Stuntshine State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 12:08 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person
Re: Stuntshine State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by f4stunna
is it available anywhere else besides the HAI website? cuase im not paying 10 dollars shipping for a 19 dollar dvd.... and i dont have paypal so i cant buy it off the stuntshine website

Of course it is.. http://www.warpedtoys.com
Old 07-10-2006, 11:16 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

I've watched it twice so far..... and I must say Good Job Mike P.

and to all the riders involved excelent riding.

very entertaining vid
Old 07-10-2006, 03:44 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

so did they ship out? I had mine pre-ordered
Old 07-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by atnuts
so did they ship out? I had mine pre-ordered
yep. look a couple threads down in the video section.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:45 PM

Mine was hand delivered
Old 07-10-2006, 05:32 PM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unknownrider
there is absolutly no street action, but on a side note the movie kicks ***....i can honestly say that and be confident...........very entertaining and my dog has her own section.......!!!!!........order em at www.HAIbikeshop.com for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How will the shipping be ups , or usps ..........
Old 07-10-2006, 07:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
the point of this video was not to prove how "gangster" we are by goin out and murderin streets. It was to hopefully shed a positive light on our "sport" and possibly persuade bigger industries to take a look into the sport and show some support to riders who bust their asses every day to make this into something.
Its not about being gangster.. its about entertainment... variety... how many slow wheelies, lame circles and other boring lot stuff do you expect anyone to sit through? Bigger Industries... haha son you need to take a serious look at the sport then.. it will never be or will become anything more then Joe Dirt on a sport bike.

Nuff Said.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by cbr9two9guy
Bigger Industries... haha son you need to take a serious look at the sport then.. it will never be or will become anything more then Joe Dirt on a sport bike.

Nuff Said.
your right. nuff said. Because that quote right above this paragraph shows me right off the bat you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what stage this sport is currently at with bigger industries, and the potential that it has. Attitudes like yours are the exact reason people have doubts of the livelyhood of this sport. Thats your opinion And i respect that...everyone is entitled. But i have nothing more to say about it to you. no offence.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:43 PM

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

your right. nuff said. Because that quote right above this paragraph shows me right off the bat you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what stage this sport is currently at with bigger industries, and the potential that it has. Attitudes like yours are the exact reason people have doubts of the livelyhood of this sport. Thats your opinion And i respect that...everyone is entitled. But i have nothing more to say about it to you. no offence.
Fair enough...
Old 07-10-2006, 08:14 PM

I've been in the game for a min.

And I will have to admit it is entertaining to see someone "killing the streets"

but for me the "real" entertainment is watching someone with skills ride no matter were it is.

anyone can get on a busy road and do standups for miles, but who really wants to sit through an hour of the same old tricks just becouse there done in traffic.

if you want to see some real talent buy the video, if not then don't.

but please stop *****ing about streets and lots.

and that's my
Old 07-10-2006, 09:18 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

I love this guy........
Old 07-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr9two9guy
how many slow wheelies, lame circles and other boring lot stuff do you expect anyone to sit through?
watch the video and see if you feel the same way afterwards.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:45 AM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peyton
I've been in the game for a min.

And I will have to admit it is entertaining to see someone "killing the streets"

but for me the "real" entertainment is watching someone with skills ride no matter were it is.

anyone can get on a busy road and do standups for miles, but who really wants to sit through an hour of the same old tricks just becouse there done in traffic.

if you want to see some real talent buy the video, if not then don't.

but please stop *****ing about streets and lots.

and that's my
Hmk if the video is anything like the trailer i'm sure it kicker *** for stunters to watch but as far as people that don't stunt they want to see people killing the streets and doing **** in traffic and acting a fool and ****. all my friends that are not stunters like seeing clips of me killing the streets not lot **** but that just my friends. also some people on here act like you can not do hey neato stuff that takes real skill on the streets you can do way cooler stuff in fact that is more fun for the riders and for people to watch you are so limited in a lot it not even funny like would you rather see someone roll a stoppie in the lot all the way to the end or on the highway where there is way more room past a car. Hm i will take the streets any day.

Last edited by midwestmulisha; 07-11-2006 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:57 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by midwestmulisha
Hmk if the video is anything like the trailer i'm sure it kicker *** for stunters to watch but as far as people that don't stunt they want to see people killing the streets and doing **** in traffic and acting a fool and ****. all my friends that are not stunters like seeing clips of me killing the streets not lot **** but that just my friends. also some people on here act like you can not do hey neato stuff that takes real skill on the streets you can do way cooler stuff in fact that is more fun for the riders and for people to watch you are so limited in a lot it not even funny like would you rather see someone roll a stoppie in the lot all the way to the end or on the highway where there is way more room past a car. Hm i will take the streets any day.
+1
Old 07-11-2006, 03:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

DID YOU GUYS FALLOW EACH OTHER IN HERE
Old 07-11-2006, 03:51 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suicidl
DID YOU GUYS FALLOW EACH OTHER IN HERE
nahh man just agree with his point of veiw i'll def be checkin out the dvd been lookin forward to it def gonna be some badass riding in it i'll watch anything that has good riding in it but i like it even better when itis street riding just the way i feel u guys say that u kill the street , which i've seen ur street clips streets def killed properly i enjoyed them very much , and then in ur next post u are raggin on people for riding on the street i dont understand eithier way the vid looks badass cant wait to see it but hatein on the streets and then braggin that u kill the streets is just got me a lil confused

later matt
Old 07-11-2006, 04:16 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
nahh man just agree with his point of veiw i'll def be checkin out the dvd been lookin forward to it def gonna be some badass riding in it i'll watch anything that has good riding in it but i like it even better when itis street riding just the way i feel u guys say that u kill the street , which i've seen ur street clips streets def killed properly i enjoyed them very much , and then in ur next post u are raggin on people for riding on the street i dont understand eithier way the vid looks badass cant wait to see it but hatein on the streets and then braggin that u kill the streets is just got me a lil confused

later matt
WE DO KILL THE STREETS ALL THE TIME THATS JUST FOR ANOTHER VIDEO COMING OUT SOON. EVERYONE THATS GOOD IN THIS SPORT HAS RODE IN A LOT BECAUSE YOU CANT LEARN EVERYTHING ON THE STREETS OR YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ALONG TIME AGO. I DONT RAG ON PEOPLE FOR RIDDING THE STREETS JUST WHEN PEOPLE COME ACROSS AS ALL THEY DO IS RIDE THE STREETS IS

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND WE WILL HAVE MORE COMING OUT STREETS AND MORE LOTS
Old 07-11-2006, 04:26 AM
RedruM

bonus i feal ya i was just alil confused by it we was just saying that it is more entertaining to us to watch street footage and u guys have put out some good street footage hope to see some more of that but def u cant just ride street i ride more in a lot than i do on the street but that doesnt change whats more fun to do or watch

later matt
Old 07-11-2006, 04:27 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
bonus i feal ya i was just alil confused by it we was just saying that it is more entertaining to us to watch street footage and u guys have put out some good street footage hope to see some more of that but def u cant just ride street i ride more in a lot than i do on the street but that doesnt change whats more fun to do or watch

later matt
i agree 100% its just the way some people come off thats all
Old 07-11-2006, 04:31 AM
RedruM

i smell what ur steppin in

Quick Reply: Stuntshine State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!