Suicide Lifestyle 1st video (not finished)

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 11:55 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suicide Lifestyle 1st video (not finished)

i like the highway wheelys, no video has enough of em! true fast ****, not just 10mph parkin lot stuff. good vid
Old 11-18-2005, 12:05 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

i liked how the camera guy panned to the firetrucks to make it appear as if it is "badass" to ride a wheelie past firetruck..just because it has a siren lol.

on another note nice music!!
Old 11-18-2005, 12:57 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres fhl to hate on this video im sure he would have chimed in already..or doodle where you at?..everyone starts somewhere..keep trying bro ans slow stuff is alot harder them pow pows so give it a shot!
Old 11-18-2005, 01:42 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sinista
wheres fhl to hate on this video im sure he would have chimed in already..or doodle where you at?..everyone starts somewhere..keep trying bro ans slow stuff is alot harder them pow pows so give it a shot!

I only hated on you because you were trying to make a PROFIT off of riding worse than in this video.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:52 AM

BrandonSaunders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Artiom
great, LVX 1 is back...
LVX1 is also like 6 years ago haha
Old 11-18-2005, 11:32 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
I only hated on you because you were trying to make a PROFIT off of riding worse than in this video.

so my riding is worse then this video?? your a ***..and who the **** ever said anything about making a profit untill you brought it up?? thats ok hopefully i get to see you at stuntwars or another show this year..cant wait for that
Old 11-18-2005, 01:05 PM
kiN

kiN is an unknown quantity at this point

nice video...i have nothing against it...but by the comments you can see these guys wanna see you doing pro tricks..which is ofcourse easier said that done so don't worry about it....personaly i like any video that's put together in a nice way and has descent wheelies
Old 11-18-2005, 01:15 PM

Nick_R6_OMC is an unknown quantity at this point

it was ok...i like watchin any wheelies....but i wasnt excited by any means....
Old 11-18-2005, 01:18 PM

F2 guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks man! I was nervous to put this up because i know its not best stunting, nor best quality. Were just gettin started, and hope to gradually get better, and better. We also need alot more day time footage, and better editing. All in time. Also, i dont have a problem with maybe putting some slow stuff in the video, breakin it up in between, but slow stuff kinda bores me. I like the fast highway action stuff. I guess to each his own. Anyways, thanks for the replies. I know what we gotta do now!
Old 11-18-2005, 01:29 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

on a plus side this is one of the few vids with almost all highway footage... thats a plus!

be careful learnin in traffic though- hah could make some good footage
Old 11-18-2005, 02:11 PM

Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by F2 guy
Thanks for the replys. I alsways like the bad with the good, thats what makes it better! Actually its not the same guy through the whole video, Im in the beginning half in color, then there are 3 other guys rockin stand-ups, and my boys from 75 South hittin circle wheelies. Were in Texas, big scott,Patrick Stephens, and stuntlife lives right here and there are so many stunt shows each year and its all slow! That **** got boring to us, so we keep it street. Were not done yet, we just gettin started. Ill take everyones opinions into concideration to try and make it better. Thanks.

Hmmm yeah ok
Old 11-18-2005, 02:36 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by F2 guy
Thanks man! I was nervous to put this up because i know its not best stunting, nor best quality. Were just gettin started, and hope to gradually get better, and better. We also need alot more day time footage, and better editing. All in time. Also, i dont have a problem with maybe putting some slow stuff in the video, breakin it up in between, but slow stuff kinda bores me. I like the fast highway action stuff. I guess to each his own. Anyways, thanks for the replies. I know what we gotta do now!

You say "To each his own". Words. Talk. Talk is cheap. Now what I say may offend try to look past that and listen to the measge.

You want to produce a video? So you're becoming a pro then. So put out a professional video. Every garbage video that is put on the self or run by an exsecutive harms this sport. It takes the market value of the good videos down. It's 2005 darn near 2006. Gone are the days when you can produce a video with shakey out of focus shots. Handing a camera to your Girlfriend hanging out a truck window just don't cut it.

We as a group owe it to the group to produce good video's. To produce something sub standard only helps those in that video by being able to say I was in or produced a video. If you don't have a distrbution plan or have plans on spending less then $1.50 per video for production, or have less then 2,000 videos produced in my eyes you have not produced a video.

I have seen some videos released that a highschool kid would be asshamed of. It's 2005 it's time we all bump up our game.

My
Old 11-18-2005, 02:42 PM

F4iBoy is a decent person

Cool Clip but 40+ Sending u emails Wow your so popular how come i never heard of u before ,You think Riding wheelies makes u a stuntrider hmm dont think so whats up with the endos and 12 a clock's and highchair wheelies It would sure make the video alittle bit better Well Good luck to you .
Old 11-18-2005, 02:47 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

For the record I am not trying to jump on the hate you band wagon. I think everyone should do what they want. I think you should stunt and make videos. I think I started some where. I just think before someone wants to say they gonna produce a video be ready to act like a pro and produce something this sport will be proud of.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:08 PM

Well it is a cool video just giving little tip would be nicer if it had sum endos and Slow stuff just alittle bored watching freeway wheelies but keep up the good work you'll get there thumbs up
Old 11-18-2005, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
For the record I am not trying to jump on the hate you band wagon. I think everyone should do what they want. I think you should stunt and make videos. I think I started some where. I just think before someone wants to say they gonna produce a video be ready to act like a pro and produce something this sport will be proud of.
i think it should stay as a stuntlife learning clip and let it die...
Old 11-18-2005, 06:17 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed.... that video showed no talent what-so-ever. Im sorry to be a ****, but the only thing that really gripes my *** is the fact that you even consider using this as part of your real video. Besides, the bikes on there are too pretty... especially that dude on the F4i. Tell him to fix his axle to, I guarantee his wheelies are leaning right b/c his axle alignment is off... a guy that size shouldn't have to lean that far to the left to make a little 6-hundo stay straight. Anyways, use a better camera with 24 frames per second, get better production software like Avid, and spend more than 2 days making this film and practicing... b/c you need to do both.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Agreed.... that video showed no talent what-so-ever. Im sorry to be a ****, but the only thing that really gripes my *** is the fact that you even consider using this as part of your real video. Besides, the bikes on there are too pretty... especially that dude on the F4i. Tell him to fix his axle to, I guarantee his wheelies are leaning right b/c his axle alignment is off... a guy that size shouldn't have to lean that far to the left to make a little 6-hundo stay straight. Anyways, use a better camera with 24 frames per second, get better production software like Avid, and spend more than 2 days making this film and practicing... b/c you need to do both.
huh? it says u ride with these guys homie lol
Old 11-18-2005, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
huh? it says u ride with these guys homie lol

yeah noticed that lol maybe they dont like each other
Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 PM

F2 guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, please let me clear something up. This is not going to be a dvd. Not one that you buy anyways. It was a test to see how to make a video. We are definatley going to do alot of practicing, and more than likley will end up just letting someone do our editing and stuff for us! I dont want anyone thinking this is the actual footage we will put onto a dvd. When i said its not done, i meant this video here. just for internet fun really. I appreciate all of your opinions. Yes when we finally do make a real, legit full length DVD we will have over 2k made, and it will be the real deal. Oh, and also the guy isnt in our crew. We are Suicide Lifestyle from Texas. He is Suicidal Lifestylez from somewhere else. Its all good! Anyways, thanks for the feedback. We live and learn!

Quick Reply: Suicide Lifestyle 1st video (not finished)