friend are a true internet gangster...****** ******!
I didn't write that, I just quoted it as you said it. Not my fault your inner feelings came true to Erik!!
Old 01-15-2007, 02:55 PM

hahaha....dude..u have problems...go take ur meds, have a coke and a smile and stfu
Old 01-15-2007, 02:57 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet poppie squid!
Old 01-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

cool dude..i like your copy and paste work..real nice...well if your going to do something, dont just talk **** about it..****** do it...This is one of the gayest forums ive ever been a part of anyways...i think its really funny that all you "pros" take something so little so far...you all give this sport a bad name..and no its not cuz u think ur good...it cuz u think ur better than everybody else...so erik you need to check the people you have on here and think about baning a few other peopleif ur even really goin to do it...unless there all ur ****** but buddies and thats how yall roll on this site..but whatever floats ur boat......Im not going to az so crotch you can stfu...this *** kept inviting me over to his house for something...and no sorry ive never even been to alabama, you imbread ***** over there make me sick....and as for the site...you can lick my ***** *******!!!!

and as for that *** that told me to say some **** to his face...next time ur in florida please just let me know...im fear nobody and will have no problem saying ANYTHING to your face..bitch..
If it wasn't for the entertainment value, you would be gone. BTW, I'm not a pro, I'm just a biker that likes stunts. I've never claimed, nor will I ever claim to be a pro at anything except my job. I'm enjoying your horrible grammer, random thoughts, and out of control feelings. Please continue looking like a moron!!! I won't have to ban you, you'll probably just leave.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:47 PM

unless u plan on banning me which u prolly dont even have the power to do so, i aint goin no where...
Old 01-15-2007, 03:53 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

unless u plan on banning me which u prolly dont even have the power to do so, i aint goin no where...
Keep diggin bro your almost to CHINA!!! idiot!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:23 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't that where you find asians?
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

haha, i guess you have trouble reading also.. it does say "Senior Mod" below his name doesn't it jerkoff? Yes, you hate this site, i can't imagine why. Lets see, it's a STUNT site, and you have NO clue, idea or even vague skill that someone might misconstrew as talent on a bike. All you have done, is given members of the site ammo to make fun of your retarded ***, and made threads that not even bikerboy stars would ask. We have all laughed at you for several days, and u're still clueless... as the halfrican says.. keep diggin.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lerntoride
Isn't that where you find asians?
no, u find them taking dirty pictures on their cell phones.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:31 PM

cool guys...well im still here talkin and ur obviously reading it so ill still be here talkin till erik the "moderator" bans me...

Last edited by BLACK03636; 01-15-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:33 PM
B.T.M.

u're "he talkin" is that what u gay guys call blow jobs?

and try to refrain yourself from trying to relate this to one of my family members, you will just further your lack of intellect
Old 01-15-2007, 04:41 PM

"here talkin"...can you not read idiot...every time is respond to a post you respond to it in like 5 seconds...go get a job and do something with ur life...get out of ur parents house for a change...and most of all GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:44 PM

DEBO is a decent person

sidekick comes to mind
Old 01-15-2007, 04:45 PM
B.T.M.

"here talkin"...can you not read idiot...every time is respond to a post you respond to it in like 5 seconds...go get a job and do something with ur life...get out of ur parents house for a change...and most of all GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!
obviously we can see you edited your post whiz kid. if u've noticed, u've posted more times in here than i have.. and i started the thread. Once again, i don't live in my parents house. Thanks dee who... yes son, you should try getting a cell phone.. i lower your self esteem from anywhere.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:47 PM

You Really Think You Lower My Self Esteem...im Just Glad I Will Never Be A Loser Livin With My Rents At 23 Years Of Age Like You...you Give Me A Goal To Shoot For When Its Comes To "how Not To Live My Life"..thanks
Old 01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
B.T.M.

if u're just going to make up bullshit, then don't play around here. the point of this is to use witt, not make up fairy tail stories. well lets see, debo, have u ever been to my house? who do i live with.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:51 PM

Of Course Ur Boyfriend Is Gunna Lie For You....why Would He Tell Me You Really Live With Ur Rents..come On Now I Thought You Had More Common Sence Than That..
Old 01-15-2007, 04:56 PM
B.T.M.

wow, so according to you i'm pretty much dating every dude on the site.. i must have the worlds biggest dong.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:00 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

and as for that *** that told me to say some **** to his face...next time ur in florida please just let me know...im fear nobody and will have no problem saying ANYTHING to your face..bitch..
I should be down by O-town and Lakeland next month

Quick Reply: greatest squid vid ever...