Baby combos

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Baby combos

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
+1

i hate how ppl try circles before all the basic idle n brake tricks
Or do a spreader for that matter
Old 07-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Or do a spreader for that matter
I think that means you crtch!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

look at the avatar son... i think i can do a spreader...he's poking fun at himself
Old 07-18-2006, 12:23 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate ppl that dont put their bikes together right then try coasters and wires pop out and they break their hand...man ppl like that are retarded..
Old 07-18-2006, 02:24 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

or ppl that can't do endo's but see fat chicks in a car goin 98mph and try to toss one up and go over and break like 5 bones cuz they are so fvckin skinny
Old 07-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

or ppl that can't do endo's but see fat chicks in a car goin 98mph and try to toss one up and go over and break like 5 bones cuz they are so fvckin skinny
like me cause im like 150 lbs wet. o well. on the endo i was tryin to kick the endo out and hit the camera man to **** with him. i hold BP spreaders decent. they dip below but i dont feel too confident rockin them into engine brake without a handbrake in reach. But just wait, im combo-ing them *****es this sunday as soon as the new HB line comes in and i get it burnt into my mind to use it. So you want me to post up a spreader avatar?

This saturday is dedicated to spreaders only then when im comfy ill combo them on sunday. no Prob.:YEAH

The hate is a plenty at StuntLife but i love it.

Last edited by Vetter; 07-18-2006 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:38 PM
B.T.M.

hate is only directed toward hillbilly's in indiana who open their mouth...
yes, put up a spreader avatar my lil prodigy
Old 07-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

hate is only directed toward hillbilly's in indiana who open their mouth...
yes, put up a spreader avatar my lil prodigy
Spreader avatar will be up tonight. Im going to the spot to work on them after class.

this part of indiana is flat, so we call THEM hillbillys rednecks around here.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:49 PM
B.T.M.

close enough, don't try to class it up
Old 07-18-2006, 05:26 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

^^Your Spreaders Are Week!!!! My Tank Danglers Are The Hottness!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 05:32 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

spreaders in shorts
Old 07-18-2006, 05:47 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by VAZ
^^Your Spreaders Are Week!!!! My Tank Danglers Are The Hottness!!!!!!!!
they're gay i know.. my 2nd day tryin them..

sweating your nuts off in 115* heat is far worse than shorts... only reason i went out during the middle of the day cuz this guy wanted some pics