its a REVOLUTION *****es!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 03:19 AM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person
Re: its a REVOLUTION *****es!

Originally Posted by scoots
well i must say this video was pumped up to be the hottness and i was not impressed one bit. just to be honest editing was a lil plain, music was boring, nothing to impresive as far as stunts go. The film quality of course looks great but thats the only plus i see. I dont like the fact that tons of wheelies are ended and the shots stays on the screen, was there not enough footage to cut the drop of the wheelie out and move onto another. I expected so much more after all the hype and i couldnt even watch the whole video.

think 'bout the same dvd, with perfect clean, and static shots, would've been boring as **** i think, you got movement in the video from the beginnin' to the end, that's what i found cool, never boring...and i think they had enough shots to cut wheelies drops haha
Old 12-25-2005, 06:32 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered mine like a week ago, so I expect it to arrive this week... I've read every F*cking post in this thread, and everyone is so excited which makes my excited

I can't wait to watch it :YEAH
Old 12-25-2005, 06:01 PM

sk8man311 is an unknown quantity at this point

i watch it everytime before I go ride now hahaha
Old 12-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

this dvd is awesome, i got a copy of it for christmas.... mang! this dvd is the best ive seen thus far.... the intro is awesome too.... really good job guys!
Old 12-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

is this available at impact video yet ? or wil it be ?

im about to make a order of about 6 vids and want to add this to the list but i only want to order from one place....

let me know,

thanks
-jay-
Old 12-26-2005, 06:32 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

yo nick, i tried to PM but your box is full.... im just wandering if you sent my copy out-- let me know

Rich
Old 12-26-2005, 07:08 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

wow. i loved everything about the video. i got to say that, the filming is almost flawless, great manual use of focus and zoom, great moving shots, ****ing gangster color. i liked the most was the intro to the movie, the intros to each section, and loved the menu style..so ****ing original...great job...i had to buy one while i was in ohio...glad i did...be back in cali dec 28..im gonna call you then...i really need to get with you on a shoot or two, and a edit sess so i can learn some new ****...great job again nick and nice ****ing riding you camera edit riding *****...lol.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:28 AM

topfueldart is an unknown quantity at this point

Nick, could you check on the status of my order as well, i ordered the DVD and shirt from you on the 14th, havent heard or seen anything ... dartinaround@comcast.net
Old 12-27-2005, 05:07 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

great flick!
Old 12-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by LSR Manubi
is this available at impact video yet ? or wil it be ?

im about to make a order of about 6 vids and want to add this to the list but i only want to order from one place....

let me know,

thanks
-jay-

well ?????????
Old 12-27-2005, 01:29 PM

I got the DVD today, and watched it emidiately ! The intro was off the HOOK :YEAH Loved the DVD, but I think I expected more from it because everyone was so freakin excited !!

Don't get me wrong, but I expexted more of it... It's by far the best stunt vid. I've ever seen, but somehow I expected more...

I also found the music was quite boring exept for the "make money" song that was repeated several times in the DVD. The music sounded all the same, there was much variety in the riding, but I missed that in the music... But hey, that's just my

My end opinion is to buy it for sure It's a must have for everyones collection... I know i'm not famous revieuwer or something, but this is just my opinion, and probably no one gives a ****
Old 12-27-2005, 03:15 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Hey guys I'm stuck on the road, holiday with the family 10min from our canadian brothers.

I should get home and have internet with email thursday night, I'll be able to take care of everything then.

I'm on my cell phone and it sucks for the internet so I'm sure I missed a bunch of questions.

Impact does have the vid!

Some of the shirt orders were sent back as the packages were over a little for a drop box and USPS had their panties in a bunch with christmas (never had this problem in the past). Everything will be back to 100% as soon as I drive my *** back to vegas from WA.

Scoots, can't please everyone and there is always someone that wants to say it. In fact I welcome people to speak their minds. The hype did get a little out of hand, yet its the riders opinions they have only said what they think. Being a video guy youself the only thing that comes to mind is with 3 seperate posts with a trailer garnished 12 replies, your post here was an angry little jab. Really, as a video guy if you can't appreciate the time in the piece, and you honestly said the fact people put a wheelie down was a negative, I can only assume you don't know what people in this sport want. I'm not angry about it, but there is a respect that most of us (producers) hold for public posts. In other words, you don't see apex beating up on others videos.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:34 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

hey nick i found who the artist are in ur vid..but wat are the names of the spec songs u used...

in the redrock section in bonus features?
warren james section?
Old 12-27-2005, 06:04 PM

scoots is an unknown quantity at this point

You took that all the wrong way bro im not here to beat on anything i watch videos always have like i said it was hyped alot and no trailer and what not made it seem like i was gonna see something really special. I give you props for the work you put it i said that already the traveling and time spent is awsome, and the fact that you ride is ****ing sick bro. I also was a rider now fully filming, so i respect that alot. I am just one to say what i think give props on the film quality again it is perfect, 30i is the way to shoot. I guess i dont really believe in laggin shots that are over and should move on just my opinion i was raised on the Crusty Demon style fast and quick thats where i learned, some people dont like that either and i hear it alot. Really your video is better then 80% of the street films i personally just wasnt impressed but im a very harsh judge when it comes to street bike stuff, infact im not happy with some of the things that came out in "Servin The Streets" or "Servin It Up 3" and people knock those all the time and thats part of it. No disrespect intended just my opinions. Grab a copy of my new film "Defining Sickness" and let me know what you think.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:15 PM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Hey guys I'm stuck on the road, holiday with the family 10min from our canadian brothers.

I should get home and have internet with email thursday night, I'll be able to take care of everything then.

I'm on my cell phone and it sucks for the internet so I'm sure I missed a bunch of questions.

Impact does have the vid!

Some of the shirt orders were sent back as the packages were over a little for a drop box and USPS had their panties in a bunch with christmas (never had this problem in the past). Everything will be back to 100% as soon as I drive my *** back to vegas from WA.

Scoots, can't please everyone and there is always someone that wants to say it. In fact I welcome people to speak their minds. The hype did get a little out of hand, yet its the riders opinions they have only said what they think. Being a video guy youself the only thing that comes to mind is with 3 seperate posts with a trailer garnished 12 replies, your post here was an angry little jab. Really, as a video guy if you can't appreciate the time in the piece, and you honestly said the fact people put a wheelie down was a negative, I can only assume you don't know what people in this sport want. I'm not angry about it, but there is a respect that most of us (producers) hold for public posts. In other words, you don't see apex beating up on others videos.
Cool...also ordered last week and havent heard anything but let us when your back.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:01 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

this vid it is one of the best that i have seen
Old 12-28-2005, 02:05 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

****** A!!! this dvd was siick siick siick.... edub had a copy when he got back from Japan.... ive watched it a million times.... found the easter egg.... Ecstatic to find out i was caught on film and put in this monstrously awesome DVD..... this is definently next level ****. Anywho, back to work. Awesome Job Nick And Adam!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 04:48 AM

what is all that about with the easter egg ??
Old 12-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Insane J
what is all that about with the easter egg ??
yeah

fil us in.

is easter footage the way of the future ?
Old 12-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/

Quick Reply: its a REVOLUTION *****es!