Another vid from sunday's practice

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Another vid from sunday's practice

Originally Posted by NovaMan
Hey thanks Todd, we both doin our best to learn slower wheelies. Squidmark just put on his 12 bar today and its solid as a rock now. Subframe is all reinforced it looks pretty damn good.

We are starting my bar tomarrow (atleast the subframe stiffening). I chopped down my Yoshi 4" today and it looks like its factory (sweet ****). Also put my stock windscreen on and chopped that down flush with the mirror mounts and spray painted it flat black. Now i just gotta work on the tank and side fairing situation haha.

Now Todd i wanna see some HC's from you and quit bein a wuss already and just dent that tank ... Sitting in Squidmarks dented tank made me relize its VERY worth it.
HAHAH true dat..Yeah i gotta tank that's dented in bro..Just gotta jb weld this small crack and bondo and paint it and put it on...I'll try to get that done this weekend..Hitting the track this saturday. Yeah I might put my stock one back on...how did you cut down your screen?
Old 04-07-2005, 03:42 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, i relized theres a huge difference between an undented tank and even a tank with some sorta grip material. That rear lip feels good.

I used a rotozip to cut my windscreen, worked really well. Ive got alot of practice with that thing so i was able to get a nice clean straight line.
Old 04-07-2005, 05:20 AM

palladin18 is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff and nice spot, i am glad to see that the weather is getting better there

way to rock out on the prehistoric f2 and f3

have fun
Old 04-07-2005, 06:04 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

yeah, i relized theres a huge difference between an undented tank and even a tank with some sorta grip material. That rear lip feels good.

I used a rotozip to cut my windscreen, worked really well. Ive got alot of practice with that thing so i was able to get a nice clean straight line.
Yeah i think that's my prob even with that surf pad I've slid off so I'm sorta nervous to take it up higher..Sliding off isn't fun.. Hey them seat standers I see you guys pretty much standup before the bike comes up? :YEAH
Old 04-07-2005, 11:13 AM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Yeah i think that's my prob even with that surf pad I've slid off so I'm sorta nervous to take it up higher..Sliding off isn't fun.. Hey them seat standers I see you guys pretty much standup before the bike comes up? :YEAH
dented tanks are a must for decent tank tricks. i bondo'd my tank before i left the garage lastnight so im gonna go see how its gonna look. and im not 100% confident with clutching my seat standers, so I usually clutch them up really low and power them up lol. pow pow powerwheelies. Well, i'll probly post up pics of the 12 bar. Then footage if i we practice....I have a feeling im going to have corkscrews on lock by the end of the weekend....and a custom 7piece 905 cage. hahaha :YEAH
Old 04-07-2005, 11:45 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Squidmark
Then footage if i we practice....I have a feeling im going to have corkscrews on lock by the end of the weekend....and a custom 7piece 905 cage. hahaha :YEAH

and we will get footage of a crash finally haha. With my spreaders i still gotta hold onto the side of the tank with my legs so there still not as far out but alittle farther now since im more comfortable bein up there. Cant wait to buy a new tank.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Brap

Yeah I know working on getting this one up and running..
Old 06-21-2006, 02:00 PM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point

aahhhahahaha. Dug up another old one. Im just trying to relive the days when I actually rode. Its 14months since that vid and I havent really progressed, Havent really ridden in 8months. Going riding now lol. Im back in the saddle *****es!:YEAH
Old 06-21-2006, 02:06 PM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys have come a long way.........and u guys have such a sick practice spot!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Hmm... i wish that little bird would PM me more info on the "serial crack". Ive got limewire and we were just talkin about d/lin a better program off it
no you werent..shhhh they will hear you