If U Hate It Get The **** Out

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 11:10 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough
Re: If U Hate It Get The **** Out

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
im guessin your reserve/NG? how much longer you got? im out in 2 months!!!!!
yup. i don't really have an ETS date anymore i went over to the dark side and i'm an officer. so i'll definately be in for a while, i got 6 1/2 in right now.
Congrats!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:17 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
yup. i don't really have an ETS date anymore i went over to the dark side and i'm an officer. so i'll definately be in for a while, i got 6 1/2 in right now.
Congrats!

yea now i just need to see how i can transfer my skills shooting a grenade launcher over to the real world....ideas appreciated, MAAM
Old 05-26-2005, 11:40 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

yea now i just need to see how i can transfer my skills shooting a grenade launcher over to the real world....ideas appreciated, MAAM
hahaha i hate being called that!!!! it makes me feel old.
eh just find a job you enjoy doing, or find a sugar momma! i don't know what's gonna be around you but maybe working as a DoD civilian, lots of my gun crew both here and in Yuma are retired/former military and so are most of the cops on post. i work on an R&D post so our guards and cops are civilians.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:09 PM

B-Slim is an unknown quantity at this point

Word i know SSG Grider, I didn't know he rode? or does he? I ride w/ SGT Jaeger, SGT Moore, and SGT Singleterry, just to throw a few names out there, and yeah, if I see Grider I will tell him you said whats up, i'm almost pos. he's still a 6...

yea, i dont know those other guys, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.... i dont think Grider rides. he didnt when he was in the 82nd. he might have picked up a scooter or something when he went to Bat. i know how you Savannah boys are...haha.
yea, he got busted down a while ago for some stupid ****, but then when he got his 5 back, he went to ROP and ended up at 1st BN. He's a cool cat, taught me alot of ****. thats why i didnt know if he was a 7 yet or not.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=CBRskunk]yea now i just need to see how i can transfer my skills shooting a grenade launcher over to the real world....ideas appreciated

Why dont you go up to Moyock NC and work for Blackwater?? thats some bank right there buddy. I have a few friends that work there, none of which started at less than $15,000.00 a MONTH.. being from Bat is gonna be an in for you, trust me.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=B-Slim]
yea now i just need to see how i can transfer my skills shooting a grenade launcher over to the real world....ideas appreciated

Why dont you go up to Moyock NC and work for Blackwater?? thats some bank right there buddy. I have a few friends that work there, none of which started at less than $15,000.00 a MONTH.. being from Bat is gonna be an in for you, trust me.

that's a very good point, ive got friends in that too, only thing is i want to get that whole "college" thing out of the way....

btw how did you like the 82nd? or are you still in?
Old 05-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Flsean1978 is a decent person

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
Congrats!

So you're an officer?! Good benifits, but too much red tape for me. I made it to E3 (LCPL) and decided that was enough weight on my collar. I have this theory with rank....the more weight on your collar area restricts blood (it has to) after several years of the loss of blood to the brain...things happen. Unfortunately, the longer you're in...the more weight and longer you have the blood loss.

heh, Evening Maam.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:57 PM

that's a very good point, ive got friends in that too, only thing is i want to get that whole "college" thing out of the way....

btw how did you like the 82nd? or are you still in?

college is overrated.....just my but if you wanna do that , thats cool. personally, i would go for a trade school rather than a 4 yr degree. just make sure you check the market analysis on whatever degree you intend to pursue. the numbers will surprise you.

as far as the 82nd goes, i loved the 82nd. i just left there about 3 months ago. got levy orders for recruiting. i hope to go back there at the end of my 3 years.. i would recommend it to anyone who hasnt been there yet. it's kinda like being in regiment bro. we are in our own little world over there. plus you got the SF and Dboys too....
Old 05-28-2005, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by B-Slim
college is overrated.....just my but if you wanna do that , thats cool. personally, i would go for a trade school rather than a 4 yr degree. just make sure you check the market analysis on whatever degree you intend to pursue. the numbers will surprise you.

as far as the 82nd goes, i loved the 82nd. i just left there about 3 months ago. got levy orders for recruiting. i hope to go back there at the end of my 3 years.. i would recommend it to anyone who hasnt been there yet. it's kinda like being in regiment bro. we are in our own little world over there. plus you got the SF and Dboys too....
true true, ive got nothin but love for you guys over there, i heard about the rivalry goin on with you and SF though, kinda like 3ID and us over here, its retarded, dude tipped over my bike b.c i had a 1st bat sticker on it, i will never succumb to that kind of stupid.....
Old 05-28-2005, 10:15 AM

suzukigixxer175 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought 1/75 was in Columbus??
Old 05-28-2005, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by suzukigixxer175
I thought 1/75 was in Columbus??
huh??????????
Old 05-28-2005, 10:39 AM

suzukigixxer175 is an unknown quantity at this point

nah, nevermind, I always get that **** confused, there are two ranger batts in the same state
Old 05-28-2005, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by suzukigixxer175
nah, nevermind, I always get that **** confused, there are two ranger batts in the same state
yup 1st is in Savannah and 3rd and 75th reg is over at Benning.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:49 AM

navyrydr is an unknown quantity at this point

im glad that this did turn out to be a good thread cause when i started it i was expecting a lot of heat, but like a lot of people out there, i appreciate what the army and marines do because that means i can sit on my ship and fire the 5" guns or launch some tomahawks (which ive done and is bad *** to watch), ive stopped watching the news cause im tired of seeing our boys die, if anyone on here knew someone that passed away over there i want to send my deppest sorrows cause i know its not easy to get over.
again mad respect to every military rider.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by navyrydr
im glad that this did turn out to be a good thread cause when i started it i was expecting a lot of heat, but like a lot of people out there, i appreciate what the army and marines do because that means i can sit on my ship and fire the 5" guns or launch some tomahawks (which ive done and is bad *** to watch), ive stopped watching the news cause im tired of seeing our boys die, if anyone on here knew someone that passed away over there i want to send my deppest sorrows cause i know its not easy to get over.
again mad respect to every military rider.

hell yes. please pay dues to SPC. Anderson CPL. Commons and SGT. Crouse on Memorial day those guys were too young to pass......
Old 05-31-2005, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Flsean1978
So you're an officer?! Good benifits, but too much red tape for me. I made it to E3 (LCPL) and decided that was enough weight on my collar. I have this theory with rank....the more weight on your collar area restricts blood (it has to) after several years of the loss of blood to the brain...things happen. Unfortunately, the longer you're in...the more weight and longer you have the blood loss.

heh, Evening Maam.
lol i like your theory. my brother feels the dame way, he won't go past E4, been demoted like 2 times back to E3 and promoted again but he refuses to become an NCO, he only has another year in anyway. yeah sometimes there is tons of BS and red tape. Thankfully i am NG and not active or i really would be dealing with soooooo much more. Props to all you on active duty, i couldn't do it for 20 years. I go through my phases when i wish i could be, it is sooooo hard to get good schools in the guard. but i like my civilian job.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:20 PM

true true, ive got nothin but love for you guys over there, i heard about the rivalry goin on with you and SF though, kinda like 3ID and us over here, its retarded, dude tipped over my bike b.c i had a 1st bat sticker on it, i will never succumb to that kind of stupid.....
on post, i guess there is some rivalry, cuz they bang our girlfriends out at the club and we do the same in their beds.... j/k but you get over all that **** when you actually work with em in real world **** ya know? i think they take out there agressions on us b/c they arent the d-boys, so they need someone to pick on...

oh, and for the record, that guy is a douche for tipping your bike.....okay, thats my
Old 06-02-2005, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by B-Slim
on post, i guess there is some rivalry, cuz they bang our girlfriends out at the club and we do the same in their beds.... j/k but you get over all that **** when you actually work with em in real world **** ya know? i think they take out there agressions on us b/c they arent the d-boys, so they need someone to pick on...

oh, and for the record, that guy is a douche for tipping your bike.....okay, thats my

true day, on and off work are two very different things....when you work with "legs" you realize they are just as put together as any other unit, except they cant all run 11 min 2miles, but when are you gonna have to do that anyways???
Old 06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Flsean1978 is a decent person

2 miles?! When do you only have to run 2? We ALWAYS had to run three miles...lucky bastard!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Flsean1978
2 miles?! When do you only have to run 2? We ALWAYS had to run three miles...lucky bastard!
2 miles just for the PT test! otherwise its 5 mile RBA runs WOOT WOOT!

Quick Reply: If U Hate It Get The **** Out