So Fla clip

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 11:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: So Fla clip

and a good judge of character lol
Old 11-11-2006, 11:44 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

AWWWWW. You guys have always been really cool with me even though I'm an alien. You're good for a few laughs as well.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

can i have a ride in your space ship......better yet can i drive it
Old 11-12-2006, 09:18 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

So word has it I'm a posting *****....ouch. The alien posting *****
Attached Images  
Old 11-12-2006, 09:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
can u post a pic of urself
Old 11-12-2006, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
can u post a pic of urself
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	e5f2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	183489  
Old 11-12-2006, 10:40 AM

Old 11-12-2006, 10:56 AM

Javi is an unknown quantity at this point

crazy clip always fun to see!!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:53 AM

Hey Rog...how was the spot last night? Kev didn't say much when he got home. I wanted to go but I was doing the domestic thing.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:35 PM
also known as OMR

you took the post ***** thing wrong it just means you post alot .me and durty post ***** all the time we take pride in our post ***** prowess hahaha make sure you let keven know what i meant i thought he understood what i was saying dont frett alien post ****** are welcome ..oh and the spot was off the hook .stoppie comp.....i was the victor ask keven it almost turned in to a war because of the great one phil not being able to handle losing it was so funny you missed it ..btw very natural looking pic no make up and its very ....oh i dont know sultry.....
Old 11-12-2006, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you took the post ***** thing wrong it just means you post alot .me and durty post ***** all the time we take pride in our post ***** prowess hahaha make sure you let keven know what i meant i thought he understood what i was saying dont frett alien post ****** are welcome ..oh and the spot was off the hook .stoppie comp.....i was the victor ask keven it almost turned in to a war because of the great one phil not being able to handle losing it was so funny you missed it ..btw very natural looking pic no make up and its very ....oh i dont know sultry.....
roger wat up ur such a ..............
Old 11-12-2006, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
We didn't take the coment wrong. I knew what you ment. YOU SO SILLY! Damn, wish I would have been there to see the stoppies. Did Phil get all twisted? I should be able to go tonight...this "domestic" **** isn't for me. Thanks for the "sultry" comment...I try hehehe. That's when I had redish hair...ick.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:41 PM

Actually, I laughed when he told me what you said.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:42 PM

Did you see my alien pic? That's a drawing of me when I stepped off the ship.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:43 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DURTY
roger wat up ur such a ..............
durty dog have you slept since the last time we talked
Old 11-12-2006, 12:45 PM
also known as OMR

We didn't take the coment wrong. I knew what you ment. YOU SO SILLY! Damn, wish I would have been there to see the stoppies. Did Phil get all twisted? I should be able to go tonight...this "domestic" **** isn't for me. Thanks for the "sultry" comment...I try hehehe. That's when I had redish hair...ick.
phil got so twisted ....he has a false sense of who he is .i think it from hanging around puppies he thinks he is master of the world .but he is just master of his dogs
Old 11-12-2006, 12:47 PM
also known as OMR

looks like the plant chick on that show ......aahh................................farscape ya thats it
Old 11-12-2006, 12:48 PM
also known as OMR

got to eat breakfast ill be back
Old 11-12-2006, 12:48 PM

How funny. I used to watch that all the time.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:49 PM

Can you have another stoppie war tonight? I've got to see this!!!!

Quick Reply: So Fla clip