Killed It..

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 06:26 PM

meatstick is a decent person
Re: Killed It..

I'm not hating bro that was a badass video! I love riding the streets! The reactions you get is what makes it so great!

Get that leg healed up bro! That has got to hurt after awhile.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by meatstick
I'm not hating bro that was a badass video! I love riding the streets! The reactions you get is what makes it so great!

Get that leg healed up bro! That has got to hurt after awhile.
hey man thanks for the comment!!! and im hoping it will be ok healed in a month so i can start doing my slow stuff again...some people are just ********.... even my so called friends are wanting to talk **** and they have to point out that they are so much better...act like they never had to learn anyting...its pissing me off..now some people think this is all i can do...When i got idles and **** on lock i can srape 12..yea thats nothing to really brag on but damn..people just **** me off when they do this...
Old 07-14-2006, 06:43 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

it was a good vid. you might want to calm down with tooting your own horn, the "stunt mastas" don't like that and some peole flame because of it. I'm not putting a vid up here til I'm rocking combo circles, but that's just me.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Relentless Dedication..

:YEAH
Originally Posted by KF_Chris
it was a good vid. you might want to calm down with tooting your own horn, the "stunt mastas" don't like that and some peole flame because of it. I'm not putting a vid up here til I'm rocking combo circles, but that's just me.
well i didnt know saying killin it was tootin my horn..im not gunna be like im the best this is the best footage ever..this is just some wheelies in traffic..thought some peopel would like it...alot did some didnt..some felt the need to start/ talk ****...but **** them i dont care..i do this for me i do it because i liike it...id die for what i love..and if i died on my bike hey atleast i was having a badass time... but oh well you still headed down here to ride in a few months???? I hope so
Old 07-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
FUq that who gives a fvck what people on here say.Post some **** up. Alot of people on here seem to forget where they came from. Like they hoped on a bike and was rocking nasty **** 1st day. I still have my 1st day of actually trying ****. It's funny and reminds me how far I've come
Old 07-15-2006, 12:37 AM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
sorry im not as badass as you...and if you get in the bigger version y ou see the cop going down the freeway on the other side..and at the end of hte video..TURN IT UP you will hear the guy say oh **** goo seth...car comes up flashing his lights letting us know there are cops coming..then you see that white car bolt out of hte traffic...Dont hate on my footage.
i don't know if you're joking or what, but are you missing the fact that he COMPLIMENTED your video? and you're telling him not to hate. i'll let ya know what i think of the video when it's done loading... dial up
Old 07-15-2006, 01:07 AM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

looked like a lot of fun, and that's what it's all about.
Old 07-15-2006, 01:37 AM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

standups.... cool
Old 07-15-2006, 03:35 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Metzger
looked like a lot of fun, and that's what it's all about.
yea dude..i had alot of fun..and i usuallydo on my bike hows tony ?? hadnt talked to him in a week or so
Old 07-15-2006, 03:37 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by shortGSXR1000
standups.... cool
and spreaders and stoppies haha hadnt seen you on here in along time.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

looked like helllla fun--man I do that for 5 minutes here on the interstate and no lie 10 state troopers would be on my *** like flies on shiit.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:19 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Armenian
looked like helllla fun--man I do that for 5 minutes here on the interstate and no lie 10 state troopers would be on my *** like flies on shiit.
how it is here ..haha its ****ing gay... thats why i like littlerock
Old 07-15-2006, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice wheelies olson
Old 07-15-2006, 12:47 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

sorry im not as badass as you...and if you get in the bigger version y ou see the cop going down the freeway on the other side..and at the end of hte video..TURN IT UP you will hear the guy say oh **** goo seth...car comes up flashing his lights letting us know there are cops coming..then you see that white car bolt out of hte traffic...Dont hate on my footage.
If you go back and re-read, I wasn't hating on your footage at all. It was well worth posting and watching.

My point in my off topic comment was....It doesn't matter if you're Darius or Farias or Joe Schmarius and it doesn't matter if you really were killing it or not... Let your riding speak for itself, and let us form or own opinions. If we think you killed it, we will tell you so, no reason for you to tell us.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by MikeM
nice wheelies olson
Thanks mike!
Old 07-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
If you go back and re-read, I wasn't hating on your footage at all. It was well worth posting and watching.

My point in my off topic comment was....It doesn't matter if you're Darius or Farias or Joe Schmarius and it doesn't matter if you really were killing it or not... Let your riding speak for itself, and let us form or own opinions. If we think you killed it, we will tell you so, no reason for you to tell us.
alright then man..sorry only tittle i could realy think of..i just thought if you were doing stuff other trhan power wheelies in heavy traffic it was called killin it..i guess ill think ne3xt time..sorry dude.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:10 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fvck the haters man. I rather watch standups all day on the streets over parking lot circles and sh*t. I know circles and all are technical and difficult, but it is not even close in entertainment value as seeing some street riding, whether it is wheelies or not
Old 07-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good stuff, but you're gixxer isnt yellow lol.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Dela
Good stuff, but you're gixxer isnt yellow lol.
Oh it used to be buddy...used to be....
Old 07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh it used to be buddy...used to be....
heh, im def jealous, Too crowded or copped up in most of NJ.

Keep it up:YEAH

Quick Reply: Killed It..