For Sale / Wanted: Other... Non bike related items for sale or wanted

1995 Honda Civic Hatchback 4Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 10:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by flappy188
Dude you are seriously the Fuckin Gayest! Just shut ur mouth! As soon as it goes in the auto trader it will sell, i just put it up on the net a few places to see if i could save 50 bucks! But ur gay *** has to muck up my thread so, i down arguing over the internet u retard!

Im done owning ur *** see ya :troll:

The only thing you own SON is a piece o shiat!!

Auto trader is a good place for that thing.

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE *****!!
Old 09-23-2003, 10:20 PM

Check you PM's.
Old 09-23-2003, 11:05 PM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by xWindScReEnx
whats the deal with everyone talking ****? he wants to sell his car for 5,500 you dont like the price dont buy it....... i meen seriously
you wanna start **** to!!!!
Old 09-26-2003, 12:19 AM

flappy188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sale Pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 04:03 PM

scrapin is an unknown quantity at this point
ight ight ight

i'll give ya $500 bucks for the car!!! no okay i'll get the rims for 25 bucks for ebay hmm stereo i'll say 100 in ebay oh ya BRAND NEW i'll buy a car from the auctions for 500 bucks have it painted for 200 then put a intake and exhaust for 200 and sell it for 5500 does that sound right NO!!!! IT'S A HONDA!!!! if it's not stock then it's not worth it sorry but it's not worth my breath check the blue book again have a nice day bye good luck on the sale!
Old 09-29-2003, 04:37 PM

bikeluver43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a civic? Thats almost as cool as cancer
Old 09-30-2003, 07:18 AM

tlxsess is an unknown quantity at this point
i sold my crx for almost half that. B16/gsr head/type-r intake manifold motor. DRAG 3 turbo w/ all the upgrades....spearco frontmount... I got half of what your asking and mine ran about half the 1/4 et yours does. Dude, your car looks nice. I even like it but you will be lucky to get that out of it. My friend has an EG hatch right now, its a 94 w/ an LS swap w/ all the bolt ons for like 4000.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:25 PM

Originally posted by tlxsess
i sold my crx for almost half that. B16/gsr head/type-r intake manifold motor. DRAG 3 turbo w/ all the upgrades....spearco frontmount... I got half of what your asking and mine ran about half the 1/4 et yours does. Dude, your car looks nice. I even like it but you will be lucky to get that out of it. My friend has an EG hatch right now, its a 94 w/ an LS swap w/ all the bolt ons for like 4000.
DAMN you should have sold that rex to ME!!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:03 PM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough
is da civic still for sale??
Old 10-01-2003, 12:38 AM

flappy188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sold !!!!!!5 grad cash Yesterday!!!!!!!!

But i thought the price was too high???? Guess Not!!

Welp time for the GSX!!!! Yay!
Old 10-01-2003, 08:47 AM

Soumy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by flappy188
Sold !!!!!!5 grad cash Yesterday!!!!!!!!

But i thought the price was too high???? Guess Not!!

Welp time for the GSX!!!! Yay!
people are so gay sometimes, congrats on the sale man i have a civic for sale also and i always hear these comments im not trying to get 5g's but it looked like the car was worth it

bikeluver your a homo for saying that, scrapin nice truck ya redneck

seriously though like windscreen said you dont like it dont buy it, dont basterize someone elses thread because you dont like the price jackasses
Old 10-01-2003, 09:43 AM

dude you live in NH and your callin me a redneck? Good luck on your 3 color shitbox. At least I can afford to see my body work through before I start it.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:50 AM

By the way I'm from Boston, Just going to school up here in Beautiful Plymouth, NH.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:55 PM

i dont believe i called you a red neck but whatever, you going to school to learn how to read?

i can afford to see body work i bought the car to help a friend i have a 929, gsxr1000, and a 750 3 cars go to a private highschool but oh yea i cant afford body work. but whatever bike lover your just an ignorant jackass who i wish the hiv upon.. hope ya die !
Old 10-01-2003, 03:09 PM

wow and i was going to ask if you wanted to ride sometime
Old 10-01-2003, 03:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Soumy16

bikeluver your a homo for saying that, scrapin nice truck ya redneck ...

i dont believe i called you a red neck but whatever, you going to school to learn how to read?

i can afford to see body work i bought the car to help a friend i have a 929, gsxr1000, and a 750 3 cars go to a private highschool but oh yea i cant afford body work. but whatever bike lover your just an ignorant jackass who i wish the hiv upon.. hope ya die !

Yeah so umm...I need to go to school to learn how to read??

Secondly, you called me a homo, a redneck, an ignorant jackass, and that you wish i die of hiv

And you calling me ignorant?

I haven't once called you a name, i've just made fun of your car because you made fun of mine (which you should have figured i was going to do). So i don't see how i'm ignorant.

Just keep on coming with the flames because your digging yourself into a hole...And its definitely obvious that your an immature highschool teenager.

By the way, stop wasting your parents money and learn how to spell and use proper english.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:23 PM

Whats your car? im defending how you said "thats cool a civic thats about as cool as cancer" or something like that, i dont care that im immature but ive bought all my stuff with my own money. well not my first bike but im admiting to it. IF your scrapin then yes i did call you a redneck. its so gay how people act about civics if you didnt want to buy the car then why did you even look at the thread? Im digging myself into a hole whats that supposed to mean ya gunna come beat me up? lol
Old 10-01-2003, 03:36 PM

No i'm not going to beat you up, i'd actually like to ride sometime cause i don't know many people up here who ride since i'm from Mass, its only me and one friend from home that have bikes. The reason i said that is because 98% of the civics in this area, new england, are not fast cars. Kids buy them, put a muffler and an intake and think they are the *****. Then they put about $1000 into body work that seems to never get painted when they could've put that into mods to make it faster. Its just annoying when your driving along in a car that is decently fast (my 01 Stang GT Convertable or my 88 RX7 Turbo 10th anniversary Edition) and they rev the **** out of their car thinking its awesome. I'm sorry if i offended you but its just annoying and I know and respect those civics out there that are fast as **** (I've seen the videos of them beating vipers) but around here you don't see the nice ones...I think even you can agree to that. I also have bought all my own cars and toys and at the age of 17 (i think thats how old you are by your profile, i can't remember exactly) i give you props for buying all the stuff you got. I along with a few friends don't understand the point of buying an economy car and then spending thousands of dollars to just get it on par with a stock mustang gt when you can buy the old ones for about the same amount you started with and in my opinion have a cooler car. I don't know though?
Old 10-01-2003, 03:49 PM

I agree with you totally. I dont think my civics fast ive grown up around chargers, mustangs and corvettes. My bosses own Supra's, Ford Cosworth rally cars. I didnt put a huge muffler on my car nor just an air intake. I also get angery from the people who do, the civic was bought salvage and fixxed up somewhat my friend bought those fenders and hood with then intentions to paint it but ran out of money fixing it. i took it just to have something else to ride around in. Yes im 17 and thank you for the props. some people like like hondas and would rather put the money into them then buy a mustang. To Each his own. Sorry about this pointless bitching. Hit me up on aim my sn's gmoneyua and we'll talk somemore and go for a ride. This weekend if your interested were going to head to our spot saturday about 5 of us and stunt your more then welcome to come
Old 10-01-2003, 04:04 PM

Cool bro, i may just have to do that, my sn is BE227 Peace

Quick Reply: 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback 4Sale