greatest squid vid ever...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 05:45 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

BLACK03636 is a decent person
Re: greatest squid vid ever...

Well Thats my favorite stunt on my bike...But the one im the best at is ****** ur mom in the *** while looking thru your baby pictures and wonder how its gunna make you feel when your calling me daddy...
Old 01-12-2007, 05:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's not a trick u ****** squid... wow a mom joke, who didn't see that coming?? It's really sad to see your witt is about as strong as your stunt skills. I guess being abused by your uncle at such a young age really did affect your adulthood.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:54 PM

haha....im sorry were u tryin to be funny or just tryin to crack more gay jokes...and if ur mom thinks its a trick, then i call it a trick...just like her slutty azz!!! ChEa BiTcH!!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

jesus, please put some thought into your random babbling, i'm glad you can entertain yourself, but everyone else just laughs at your lame attempts to be funny.. seriously, type out your insult, then step back a minute before you hit post. cuz you're just digging yourself a hole here ya ***. and i'm serious, i would hurt you really bad, so rethink what you say.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:01 PM

ok...let me rethink what im sayin....your a ***..ur moms a ****...u prolly just followed in you dads footsteps, and if you do have and brothers or sisters..there prolly emo...There I re thought it for you...Do you like that better???
Old 01-12-2007, 06:02 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLACK03636
Well Thats my favorite stunt on my bike...But the one im the best at is ****** ur mom in the *** while looking thru your baby pictures and wonder how its gunna make you feel when your calling me daddy...
haha....im sorry were u tryin to be funny or just tryin to crack more gay jokes...and if ur mom thinks its a trick, then i call it a trick...just like her slutty azz!!! ChEa BiTcH!!!!
Dude... just stop now. You are using such statements as "azz" and "ChEa BiTcH", this alone has completely ruined your credibility as being a "Gangster". Not that you had any credibility in the first place, but still... the millionth of an ounce that you did have is all gone now.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM
B.T.M.

come on now son.... now u're just reaching for insults... i'm still laughing at your squidly *** doin a poppa stoppie w no helmet.. i'm suprised those lil arms can hold u up. and are u poor? that neighborhood looks like a shitbox.. i guess your mom never left her job at the gas station huh? oh well, atleast my taxes are payin for something.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:04 PM

Gangster....Who said anything about bein gangster...are you reading the right post??? Dude I know Im so far from gangster and trust me its gunna stay that way...
Old 01-12-2007, 06:06 PM
B.T.M.

Hey crotch you goin to stunt wars??? if so pm your number and ill call you when I get there to show you how much of a gangsta I really am..You wanna talk ****?? Lets see you back it up you little bitch!!!!!
what wigger?
N/A

Gangster....Who said anything about bein gangster...are you reading the right post??? Dude I know Im so far from gangster and trust me its gunna stay that way...
Well, I thought it was safe to assume you were a gangster when you were saying $hit like "Azz" and "Chea I'm a f$%kin wanna be".... so since you are NOT gangster then please, never use these comments in a public forum area AGAIN!

I think I just saw a mom joke from the one who downed mine...Jumpin on the band wagon huh...Well Im done with this thread for now...Crotch you can stay on your computer at home and check out gay **** for the rest of the day..Your mom and I will be home later...Theres a plate in the fridge for you..
Old 01-12-2007, 06:07 PM
B.T.M.

unlike you wigger, i own a home. i don't breat feed from my mom when i'm 20 years old. It wasn't a joke, it was the truth, i've seen her there. it's not pretty. I'd love for you to come check out az.. seriously, come look at it.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:09 PM

ok ill give you a call later...ur number still 510 432 3031??
Old 01-12-2007, 06:11 PM
B.T.M.

that's the one! call me up.. and dont try to have your older brother act like you.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:12 PM
B.T.M.

k fuckstick, go back to fisting your sister, i'm gonna drink beer n play mario kart
Old 01-12-2007, 06:13 PM

If I had a brother...Dumbass...If I can get the number I can get the address...and I thought I sucked at the internet...See you soon...Dont be surprised if your pos bike comes up missin like ur pos riced out civic...Bye for now...
Old 01-12-2007, 06:13 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
k fuckstick, go back to fisting your sister, i'm gonna drink beer n play mario kart
Mario Kart... YESSS... they need to have that **** on the internet so I could play you and HAAAAA-WHOOOOOOP your a$$ w/ Wario!! "ChEa BiTcH"!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 06:15 PM
N/A

If I had a brother...Dumbass...If I can get the number I can get the address...and I thought I sucked at the internet...See you soon...Dont be surprised if your pos bike comes up missin like ur pos riced out civic...Bye for now...
You must be a certified retard.. try searching that Area Code $hitstick!! HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by N/A; 01-12-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:16 PM
B.T.M.

hahah... ok, first of all, come and see me, i've been asking you to. and i'd LOVE to see you get in my garage. and yeah, www.whitepages.com is REALLY difficult to work! my bike is the ****, and u're a litttttle bitter cuz i can ride better than you. aww how cute, you went through all my old posts, that's awesome. Too bad the civic was returned ya dumb ****. Come on over Wigger! Chea!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 06:16 PM

Come on wangsta...You cant say that word...

Quick Reply: greatest squid vid ever...