This guy is amazing!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 03:14 PM

andam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This guy is amazing!!!!

Hey guys
The only reason he rides a MZ 125 cuz everybody else rides big bikes...this is the part of the game,this is only for the show making ppl sayin WHOA!And why yall think he has no sportbike? maybe he stunts at home for fun and not takin it to the competition.This is yall guys, only thinkin in big...Check out the site there are the other best riders of my lil country: http://www.sportmotor.hu/video.phtml
(when you watch these vids,think about this:2 of these guys beated D'orsi's *** last year in England,so dont look dawn them just bcuz they wear those kinda helmets!These are stunters like yall,just having an other style!!!) ja and he is not C. Pfeiffer,he's Angyal Zoltán
Old 04-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by andam
Hey guys
The only reason he rides a MZ 125 cuz everybody else rides big bikes...this is the part of the game,this is only for the show making ppl sayin WHOA!And why yall think he has no sportbike? maybe he stunts at home for fun and not takin it to the competition.This is yall guys, only thinkin in big...Check out the site there are the other best riders of my lil country: http://www.sportmotor.hu/video.phtml
(when you watch these vids,think about this:2 of these guys beated D'orsi's *** last year in England,so dont look dawn them just bcuz they wear those kinda helmets!These are stunters like yall,just having an other style!!!) ja and he is not C. Pfeiffer,he's Angyal Zoltán

of course they beat tony, the comp was in europe.

Do you think that any european stunt rider is gonna take 1st place at stuntwars here in america? nope.

I watched a couple of them vids, and i really don't see nothing worthy of a "wig split"

don't get me wrong, there was some good **** in there, but it's just stuff i've all seen before, stuff that's been done.

it's when i see some new **** that i'm like "OH ****!".

plus, i try not to worship stunt riders, i mean they are damn good at what they do, but worshipping just isn't my thing.

Some poeple here don't seem to mind worshipping them though
Old 04-11-2005, 03:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
of course they beat tony, the comp was in europe.

Do you think that any european stunt rider is gonna take 1st place at stuntwars here in america? nope.

I watched a couple of them vids, and i really don't see nothing worthy of a "wig split"

don't get me wrong, there was some good **** in there, but it's just stuff i've all seen before, stuff that's been done.

it's when i see some new **** that i'm like "OH ****!".

plus, i try not to worship stunt riders, i mean they are damn good at what they do, but worshipping just isn't my thing.

Some poeple here don't seem to mind worshipping them though

Yeah new stuffs always fine and dandy but what makes the euros fun to watch is that they have completely mastered the stunts they perform. Most are on a level of brake and throttle control that we will never be at. They don't pull off the tricks all sloppy and **** like we do. Watch AC Farius or Joni Tammela do some gyro circles and then show me someone here that is that smooth.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Brett256
Yeah new stuffs always fine and dandy but what makes the euros fun to watch is that they have completely mastered the stunts they perform. Most are on a level of brake and throttle control that we will never be at. They don't pull off the tricks all sloppy and **** like we do. Watch AC Farius or Joni Tammela do some gyro circles and then show me someone here that is that smooth.

to the average peson smoothness doesn't really matter. it's not "damn his spreader is smooth" when the first see one, it's "WHAT THE HECK?! HOW'S HE DO THAT?!" they can't really tell if it's "smooth" or not.

and saying they are on a level that we will never be at, that's just bull. They have no advantage that allows it. I'm sure there is someon out there with circles that smooth.

it's not even about smooth circles, it's about doing something more than circles for 30 minutes.

at least to me
Old 04-11-2005, 03:46 PM

who f**** cares if he's not on a sportbike

skills

Originally Posted by middleschooler
i care manlol.......that dude is digusting....thnk bout it this way.....take one of if not the best american rider...throw him on that bike and tell hm to do no handed figure eights...............i bet anyone..........no one would be able to do it..................or prove me wrong
Just to be clear I was saying it doesn't matter what bike he is on he's got skills
Old 04-11-2005, 03:54 PM

to the average peson smoothness doesn't really matter. it's not "damn his spreader is smooth" when the first see one, it's "WHAT THE HECK?! HOW'S HE DO THAT?!" they can't really tell if it's "smooth" or not.

and saying they are on a level that we will never be at, that's just bull. They have no advantage that allows it. I'm sure there is someon out there with circles that smooth.

it's not even about smooth circles, it's about doing something more than circles for 30 minutes.

at least to me

Yeah they are at a level of control that MOST of us will never be at.... why you ask???? becuase the pros over there have been doing this for a loooong time dude. All I'm saying is the euros are more in control of their bike when it comes to stunt riding. Yeah so they have a different style so what.....
Watch Christian Pfieffer's winning run from the 2003 world championship. That **** was 100 times more exciting to watch than any footage I saw from stuntwars this year...and that **** is 2 years old
Old 04-11-2005, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Give me a few weeks on something that small and setup like that... I don't see it being that hard

I used to have no handed figure 8's on my old *** z50... This thing looks like a big 50
I don't know about all that
Old 04-11-2005, 04:26 PM

Poulpe is an unknown quantity at this point

good
Old 04-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't read this.

Yeah they are at a level of control that MOST of us will never be at.... why you ask???? becuase the pros over there have been doing this for a loooong time dude. All I'm saying is the euros are more in control of their bike when it comes to stunt riding. Yeah so they have a different style so what.....
Watch Christian Pfieffer's winning run from the 2003 world championship. That **** was 100 times more exciting to watch than any footage I saw from stuntwars this year...and that **** is 2 years old

So, AC has been doing circles for 21 years (1984-2005), and he's just now doing circle combos??? i mean, look at alot of the SW footage,a nd you'll see guys who have only been riding for less than 10 years doing some sick ****.

it's like what schwarts once said:

" When it takes off- and take off it will- most will be left behind. Just because you have been in the sport for a while, or you do a lot for it, there are no guarantees that you will have a position in it. The upper 10% will be the only ones that will be getting the major exposure. Qualifying, invite only, season points- whatever the system will be- if you’re not in the upper percentage, you’re not going to make it in the pros."

just cause they been doing it a loooong time does not mean they are the best.

yeah, i saw that.

it was ight, but the SW video i saw was WICKED. spreader circles, highchiar circles, no handed coasters. Crazy ****!
Old 04-11-2005, 05:02 PM

just cause they been doing it a loooong time does not mean they are the best.
Call up their sponsers ..Yamaha, Ducati, Red Bull etc. and thell them they got the wrong folks under their wing!

it was ight, but the SW video i saw was WICKED. spreader circles, highchiar circles, no handed coasters. Crazy ****!
Yeah all awesome stuff man I agree... still gotta go with the euros for some of it though. They just look alot more in control.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Don't read this.

Call up their sponsers ..Yamaha, Ducati, Red Bull etc. and thell them they got the wrong folks under their wing!

Yeah all awesome stuff man I agree... still gotta go with the euros for some of it though. They just look alot more in control.

"the best" is relative, you cannot always win, and you cannot always please everyone.

i dunno, they don't look as in control to me, i mean they are prolly more, but it doesn't look that way to me.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:15 PM

i dunno, they don't look as in control to me, i mean they are prolly more, but it doesn't look that way to me.
here's one example of what I mean... I've got a video of AC farius practicing I downloaded a couple years ago. There is no music in the video so you can really hear his R1's motor and what he doing. During his circles the rpm's of the motor are not noticably changing. It doesn't even sound like he is modulating the rear brake.. The bike is in a gyroscopic circle. That's part of what I mean by control. Better (smoother) throttle and brake control. I know that may not be exciting to everyone...but thats the level of control I want to be on.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Don't read this.

here's one example of what I mean... I've got a video of AC farius practicing I downloaded a couple years ago. There is no music in the video so you can really hear his R1's motor and what he doing. During his circles the rpm's of the motor are not noticably changing. It doesn't even sound like he is modulating the rear brake.. The bike is in a gyroscopic circle. That's part of what I mean by control. Better (smoother) throttle and brake control. I know that may not be exciting to everyone...but thats the level of control I want to be on.

I get what you mean but, to me this is, a combo circle beats any form of normal circle hands down. just my opinion.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't know about all that

Try it.. its not that hard.. try it on the 125... they're fun for stuff like that
Old 04-11-2005, 06:04 PM

Lukas is a decent person

I love watching movies from US,You all guys have wicked style that I dont see to often in europe.BUT when it comes to competitions or shows US is far behind...just compare how smoth Christian Pfieffer goes from one trick to another making a BIIIIG show where ppl watching him go wild in year 2003 on "streetfigter festival".Sorry to say,but when i watched final run of kyle woods on stuntwars 2005 I thought I'm gonna fall asleep It was booring as hell,and it looked like he wasn't prepared at all...i mean like if you go to a competition dont u plan ur whole run?My
Everyone said that about Mokus for years, too. So last year he got sick of it, went out and got a CBR600 and within four weeks was one of the very best sportsbike stunt riders I've ever seen - and I mean in the top five

If you got the skills, then it doesn't matter what you ride
Is there ANY footage of him on a CBR on the net?!?!?!I REALLY wanna see it!
I've also got footage of Angyal here doing switchback 12 O'clock wheelies for miles
Sounds sick....any pics/vids????
Old 04-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Lukas
I love watching movies from US,You all guys have wicked style that I dont see to often in europe.BUT when it comes to competitions or shows US is far behind...just compare how smoth Christian Pfieffer goes from one trick to another making a BIIIIG show where ppl watching him go wild in year 2003 on "streetfigter festival".Sorry to say,but when i watched final run of kyle woods on stuntwars 2005 I thought I'm gonna fall asleep It was booring as hell,and it looked like he wasn't prepared at all...i mean like if you go to a competition dont u plan ur whole run?My

Is there ANY footage of him on a CBR on the net?!?!?!I REALLY wanna see it!

Sounds sick....any pics/vids????

that's cause the european stunt scene is much bigger and has had more time to devolpe.

Europe has been in the game alot longer than the us, just wait though. It'll come here too.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Try it.. its not that hard.. try it on the 125... they're fun for stuff like that
no handed circles and no handed figure eights ? uhhhh... yeah thats a piece of cake.

Well dude...I've never seen you ride so I don't what your capable of. I hear lots of talk from you though...I saw you do the same thing on the middleschooler thread saying you didn't see anything special.
You should really think about throwing up a quick 5 min clip sometime. Backup the talk with some video!
Old 04-11-2005, 07:07 PM

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont care if that was done on a pedal bike that **** was tite
Old 04-11-2005, 07:58 PM

RUSH. is an unknown quantity at this point

I got no-handed sitdown circles on a 636....atleast 20 at a time........

No Seriously I can get one sometimes more so I know it can be done and there are guys doing it on big bikes for sure. But still he **** is smooth as hell
Old 04-11-2005, 08:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

that guy hands down has SKILLS----everybody hatin on him is jealous......put your ****s back in your pants and go practice.

Quick Reply: This guy is amazing!!!!