Just a good ol' time in North Dakota...lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 12:39 AM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point
Just a good ol' time in North Dakota...lol

Found out i have bronchitis today, but it was 70+ outside...so we went riding anyway. There isnt anything exciting, but we had fun screwing off today. Most of the good riding was on the streets, nobody to film it though. Anyways, nova will probly ***** because i didnt get any of his good **** in there, but im not gonna open that **** up again to edit it in. haha Hope u enjoy. It was a quick edit, some is shakey, some has choppy throttle, and some of the **** is just plain gay. But

Right Click. Save Target As...
Old 03-29-2005, 12:45 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a good ol' time in North Dakota...lol

Tis true my spreaders arnt in there and the only wheelie he put in was probably the choppiest one. I was doin lots of "slower" staggered wheelies that were better and even behind BP but i dont do the editing he does so i cant bish. Also the only HC in there is the one i almost looped... wasnt able to roll off the throttle as much as i wanted to right away and scared myself. But i hadnt even done any High chairs at all till the day befor today. I had another decent one that he caught on tape but other than that the others were pow pow power wheelie's (clutched way to low). Was still a hell of a time up in the lot till the po po was in the area and we had to split. Let us know what you guys think. This summer is goin to get crazy
Old 03-29-2005, 04:56 AM

Poulpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Good training but the sun to face film

Continue training man cool :
Old 03-29-2005, 06:14 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

sweet highchair man....lookin good
Old 03-29-2005, 09:16 AM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Can't wait till the weather lets up a little bit still, and I have time to get out and ride. That is an awesome spot you've got there, it's fricken huge. Is that at a school or something? You never see anything like that around here because there are so many hills.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by doodle13245
sweet highchair man....lookin good

Thanks, there not perfect but i was pumped when i am hittin BP in them, just gotta work on stayin there and not flippin haha.
I broke my windshield yesterday doin them so thats what i was zip-tieing back on in the begining haha.

They lot is a college football field parkin lot, its BIG.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks Like Ya'll Had Some Fun! That Spot Is Sick!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 03:48 PM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

nice........
Old 03-29-2005, 04:29 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

dam nice spot..the guy with the busted *** streetfighter bike keeps teasing me all those smooth 1st gear staggered standups i keep thinkin are guan be thrown into a coaster...lol. nice HC bp is a lil scary aint it. and finally i dont feel like my stoppies area bsolute shyt thanx guys
Old 03-29-2005, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
dam nice spot..the guy with the busted *** streetfighter bike keeps teasing me all those smooth 1st gear staggered standups i keep thinkin are guan be thrown into a coaster...lol. nice HC bp is a lil scary aint it. and finally i dont feel like my stoppies area bsolute shyt thanx guys

Yeah thats somethin none of us are even close to having down is stoppies, Squidmark can do alittle better than that he just threw that on there for laughs. Hes goin to have no problem scrapin i dont think cause he always gets the past BP just pull in the clutch and hes good to go.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:49 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

**** those plastics man more **** to break and worry about....streetfighter it.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:51 PM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, agree'd. I love everything about my streetfighter. **** plastics, guages, mirrors, windscreens, dont need any of it.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Squidmark
haha, agree'd. I love everything about my streetfighter. **** plastics, guages, mirrors, windscreens, dont need any of it.
streetfighter is the "afordable" way to stunt haha but full fairing bikes look soooo much better doing it
Old 03-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Awwwwww SHIAT! Nova bustin out the HC's. Damn i need to get home and fix that tank and get it on the bike WOOT. Awesome!!! looks like you guys were having fun. LMAO @ ben dancing around with the camera ineed to step my game up. :YEAH Nice seatstander squid..I'm working on that too..
Old 03-30-2005, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Awwwwww SHIAT! Nova bustin out the HC's. Damn i need to get home and fix that tank and get it on the bike WOOT. Awesome!!! looks like you guys were having fun. LMAO @ ben dancing around with the camera ineed to step my game up. :YEAH Nice seatstander squid..I'm working on that too..

haha thanks man... thats the stuff Squidmark does when hes suppose to be recording tricks... he also likes to tape wild life during my spreaders

You should see the tank thats on my bike, its the one that squidmark demolished when he looped a standup last season, i should really go out and take a pic of it haha it hurts so damn bad theres 2 creases behind the gas cap and i have a bruise on each *** cheek from that crap lol. It's "dented" thats for sure, and keeps my *** in place better than a stock one.

I had to start in on a new trick Todd or else your goin to be passin me up soon and i cant be having that
Old 03-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NovaMan
haha thanks man... thats the stuff Squidmark does when hes suppose to be recording tricks... he also likes to tape wild life during my spreaders

You should see the tank thats on my bike, its the one that squidmark demolished when he looped a standup last season, i should really go out and take a pic of it haha it hurts so damn bad theres 2 creases behind the gas cap and i have a bruise on each *** cheek from that crap lol. It's "dented" thats for sure, and keeps my *** in place better than a stock one.

I had to start in on a new trick Todd or else your goin to be passin me up soon and i cant be having that
HAHA yeah he should work for the Wildlife Channel Nah dude I can't do spreaders so no worries about me passin ya.. If my hand wasn't messing stuff up it'd be alot better but I can only do so many passes and have to take a break. Soon i'll catch up hehe :YEAH
Old 04-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Brap

bump diggy bump
Old 04-05-2005, 03:54 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

he's a ****in pimp
Old 04-05-2005, 05:54 AM

J-Wurd is an unknown quantity at this point

that parking lot is dope...wish we had one down here like that. so hows your guys 12 oclock bar going. i just bent my second one the other day, not enough cross braces.

todd bro you missed my second 12 crash because of another shitty rider/12 bar, haha. now im gonna always wear my gear and mana is tryin to break the record for sit down circles(15).
Old 04-05-2005, 10:54 PM
STRIPPER PIMP

VEGAS-ROB is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Spot,are You Guys The Only Ones Rippin Nd.how Far Is Nd From Vegas?

Quick Reply: Just a good ol' time in North Dakota...lol