Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 07:32 PM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Aaron Colton...Summer school in session

fantastic all of it
Old 06-13-2006, 10:01 PM

unsafe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey nice vid! See if you can put it in a wmv so i can put it in my collection. Much props to ya ur way ahead of me. What Nicky song was
that???? Anybody??
Old 06-13-2006, 10:31 PM

BeerSlave is a decent person

f'n sick sh't
Old 06-13-2006, 10:34 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome vid dude !
your 3 years younger than me and i'm just like WOW!
i need to speed up hahaha
your a natural for sure
Old 06-13-2006, 11:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.. he got skills!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:29 AM

eXeFeR is an unknown quantity at this point

lookin good kid, keep it up
Old 06-14-2006, 06:39 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

NICE LITTLE CLIP THERE
Old 06-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Please dont insult Aaron and his family untill you meet them and hang out with them. It angers me to have people ragging on them without knowing who they truely are. Aaron is the most down to earth and humble person you will ever meet. He has a dedication to his friends, family, and sport. I rarely see him without a smile on his face. When hit hits the ground he is back on his bike without a complaint and keeps on trying. Aaron works for everything. He is down at the shop wrenching on bikes, making sales, and putting in his time. Yes, his family supports him in his endevors but when did that become a bad thing? Imagine the feeling of knowing that your family is right behind you at every moment and would help you out with what you love. It is amazing how much time his family puts towards his dedication and the bond between him and his family puts most to shame. Sean (Aarons father) is by his side with a pridefull smile and a pat on the back at every moment. You should be jealous of the bond that those two have with each other.

No, he isnt the best rider in the world (yet), but remember that he has only been on a big bike for one year. There is a big difference between constructive critisism and hating. None of us are perfect and we wont learn without people telling us that. Just dont insult someones person or motivations without knowing the true situation.

To sum it up, Aaron is an amazing kid with more to offer than off the wall riding skills. He is a great friend and family member and is always willing to take the time to help anyone out. Many of you need to learn some life lessons from him and grow up.

Aaron- Great vid, hold your head high, ignore the *** monkeys, do what you love, keep up the great attitude.

Last edited by Kerns BBO; 06-14-2006 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:14 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i just want to put this in the air because of the age thing does anyone remember NickMIST Tony D's little protege(sp) and how old he was killing it a few years back
Old 06-14-2006, 10:20 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Emrock
i just want to put this in the air because of the age thing does anyone remember NickMIST Tony D's little protege(sp) and how old he was killing it a few years back
no, how old?
Old 06-14-2006, 10:31 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

14 and was killing everything
Old 06-14-2006, 10:35 AM

Hippie459MN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kerns BBO
Please dont insult Aaron and his family untill you meet them and hang out with them. It angers me to have people ragging on them without knowing who they truely are. Aaron is the most down to earth and humble person you will ever meet. He has a dedication to his friends, family, and sport. I rarely see him without a smile on his face. When hit hits the ground he is back on his bike without a complaint and keeps on trying. Aaron works for everything. He is down at the shop wrenching on bikes, making sales, and putting in his time. Yes, his family supports him in his endevors but when did that become a bad thing? Imagine the feeling of knowing that your family is right behind you at every moment and would help you out with what you love. It is amazing how much time his family puts towards his dedication and the bond between him and his family puts most to shame. Sean (Aarons father) is by his side with a pridefull smile and a pat on the back at every moment. You should be jealous of the bond that those two have with each other.

No, he isnt the best rider in the world (yet), but remember that he has only been on a big bike for one year. There is a big difference between constructive critisism and hating. None of us are perfect and we wont learn without people telling us that. Just dont insult someones person or motivations without knowing the true situation.

To sum it up, Aaron is an amazing kid with more to offer than off the wall riding skills. He is a great friend and family member and is always willing to take the time to help anyone out. Many of you need to learn some life lessons from him and grow up.

Aaron- Great vid, hold your head high, ignore the *** monkeys, do what you love, keep up the great attitude.
Well said!!!! :YEAH I have met them once or twice down at the lot and they are some of the nicest people you will meet.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:53 AM

PETe P is a decent person

that was a great clip. kidds doin really good.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

age thing to me dont mean ****. either you go big or dont do it at all. you dont see basketball players *****ing about the other team being younger do you. So i dont see where you should get any more nor less attention cause you are 14 or 41. You can either stunt or you cant not much room for half a s s stunters

good job and just keep working on skills aaron. and everyone stop throughing age out there like it is a crutch. i am 34 and dont get anymore respect than the next guy at the spot for my age being well over everyone elses but i can hang with most of them and have only been stunting for 2 years

Last edited by Suicidl; 06-14-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:42 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
age thing to me dont mean ****. either you go big or dont do it at all. you dont see basketball players *****ing about the other team being younger do you. So i dont see where you should get any more nor less attention cause you are 14 or 41. You can either stunt or you cant not much room for half a s s stunters

good job and just keep working on skills aaron. and everyone stop throughing age out there like it is a crutch. i am 34 and dont get anymore respect than the next guy at the spot for my age being well over everyone elses but i can hang with most of them and have only been stunting for 2 years

34....Damn. Any gray's yet? (Just kidding...I'm up there too) I have respect for Colbert, Jones, AC, etc. All the guys in their late 30's and 40's who still have fire down below. Gives me something to look forward to. I went to a bodybuilding show a couple years back and I had a friend that competed in the Nationals in Pittsburgh. He placed 1st in the nation. He was 18 years old......Contest weight 275 ripped and shredded. Unbelievable size and muscle maturization for a "kid" his age. There were guys in the "Masters" division that were in their 50's and were in unbelievable shape. I was like "Damn...I only wish I could look like that when I'm in my 50's." I guess I attribute age to a lot of things. Millionaires in their early 20's impress me more than a millionaire in their 60's. I suppose I'm different, but age/accomplishment factor is something that I take into consideration. Somebody stunting for 10 years who just learns a circle I look at differently than the kid who jumps on a bike and 3 weeks later is doing it.
Just my opinion....Not trying to change anybody's.

Last edited by Matt Gorka; 06-14-2006 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:46 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
34....Damn. Any gray's yet? (Just kidding...I'm up there too) I have respect for Colbert, Jones, AC, etc. All the guys in their late 30's and 40's who still have fire down below. Gives me something to look forward to. I went to a bodybuilding show a couple years back and I had a friend that competed in the Nationals in Pittsburgh. He placed 1st in the nation. He was 18 years old......Contest weight 275 ripped and shredded. Unbelievable size and muscle maturization for a "kid" his age. There were guys in the "Masters" division that were in their 50's and were in unbelievable shape. I was like "Damn...I only wish I could look like that when I'm in my 50's." I guess I attribute age to a lot of things. Millionaires in their early 20's impress me more than a millionaire in their 60's. I suppose I'm different, but age/accomplishment factor is something that I take into consideration. Somebody stunting for 10 years who just learns a circle I look at differently than the kid who jumps on a bike and 3 weeks later is doing it.
Just my opinion....Not trying to change anybody's.
i wanna see some stoppies
Old 06-14-2006, 11:51 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

If You Think Back Though When I Was Younger I Would Try Anything And I Mean Anything. Now It Just Takes A Little Thinking Before You Act. I Learned Circles In A Week. So If You Are 50 And Just Started Stunting You Would Get More Or Less Respect Than A 18 Year Old Starting On The Same Day I HAVE LEARNED ALOT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME I THINK. I RIDE WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE STUNTED LONGER THAN I HAVE AND I HAVE PASSED SOME OF THEM BY MILES. SO THEN WHO GETS MORE RESPECT GARY BOY WONDER LEARNS **** FASTER THAN YOU CAN MAKE IT UP I HAVE ROAD WITH AARON AND HIS DAD AND WE GET ALONG FINE SO I AM NOT ARGUING ANY POINT JUST MAKING A NEW ONE
Old 06-14-2006, 12:03 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn......kids good! Hopefully nothing will go to his head!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:12 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
If You Think Back Though When I Was Younger I Would Try Anything And I Mean Anything. Now It Just Takes A Little Thinking Before You Act. I Learned Circles In A Week. So If You Are 50 And Just Started Stunting You Would Get More Or Less Respect Than A 18 Year Old Starting On The Same Day I HAVE LEARNED ALOT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME I THINK. I RIDE WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE STUNTED LONGER THAN I HAVE AND I HAVE PASSED SOME OF THEM BY MILES. SO THEN WHO GETS MORE RESPECT GARY BOY WONDER LEARNS **** FASTER THAN YOU CAN MAKE IT UP I HAVE ROAD WITH AARON AND HIS DAD AND WE GET ALONG FINE SO I AM NOT ARGUING ANY POINT JUST MAKING A NEW ONE
Yes, if you are 50 and rock circles you're hardcore. Period. End of story
I hear you. The older you get, the more crashing hurts....And the more your raisins shrink.
If you have gray hair and stunt. You're hardcore.
If you don't have hair under your armpits and you stunt...you're a lucky punk.
I'm done.

Rock out Aaron.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:18 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Yes, if you are 50 and rock circles you're hardcore. Period. End of story
I hear you. The older you get, the more crashing hurts....And the more your raisins shrink.
If you have gray hair and stunt. You're hardcore.
If you don't have hair under your armpits and you stunt...you're a lucky punk.
I'm done.

Rock out Aaron.
well i have some gray hair

Quick Reply: Aaron Colton...Summer school in session