My boy got an iraqi!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 05:00 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
My boy got an iraqi!!!

Old 03-10-2004, 09:25 AM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My boy got an iraqi!!!

I prolly wouldn't put that stuff on here. Your boy wasn't even allowed to write you and tell you all that if that really is what happened. Sometimes the dessert heat gets to people and they feel that they need to lie to their family and friends. If something like that really did happen though he could get in a lot of trouble for that letter and you putting it on the internet really doesnt help.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:33 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve

I am not going to call bs on it but I been there and know what it is like. I know if I was your boy I sure wouldn't be running back to camp and wanting to tell everyone back home what has just happend. Yes he can get into trouble with ops sec for giving info like that over the net.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:49 PM

NBSTUNTERZmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I can Post this kind of stuff. What up dave, yeah I got on. If yall noticed, there is no locations or any information of where Im at. Been doin this for a while now, I kinda know the ropes. Thanks for lookin out for my boy though.

Peace,
Mark
Old 03-10-2004, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZmark
Actually I can Post this kind of stuff. What up dave, yeah I got on. If yall noticed, there is no locations or any information of where Im at. Been doin this for a while now, I kinda know the ropes. Thanks for lookin out for my boy though.

Peace,
Mark
Look I've been there and i'm getting ready to go back AGAIN. You can not put that kind of **** on here. Why don't you ask your CO what he thinks?
Old 03-10-2004, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by fabes
I am not going to call bs on it but I been there and know what it is like. I know if I was your boy I sure wouldn't be running back to camp and wanting to tell everyone back home what has just happend. Yes he can get into trouble with ops sec for giving info like that over the net.
Your very right anybody who has been through that **** does not want to go back and brag about it. A few pot shots for 30 secondsdoesnt count as war either so obviously he doesnt know as much as he thinks he does. He's prolly in the Army.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by LewisKA
Look I've been there and i'm getting ready to go back AGAIN. You can not put that kind of **** on here. Why don't you ask your CO what he thinks?
no need to get all worked up, if he can, then so be it. I see you are stationed in Jax. When you were over there were you with Task Force Tarawa?
Old 03-10-2004, 05:20 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Weather it is someone you think is a bad guy or not...its still a human...there is no way I feel pleasure in knowing that. We have to do what we have to do but killing people isnt something to be proud of. I know guys that where there in desert storm and they struggle w/knowing that they have taken another humans life.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:27 PM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
Weather it is someone you think is a bad guy or not...its still a human...there is no way I feel pleasure in knowing that. We have to do what we have to do but killing people isnt something to be proud of. I know guys that where there in desert storm and they struggle w/knowing that they have taken another humans life.

IM WITH YOU ON THAT...
Old 03-10-2004, 05:30 PM

like i said in the post, i didnt know if i should post it. sorry if it offended anyone... and trust me, he wasnt bragging, i could tell that in his voice when we talked on the phone....
Old 03-10-2004, 05:52 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sorry, I usually leave topics like this alone, but we are at war, those people would put the f**ks to your mothers if their leader told them too! I say if they opened fire, and one got shot, then they got what they deserve! Big up to the military for doing what they do. I say uughh raaagghhh to all of them for protecting my civilian a$$. If it means killing them, then so be it.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:21 PM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
agreed. i dont think ppl really know the extent of what war does to ppl unless they actually expirence it themselves. i find it utterly disgusting the way some ppl have total disregard for another human beings life. the men and women who are overseas are doing what thier country has asked them to do. but it really is unecessary in celebrating the fact that killed someones brother/father/uncle/friend. if it were u that would perished ( god forbid) how would u take to someone celebrating ur murder.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:36 PM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paligurl2
agreed. i dont think ppl really know the extent of what war does to ppl unless they actually expirence it themselves. i find it utterly disgusting the way some ppl have total disregard for another human beings life. the men and women who are overseas are doing what thier country has asked them to do. but it really is unecessary in celebrating the fact that killed someones brother/father/uncle/friend. if it were u that would perished ( god forbid) how would u take to someone celebrating ur murder.
yo mark one for the home team...cant do no weelies in the sand got to stay busie some how.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZjames
yo mark one for the home team...cant do no weelies in the sand got to stay busie some how.
shouldn't you be on patrol man? Now I am calling for what you claimed that you have done. Somebody that really had to do what you said, would not be talking all this gibber gabber like you are doing. Unless you are really one messed up dude, You better go talk to the chaplain, because they need to med sep your ***.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZjames

U know ur posts are extremely insensitive and completely uncalled for. u obviously are too big of an *** to understand that ur not talking about a game. war is a very real fact of life. u obviously arent mature enough to be in the postion ur at becuz to u this is all a game. like i said before, i sincerly hope ur never in that postion. but to be quite honest u will never fully understand the toll that war takes on you. i for one have expireanced it and have had one too may family members pass due to war. so if u have nothing constructive to say keep ur ignorant *** comments to urself.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZdave
like i said in the post, i didnt know if i should post it. sorry if it offended anyone... and trust me, he wasnt bragging, i could tell that in his voice when we talked on the phone....

i respect that fact that u wanted to stick up for ur friend and even though it was offensive thanks for the apology but it does seem as though ur friend was bragging
Old 03-11-2004, 02:20 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZmark

Peace,
Mark
If you like killing so much cool, just be careful and don't kill your teammates too
Old 03-11-2004, 02:40 AM

paligurl2= yes, our friend james is a little immature. i am speaking for myself when i say thanks for accepting the appology but in no way was mark bragging. when i talked to him on the phone the other day i didnt even recognize his voice. i had to ask who it was. i didnt mean to start a big thing with this and i really dont mind if the whole thing gets erased. i guess i was just a little to over anxious that i heard from my friend. i am not in the military and never did serve, so i dont know what its like to be over there and away from friends and family and stuck in a foreign place. but i do know what it feels like to miss and love the ones that are over there.

covretwar and fabes= for the record mark is a teammate and james is not, just a close friend of the team and he is a little immature and incensitive at times(no offense james). mark is not the type to brag about anything, thats just the person he is.

i hope this clears up your thoughts of me,

dave m.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by covertwar
If you like killing so much cool, just be careful and don't kill your teammates too
covertwar, if you read the post, it says "i got on" not " i got one". i told mark to loggin as a member when he gets there so we can chat on my new stunt team forum when it is done. just look, he's only got 2 posts...
Old 03-11-2004, 02:50 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZdave
paligurl2= yes, our friend james is a little immature. i am speaking for myself when i say thanks for accepting the appology but in no way was mark bragging. when i talked to him on the phone the other day i didnt even recognize his voice. i had to ask who it was. i didnt mean to start a big thing with this and i really dont mind if the whole thing gets erased. i guess i was just a little to over anxious that i heard from my friend. i am not in the military and never did serve, so i dont know what its like to be over there and away from friends and family and stuck in a foreign place. but i do know what it feels like to miss and love the ones that are over there.

covretwar and fabes= for the record mark is a teammate and james is not, just a close friend of the team and he is a little immature and incensitive at times(no offense james). mark is not the type to brag about anything, thats just the person he is.

i hope this clears up your thoughts of me,

dave m.
I have to say I was surprised to see a thread titled like this from you. You have made some well thought out and mature post lately and even tipped me off on some polishing techniques. Your boys may be immature but you posted it... Ya know. I have no problems w/you...I just wanted you and all involved to know how I felt about the thought of your boy getting an Iraqi and how the post was presented to the SL members.

Quick Reply: My boy got an iraqi!!!