Excerpt From New Tony D Freestyle Movie

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Excerpt From New Tony D Freestyle Movie

Are you kidding me dude. That was seriously the WORST trailer i've ever seen. Another ****ing garbage wheelie and girl video. I guess some people are easily amused. Not only was the footage and wheelies bullshit but the editing was ****ing garbage too. PEOPLE!!! If you want to make a ****ing video, put some money and effort into it. Stop using iMovie for mac and calling it a VIDEO!!!!!!! Stop sucking Anothy Diorsi, excuse me... TONY D's ****.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NickDavid
Are you kidding me dude. That was seriously the WORST trailer i've ever seen. Another ****ing garbage wheelie and girl video. I guess some people are easily amused. Not only was the footage and wheelies bullshit but the editing was ****ing garbage too. PEOPLE!!! If you want to make a ****ing video, put some money and effort into it. Stop using iMovie for mac and calling it a VIDEO!!!!!!! Stop sucking Anothy Diorsi, excuse me... TONY D's ****.

this is far from another ****ing garbage wheelie and girl video. everything was garbage though, right?? and i'm sure no effort went into this film...oh, no money either, cuz it doesnt have footage from around the world with some of the best riders in the world...damn,this thing is gonna suck

trailer wasn't that great, but this is about the life of Tony D...NOT your run of the mill stunt video.

some of us are excited to see what Tony has been up to, and that doesnt make us **** suckers.

your feelings are very strong, must have struck a nerve somehow.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:49 AM
CEO of o2w

bigwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point

opionions are like ********....some people are just ******** about their opinions

you didn't like the clip, not an issue, everybody can say what they feel...but I feel a little too much hate in your response

there is a thin line between hate and jealousy...don't really know which side that response falls on...

If you think I am sucking Tony D's **** then think what you want, I happy for what is going on with him and what he is trying to do out there....

Last edited by bigwhiteboy; 05-05-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:02 AM

Whats goin on Teach! Hell no bro, no nerves hit here... I just found it to be a really bad video trailer. I know he is capable of producing an incredible video. Tony is an excellent rider and i expected much more from him. There is no hate or jealousy. But lets be honest here. There's a new trailer coming out every day and they're all the same. For Tony's skill, experience and traveling...there should be much more to this trailer. I don't buy stunt videos, but if i did I wouldn't buy this one based on the trailer alone. I think he needs to go back and do some research on other trailers. And there is definitely no hate towards Tony. I just laugh everytime some big name guy posts something everyone jumps on his ***...
Old 05-05-2005, 11:19 AM
CEO of o2w

Whats goin on Teach! Hell no bro, no nerves hit here... I just found it to be a really bad video trailer. I know he is capable of producing an incredible video. Tony is an excellent rider and i expected much more from him. There is no hate or jealousy. But lets be honest here. There's a new trailer coming out every day and they're all the same. For Tony's skill, experience and traveling...there should be much more to this trailer. I don't buy stunt videos, but if i did I wouldn't buy this one based on the trailer alone. I think he needs to go back and do some research on other trailers. And there is definitely no hate towards Tony. I just laugh everytime some big name guy posts something everyone jumps on his ***...
I hear what your saying bro, that wasn't the trailer for the movie...

the whole reason for that post was to show some love for the G's in the Tri-State...all the old war dogs in the stunt game where a whole group of solid riders came up from.... A look back to see some old faces... I guess you have to live out on this coast to feel it they way some did over here...

As far as the movie goes as a whole the footage from around the world is pimp, Burn's Day, Spain, to see some of the tricks in there, the rain footage...it adds a totally different dimension to a stunt movie, and a stunt movie that is focused on one rider....by all means do not judge the movie by that one clip...not to mention the music is facken of the hook!!!

you should check it out when it comes out and then judge it as a whole!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by bigwhiteboy
I hear what your saying bro, that wasn't the trailer for the movie...

the whole reason for that post was to show some love for the G's in the Tri-State...all the old war dogs in the stunt game where a whole group of solid riders came up from.... A look back to see some old faces... I guess you have to live out on this coast to feel it they way some did over here...

you should check it out when it comes out and then judge it as a whole!!!
I do live on this coast, lol. I live in jersey! I know anthony, jon jon, pauly, ronnie and probably everyone else in that clip. It is nice to see old faces as well.

I'm the the entire video will be good... but he could have put more effort into this trailer. Afterall, a trailer is what gets people to buy this. And I'm sure he wants the trailer to be the best it can be.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:27 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to my broke *** i only have dial up so ill let you know what i think in a few hours! lol i know it will be tight though
Old 05-05-2005, 11:48 AM
CEO of o2w

I do live on this coast, lol. I live in jersey! I know anthony, jon jon, pauly, ronnie and probably everyone else in that clip. It is nice to see old faces as well.

I'm the the entire video will be good... but he could have put more effort into this trailer. Afterall, a trailer is what gets people to buy this. And I'm sure he wants the trailer to be the best it can be.
no sh*t for JeerZee huh???? Alright so you live on this coast why weren't you feelin it then *****???? j/k

I will just repeat it again, this wasn't the official trailer....Just One for The G's...

Here is the official Trailer:
http://www.tonydfreestyle.com/new/To...4filmpromo.wmv

holla!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Gas'er!!

yo nick, i hear ya...just bustin some *****!

like i said, i didnt think the trailer was that great (even though it wasnt the trailer)...i hear the vid is sick and personally, i'm very stoked to see Tony getting out there...if anyone in this game deserves something, it is that boy!

holla, i'm gonna show him how to use the revlimiter in a few more weeks!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Excerpt From New Tony D Freestyle Movie

Yes it sux. The whole film sux, I suck & so do all my films. I especially like the "I don't buy stunt videos" part. This is a prime example of why it's just not worth putting something like this up for people to see. Buy the film or don't. A guy like this comes across the board screaming bloody murder like someone killed his family. There's always one guy who needs some attention by throwing around some hate. I told you this sort of sillyness was going to happen Matt. To everybody else out there;

MY WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

TONY D FREESTYLE "RESPECT THE HUSTLE" JUNE 1ST

Support independent filmaking & riders that are out their "Doin It"
Old 05-05-2005, 12:32 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

that was some hot marraucin music
Old 05-05-2005, 12:35 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

hotness right thur.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Yes it sux. The whole film sux, I suck & so do all my films. I especially like the "I don't buy stunt videos" part. This is a prime example of why it's just not worth putting something like this up for people to see. Buy the film or don't. A guy like this comes across the board screaming bloody murder like someone killed his family. There's always one guy who needs some attention by throwing around some hate. I told you this sort of sillyness was going to happen Matt. To everybody else out there;

Support how? By filming riders and making money off them? Whens the last time you and Jon Jon had a beer together? Cause I could have sworn you ripped them off. But what do I know. Dude, you leech off people to make money so don't go shooting your mouth off about supporting riders.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:40 PM
CEO of o2w

Originally Posted by Drew Stone

Yeah I hear ya, like I said we are all supposed to be one big family and support each other but you always get a few rotten apples out there.....

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TRAILER ONCE AGAIN!!!!

WATCH THE RAILER HERE:

http://www.tonydfreestyle.com/new/To...4filmpromo.wmv

I don't give a f*ck what anyone says...the movie is great...

The excerpt was for the G's bottom line...if you think it sucked by the ****en movie when it comes out and "Respect The Hustle"

Bang Bang Got YA!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Gas'er!!

Support how? By filming riders and making money off them? Whens the last time you and Jon Jon had a beer together? Cause I could have sworn you ripped them off. But what do I know. Dude, you leech off people to make money so don't go shooting your mouth off about supporting riders.

you are off.

drew puts US in the spotlight. this allows us to gain exposure all over the world, how is that NOT supporting us.

without drew, i wouldnt be going to cuba, poland, france, or our northern neighbor canada. look at geared up, where would they be without drew stone? doing duct work for their father, riding with their local buddies. they wouldnt be on mtv, etc. putting them on the cover was the single biggest thing that happened to them in their careers.

drew has helped many of us out. if you dont wanna be 'screwed' by the stony bros, then dont be in his film. he doesnt force anybody. if you wanna shine and show the world who you are, then get your *** into one of his vids.

of course he makes money, he has to do so to survive. when i'm broke and drew is driving around with gold chains in a new beamer, THEN he MIGHT be screwing us....until then, thanks drew!
Old 05-05-2005, 01:03 PM

Legbreaker900rr is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the new hotness. Drew Stone is a class act, best in the bizz.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:08 PM
CEO of o2w

No need to air out the old dirty laundry here and forget what this thread was supposed to be about...

whatever issues exist between the two, let it be handled by the parties involved
Old 05-05-2005, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
you are off.

drew puts US in the spotlight. this allows us to gain exposure all over the world, how is that NOT supporting us.

without drew, i wouldnt be going to cuba, poland, france, or our northern neighbor canada. look at geared up, where would they be without drew stone? doing duct work for their father, riding with their local buddies. they wouldnt be on mtv, etc. putting them on the cover was the single biggest thing that happened to them in their careers.

drew has helped many of us out. if you dont wanna be 'screwed' by the stony bros, then dont be in his film. he doesnt force anybody. if you wanna shine and show the world who you are, then get your *** into one of his vids.

of course he makes money, he has to do so to survive. when i'm broke and drew is driving around with gold chains in a new beamer, THEN he MIGHT be screwing us....until then, thanks drew!
ok, i can respond to this.

So Drew puts you in the spotlight huh? How so? From what "I" see, and since "I" am no longer involved in this "sport" (and i'm goin out on a limb by calling it that) I am a spectator now. That is really all. But from what i see, you are only "spotlighted" to other riders on stuntlife. What has Drew done to help market you to other people? Sorry, but I just don't see it. And I never went and said his films were ****... thats just him being a child and not able to take critisism.

But then again, this is what happens on this website. Nobody is entitled to a bad opinion.

I will give it to them for helping you travel, but you really think this was the best career move for geared up? I think not, but again, thats my opinion. I would rather have 5 fingers that that. And who cares about MTV? Bro, one second you're on then next you're off. Do you really think they care? You are nothing more than money to them. I know you, Teach, are smarter than that.

Drew has helped many of you out. He has also taken new kids to the sport and exploited them. Which happens all the time, as you know. Someone makes money off you. And I know the entire Core6 team is touchy about being exploited, right?

And yes, I understand he's gotta make money. We all do. However, I didn't shoot my mouth off at something which is completely off topic, he did. I simply made a strong opinion about the film trailer. So, that is all. But I'm sure this will go on and on... cause again... it's stuntlife and it's full of uneducated riders.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:15 PM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point

www.high-school-diploma-at-most-life.com

www.good-enough-degree-life.com

Old 05-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Gas'er!!

ok, i can respond to this.

So Drew puts you in the spotlight huh? How so? From what "I" see, and since "I" am no longer involved in this "sport" (and i'm goin out on a limb by calling it that) I am a spectator now. That is really all. But from what i see, you are only "spotlighted" to other riders on stuntlife. What has Drew done to help market you to other people? Sorry, but I just don't see it. And I never went and said his films were ****... thats just him being a child and not able to take critisism.

But then again, this is what happens on this website. Nobody is entitled to a bad opinion.

I will give it to them for helping you travel, but you really think this was the best career move for geared up? I think not, but again, thats my opinion. I would rather have 5 fingers that that. And who cares about MTV? Bro, one second you're on then next you're off. Do you really think they care? You are nothing more than money to them. I know you, Teach, are smarter than that.

Drew has helped many of you out. He has also taken new kids to the sport and exploited them. Which happens all the time, as you know. Someone makes money off you. And I know the entire Core6 team is touchy about being exploited, right?

And yes, I understand he's gotta make money. We all do. However, I didn't shoot my mouth off at something which is completely off topic, he did. I simply made a strong opinion about the film trailer. So, that is all. But I'm sure this will go on and on... cause again... it's stuntlife and it's full of uneducated riders.

didnt really wanna get into a discussion, but....

publicity helps me ride. if i had to pay for stuff, i can honestly tell you, i wouldnt be in the 'game'. drew and his films have garnered me publicity and i have used that publicity to establish a name and a resume which is pretty darn good.

he has never exploited me. the reference you are making is totally different. drew and i have never had a partnership or a team. i allowed myself to be in his videos for publicity's sake, much the same as colbert does. bc i was in drew's film(s) people around the world know who i am.

geared up? best career move? definately not, but for stuntriding? most definately. and who cares about MTV? i don't, but you can't deny the publicity and advertising gained from that. it is up to the rider to take that spotlight and do something constructive with it. you can be on and then off, but at least you were on and can do something with that. obviously they care nothing about us stuntriders, but you know what, i dont care that they dont care...i'll use them just as much as they used me. and, as a rider, if you cant do that, then it IS a raw deal.

here's another one: kyle woods. how was he introduced to the world? much of it was through drews videos. he has capitalized on it very well. if he wasnt in drews videos (and they are not the only reason, but) how would the world know who he was? by his XXX video? i think not. he got his name out there and did something with it.

i can handle any type of criticism...i thought yours was fine, just came across a lil' harsh and SEEMED like there was some underlying hostility in there.

bottom line is that drews vids help riders out...if they don't then that burden lies on the riders, NOT drew. i use him as much as he 'uses' me...

and just for the record...johnny and i are cool, so much so that we do shows together...

i'm out...too much bastardizing by me already..

BUY THE FILM!!! you will like it!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Excerpt From New Tony D Freestyle Movie