Funny memory

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 06:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Funny memory

When I was working for my unit's armory last year we provided rifles for our CO's change of command ceremony. All the the nonrank had thier m16s and all the SNCO's had thier pistols. A bunch of the SNCO's attatched thier lanyards to the hammer on thier m9's. One of them was the embark/logistics NCOIC who ran the amrory (from her office 200 yards away thank god) It was soo funny I didn't say anything. HAHAHAa, oh those were good times.

Lets here your stories of your boss's doing dumb stuff!
Old 09-07-2004, 12:02 AM

SPECTOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Funny memory

I remember one time I got into "trouble" for some bullshit thing that wasnt really my fault.. I think some van wasnt clean enough after it got turned in so my SSGT told me I had to wash it myself. We had JUST started getting chits issued to us to use the auto-wash like 15mi away.. Safe to say when I got back from that I had skated out of PT and my SSGT was PISSED!!! I thought I was Mr. smart guy and actually it worked out. It was the first time he talked to me like a person and just let me know how important it was that the mission be accomplished. It was the first time I felt like I was on the same team.. He told me I had to run the same route everyone else did but he wasnt staying late to make sure I did. But I ran evey step of that run on my own.. It was a good lesson for both of us, but it was funny AS HELL seeing the look on his face when I pulled back in to the motor pool!!!
-SPECTOR