Marc'd Up!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 08:26 PM
HJT

HJT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Marc'd Up!

mandy that was awesome.... two things that really stood out to me.... 1. those foot on ground circs on the rr...... 2. that badass kid of yours on that 70.... well I think its a 70.... ..... that was really good.... ......
Old 03-30-2006, 10:53 PM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

holy ****!

your son is straight out KILLIN IT!
Old 03-30-2006, 11:40 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by boostnm3
Where did he get the f4i all furred out? Thats what i am looking for. Yeah i live in hickory. Dont have a bike right now. Tell eric i will give him 2k and ill take it from him. Or find me an f4i. What times is the show.

I'm not sure where he got it, he furred it though. He is putting the 900 back all stock. We will be at Extreme from 11am til....

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Old 03-31-2006, 04:24 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

what are your plans for sun.? i no i cant make it too hickory,have to work on sat. but sun im free and it is suppose to be in the 70's and clear. also should i call you guys on your cell or at home? see you guys sometime hopefully i leave tues. morning at 230 then ill be back around the 26 or the 27, then off to iraq around the end of june . talk to you guys later.

john
Old 03-31-2006, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by JOHN J
what are your plans for sun.? i no i cant make it too hickory,have to work on sat. but sun im free and it is suppose to be in the 70's and clear. also should i call you guys on your cell or at home? see you guys sometime hopefully i leave tues. morning at 230 then ill be back around the 26 or the 27, then off to iraq around the end of june . talk to you guys later.

john

call us at home
Old 03-31-2006, 09:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

looking good but i bet it would look alot better if youll where EAST COAST STUNTERS but i forgot cant noone be that good
Old 03-31-2006, 09:49 PM

KellyJoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
looking good but i bet it would look alot better if youll where EAST COAST STUNTERS but i forgot cant noone be that good
we must $u(k seein how everyone sellsout on us
but if u guys r givin memberships for marc'd up can i get one

j/k ill stay with the group that obviously sucks
Old 04-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Regular StuntLifer

[QUOTE=KellyJoe]we must $u(k seein how everyone sellsout on us
but if u guys r givin memberships for marc'd up can i get one

hows it a WE aint there only one east coast stunter and i dont ride with anyone cause i do SU(K
Old 04-01-2006, 11:21 PM

why dont u ride with anyone i thought u just started riding with stunt army
Old 04-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KellyJoe
why dont u ride with anyone i thought u just started riding with stunt army
First of all, Alex does NOT answer his phone! Nah, so from what I hear, I'm tryin to exclude everyone from being in Drew's new vid....

C'mon now...

Like that's what's up.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

First Off Im To Busy To Even Practice And Second Im The One That Could Really Care Less About Being In Drews Film Unless Its A **** And Then I Want In The Action And I Dont Really Have Anything Against Anyone But From What I Hear Kelly Joe Has A Problem With Me But Im Not Losing Any Sleep Over And When I Do Come Back Out Ill Be Starting My Own Thing So Then There Will Not Be Any "leaders" Just Friends Chilling And No Drama Im Too Old For That ****.............................................. ........................and We Done Our Part We Got Stuntarmy A Sponsorship
Old 04-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

First Off Im To Busy To Even Practice And Second Im The One That Could Really Care Less About Being In Drews Film Unless Its A **** And Then I Want In The Action And I Dont Really Have Anything Against Anyone But From What I Hear Kelly Joe Has A Problem With Me But Im Not Losing Any Sleep Over And When I Do Come Back Out Ill Be Starting My Own Thing So Then There Will Not Be Any "leaders" Just Friends Chilling And No Drama Im Too Old For That ****.............................................. ........................and We Done Our Part We Got Stuntarmy A Sponsorship
Leaders...? Alex, all I was sayin was that wasn't the case at all. I'm just down to ride and have a good time plain and simple. And I'm thankful to Dwayne fo sho for introducing me to Brad... Brad is a mad cool guy. Damn, never meant to pis you off...apparently I did. Damn,...sorry man.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

IM NOT PISSED AT ANYONE ILL GET DOWN AND RIDE WHEN YOUR DOWN TO BUT WHAT IN SAYING IS ME PERSONALLY AM NONE FOLLOWER AND IF YOU SAY "I RIDE WITH STUNTARMY"YOU HEAR"YOU RIDE WITH WOO" IF YOU SAY "I RIDE WITH "EAST COAST STUNTERS " YOU HEAR " YOU RIDE WITH KELLY JOE" IF YOU SAY "I WITH WITH MARC'D UP" YOU HEAR " YOU RIDE WITH MARK" NOTHING AGAINST ANY OF YALL BUT DWAYNE AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY" I RIDE WITH JOE BLOW FREESTYLE"AND WE HEAR "HELL YEA YALL GUYS ARE PIMP" OR WHAT EVER THE MIGHT SAY AND ITS NOTHING YALL HAVE PERSONNALLY DONE BUT I WANT TO RIDE AS A GROUP OF BOYZ NOT WITH A LEADER EVEN THOUGH YALL MIGHT FEEL THAT WAY THAT THE WAY IT IS AND I ONLY HAVE ONE LEADER AND SHE GIVES ME PU55Y NO HARD FEELINGS BUT IM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND
Old 04-03-2006, 01:20 AM

i dont have a problem with u, but u never answer your phone or call anyone back and so on and so on,
but it is what it is, i didnt loose any sleep either,
and if u ride with EASTCOASTSTUNTERS then u ride with EASTCOASTSTUNTERS, its just more peaple know me b/c i go more places and ride a lil more than the rest of the team.If you think i have a problem with u why dont u call and ask,if u spent half the time on your phone as u do on here noone would have a problem with u.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

nice vid, whos the kid ripping the 70?

looks good!
Old 04-03-2006, 06:40 PM
VIRGINIAS BLOCK KILLA

12inar1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is FIB
Old 04-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by 12inar1
This thread is FIB
FUfuFUfuFUfuFU sorry thats the only way you can do it
Old 04-03-2006, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
nice vid, whos the kid ripping the 70?

looks good!

Thanks Teach!! That would be my son, Marcus.

Everyone else bit(hing needs to stfu and ride!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:09 AM

Nate900rr98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey whats ups guys its Nathan hey if u didnt try to set me up i wounld have hooked u up. That sucked men i trusted yall i may have took it to a litttle to far but least iam leaveing draem ,<<<< i hope yall have the same luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most person i THANK IS MY DAD , Good luck everyone dont QUEIT RIDING UALL get pad one day because a lot of u can ride a hole lot better than me but iam getting pad now but J.C, Rick,Roger,Tony Hey it coming your way i miss u guys
Old 04-04-2006, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Nate900rr98
Hey whats ups guys its Nathan hey if u didnt try to set me up i wounld have hooked u up. That sucked men i trusted yall i may have took it to a litttle to far but least iam leaveing draem ,<<<< i hope yall have the same luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most person i THANK IS MY DAD , Good luck everyone dont QUEIT RIDING UALL get pad one day because a lot of u can ride a hole lot better than me but iam getting pad now but J.C, Rick,Roger,Tony Hey it coming your way i miss u guys

Dude, tried to set you up? You took off with a fellow stunters bike and he knew we knew you. We kinda got stuck in the middle of that one so whatever.

And by the looks of this post it's good you got hooked up riding because your spelling sucks!

Quick Reply: Marc'd Up!