Level x video??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 11:20 AM

20blks is an unknown quantity at this point
Level x video??????

Has anyone heard from Kyle or Matt about the rest of the vids? I would hate to think we all got robbed!
Old 04-02-2006, 11:35 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person
Re: Level x video??????

im stoked about the endo vid.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Think that they endo vid is being worked on... I ordered all of em, paid for all of em, but I also know that deadlines are hard to meet sometimes... So I'll be stoked if I get em, otherwise...I'm really not sweatin it.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:12 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Come on. I know we bit off more than we could chew promising them in what turned out to be an unreasonable time frame. I/we have made numerous public apologies and informed everybody that the videos would be completed.....and they will and are currently being worked on. We've offered many the option of being refunded a portion of the price paid because our reputations and integrity are the foundation of who we are. In the meantime, if there is something specific you wish to discuss in detail and you're waiting patiently for the vid to explain it to you, PM me with your phone number and I'll call you and we can talk about it until my battery dies...
Old 04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I don't care how long it takes... I'll still be stoked to see em! The first ones were good and entertaining...
Old 04-03-2006, 07:44 PM

20blks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Come on. I know we bit off more than we could chew promising them in what turned out to be an unreasonable time frame. I/we have made numerous public apologies and informed everybody that the videos would be completed.....and they will and are currently being worked on. We've offered many the option of being refunded a portion of the price paid because our reputations and integrity are the foundation of who we are. In the meantime, if there is something specific you wish to discuss in detail and you're waiting patiently for the vid to explain it to you, PM me with your phone number and I'll call you and we can talk about it until my battery dies...
It's all good. I know if you're still working on them you're perfecting the product. I just haven't heard anything in a while. (hurry the f--k up..lol)
Old 04-03-2006, 08:15 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

I don't blame you. When I order something and it takes more than 3 days I get all bent. Everyone has been more than patient which is very appreciated.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't blame you. When I order something and it takes more than 3 days I get all bent. Everyone has been more than patient which is very appreciated.
Any idea on a realistic timeframe?
Old 04-03-2006, 09:57 PM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you still around or "retired" like the g-spot? Used to be cool watch'n everyone roll in and work the spot until the early morning.

Wackennut
Old 04-04-2006, 04:36 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Gorka's my hero
Old 04-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SAMBO
Gorka's my hero
You wish the shower scene was real.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

good business. ill order me one of them thar endo vids soon
-mike
Old 04-05-2006, 04:44 AM

racemaniac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SAMBO
Gorka's my hero
stoppie god:YEAH
Old 04-05-2006, 05:00 PM

Stunt101 .:SB:. is an unknown quantity at this point

When I order something and it takes more than 3 days I get all bent.
3 days and you get mad?????? I wonder how mad would you be if u were living in Croatia because u must wait minimum 7 days! and if u order som parts from Germany 15 days!!!

BTW.
can I get free copy of those vids because I'm from Europe (Croatia)???:YEAH
Old 04-05-2006, 05:31 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

In the meantime, if there is something specific you wish to discuss in detail and you're waiting patiently for the vid to explain it to you, PM me with your phone number and I'll call you and we can talk about it until my battery dies...
Um, you wanna call and teach me endos? So, I dont have to wait for the vid...