Good MOTO GP video.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Good MOTO GP video.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...6661CF69CA.htm

those wobbles look vicious.
those guy have a lot more nuts than the baddest stunter on the planet :YEAH
Old 04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Good MOTO GP video.

I think I got a concussion just from watching those guys beat their heads off the ground
Old 04-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

cool vid. One thing that's always made me nervous when dragging knee is lowsiding.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

*** I love MotoGP!!

That was the sickest vid ive seen on stuntlife in a looong time.. ddaaaaaaammmmnn

last year at laguna being on the dunlop bridge as those ***** screamed by.. holy hell that it soooo impressive.

my favorite are the guys that just totally get wadded then just jump up and get back on and keep going like it aint nothing.
Like Duhamel during the Daytona 200 this year goes from 1st nast highside then stilll finished 5th.. that guy is a stunter!

-Kane
Old 04-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Makes me want to race.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:06 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i rmbr there was a guy posting up on here before who said he was racing. not pro but he was real serious about it
Old 04-12-2006, 03:22 AM

Kelly954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen most of these crashes, but they still makes me cringe. Highside=Bad Deal! Makes me want to go back to the track though!!! :YEAH
Old 04-12-2006, 12:53 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
*** I love MotoGP!!

That was the sickest vid ive seen on stuntlife in a looong time.. ddaaaaaaammmmnn

last year at laguna being on the dunlop bridge as those ***** screamed by.. holy hell that it soooo impressive.

my favorite are the guys that just totally get wadded then just jump up and get back on and keep going like it aint nothing.
Like Duhamel during the Daytona 200 this year goes from 1st nast highside then stilll finished 5th.. that guy is a stunter!

-Kane
looks like they need a GPR stabalizer....

eh?
Old 04-12-2006, 01:09 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

good crash vid

I got to watch the last round of MotoGP from Qatar, good ****.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:12 PM

600_Gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

that was the #1 vid ive seen on here
looking forward to more stuff like that!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 01:33 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

good find roman...those guys can outride anyone dude its ridiculous.

they take such punishment when they wreck is crazy.

fk a concussin like brett said...i feel like id be in a wheelchair after some of those wrecks.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:59 PM
$$$$$$$

i like what kane said.. the way those guys manage to get out of wobbles like that and keep racing.. thats *****.
the speed, the drama of someone behidn you at the same speed wantin to get ahead, its exciting.. a lot of guys lost their lives doing that stuff. so i got mad respect for that sport. its more ballsy than any sport out there. i think its even more dangerous than UFC fighting. at least there they have a ref to break things up if it gets 2 bad. on the track its every man for himself
Old 04-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

lowsiding is the easiest crash of them all.

racing is the bomb...if you have never done it, go get your credit card and hit the track!

watch Faster as well...one of the coolest vids i've seen in a while!!!

in the history of motogp (and the 500cc) no one has died on the track...racing is not that dangerous if the tracks are safe and you are safe...freak accidents are usually where the deaths occur-case in point: guy died at loudon this year because he forgot to put the pins in his brake pads and they fell out at 110 mph as he headed towards one of loudon's many walls...

anywho: go drag knee!
Old 04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

pineapple is a decent person

the guys at about the 55sec. mark take flight :YEAH
Old 04-12-2006, 02:49 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
lowsiding is the easiest crash of them all.

racing is the bomb...if you have never done it, go get your credit card and hit the track!

watch Faster as well...one of the coolest vids i've seen in a while!!!

in the history of motogp (and the 500cc) no one has died on the track...racing is not that dangerous if the tracks are safe and you are safe...freak accidents are usually where the deaths occur-case in point: guy died at loudon this year because he forgot to put the pins in his brake pads and they fell out at 110 mph as he headed towards one of loudon's many walls...

anywho: go drag knee!

teach you sure nobodys died racing the 500cc.. there was a video i've seen before where it was a tribute to all the MC racers out there who lost their lives on the track.. a few asian guys a few europeans and i think one american. not sure if it was moto gp i'll try to find the video.

but its amazing after all those crashes cant believe those guys live to ride another day.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:50 PM
$$$$$$$

heres a short clip from that FASTER movie

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...F21551FAD3.htm
Old 04-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

So sick!!

Biagi and his 2 Oclock victory wheelie hahaha what a champion!

-Kane
Old 04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
teach you sure nobodys died racing the 500cc.. there was a video i've seen before where it was a tribute to all the MC racers out there who lost their lives on the track.. a few asian guys a few europeans and i think one american. not sure if it was moto gp i'll try to find the video.

but its amazing after all those crashes cant believe those guys live to ride another day.

thats the info i got in FASTER...one dude died a few years ago, but it was not on the track...
Old 04-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved that movie Faster. Watched it at a buddie's house. I definately need to go buy it. I've always been into kneedragging. My boys think that I'm crazy for attempting half the stuff I do in the twisties. I think it's just a bonus on top of stunting. I love to push myself to the limit. If I wasn't so broke I would go to the track they have up here but until then I'm stuck with the streets.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:05 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
thats the info i got in FASTER...one dude died a few years ago, but it was not on the track...

i think it's right it was Daijiro Katoh, former 250cc world champ, in suzuka few years ago...

been followin motogp for years now, them damn guys are just the most talented ever drivers on the planet, so much precision and speed in movin the bike is just awesome!! if you've never seen a full race with rossi tearin **** up, you missin somthin, best ever thing to watch!!

Quick Reply: Good MOTO GP video.