do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 12:17 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

The shipping was screwed up I admit, but that was out of my control. UPS had to have damaged this tried repacking and wrapping it somehow. You need to call my so we can figure something out. That is NOT the way it left my shop. I can Promise you that motor was in top shape, I have pics of it before it left the shop. Motor was mint. Cant stress that enough.

I dont screw people over at all like stated. If that was the case I couldnt be in business. That engine ran strong as **** when sent out.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:21 PM

I live in MO. There is no sand. The engine was packed around tight with packing peanuts when shipped. secured nice on a pallet.

ALSO JUST TO MENTION, THE ECU AND THE OTHER BOX NEEDED WAS IN THE TUB WITH THE ENGINE PACKED WITH PEANUTS.

THIS IS UPS DEAL. NOT MY PACKAGING AT ALL. CALL ME ASAP SO WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
Old 10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Post the pictures .
Old 10-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Loogie , i am with ya 100% , but you shouldn't have taken that thing off UPS property .
Old 10-08-2009, 12:42 PM

Just stating... How is this my fault when I did not ship the motor out like that. That in the pics is a rigged shitty looking deal. I shipped it out on a pallet, in a tub, packed completly full of packing peanuts, with the ecu, and other part needed, bubble wrapped, strapped down with a lid right side up. So IM getting called out for UPS ******* the engine up. How does that **** work???

Just stating, I do this for a living, so why would I send a motor with sand, tape, plastic, so called cardboard or what not make shift ****??? Everything was taped off and sealed so the packing peanuts could not get in the motor.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:48 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

sounds like somebody that stunts new it was a 636 motor in there and swapped one out lol
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jmansr6
Whoa, That is the motor I sent, but not the same packaging, looks like they have re-packaged it some how, the tub was in nice shape and strapped secure, no tape, plastic, cardboard, at all. I know there was no damage and sand. This was a minty motor. Have not been on here in a few days. There was no oil leaks at all and no damage. That is not the way the engine was shipped. UPS damaged it. WHY DID YOU EXCEPT IT????
i accepted it cuz they told me 2 get it out of there...i asked to leave it or send it back and they told me they wouldnt touch it thats why it wasnt deliveredsend me my ECU as promised and a partial refund and ill have this grimy piece of **** motor(minty)gone thru and we'll call it a day....im not calling you cuz you wont/dont ever answer your phone EVER and im done playing nice with you...im posting all this **** PUBLICLY until its resolved
Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

The shipping was screwed up I admit, but that was out of my control. UPS had to have damaged this tried repacking and wrapping it somehow. You need to call my so we can figure something out. That is NOT the way it left my shop. I can Promise you that motor was in top shape, I have pics of it before it left the shop. Motor was mint. Cant stress that enough.

I dont screw people over at all like stated. If that was the case I couldnt be in business. That engine ran strong as **** when sent out.
Post the pictures
Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Just stating... How is this my fault when I did not ship the motor out like that. That in the pics is a rigged shitty looking deal. I shipped it out on a pallet, in a tub, packed completly full of packing peanuts, with the ecu, and other part needed, bubble wrapped, strapped down with a lid right side up. So IM getting called out for UPS ******* the engine up. How does that **** work???

Just stating, I do this for a living, so why would I send a motor with sand, tape, plastic, so called cardboard or what not make shift ****??? Everything was taped off and sealed so the packing peanuts could not get in the motor.
check the pics partner...whoever got that thing ready DIDNT drain the oil,and DIDNT tape up/block all the orificesdo you agree the oil should be out b4 shipping??? im sure its got tons of oil in the topend and will hydrolock upon starting if not gone thru....****** man up and take responsibility bro....its not UPS's fault you slacked me for 3 weeks 2 ship,then shipped it IMPROPERLY....you knew i was waiting 4 that motor to button up a project...do the right thing and send me a ECU for a 636 and a partial refund and try to spare whats left of your selling rep. on here
Old 10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Did you get insurance thru UPS on this thing ?
Old 10-08-2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Did you get insurance thru UPS on this thing ?
prob. not 2 save $$$and even if there is..its MY problem 2 ship this piece of crap PROPERLY back,then wait,and hope for a refund....**** that...this is bullshiti just wanna ride..
Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM

so PP wont do **** cuz they dont **** with externally damaged items only items not recievedso its pretty much up to jman to make things right...if he doesnt ,imma keep bumping this thread till i take my last breath and im thinking his selling days will be over
Old 10-08-2009, 01:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i heart you loogie
Old 10-08-2009, 01:41 PM

thats no way to ship a "minty" motor IMO
Old 10-08-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i heart you loogie
thanks for the PM fiddyi do feel a LITTLE bit better after reading it..
Old 10-08-2009, 01:45 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol, why the **** would someone use UPS for a motor anyways...

for something that big and heavy a freight company should really be used. the ups guys unload the trucks by hand so its bound to get some damage. if you want them treated right in transit use a freight company like forward air or sumthin
Old 10-08-2009, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol, why the **** would someone use UPS for a motor anyways...

for something that big and heavy a freight company should really be used. the ups guys unload the trucks by hand so its bound to get some damage. if you want them treated right in transit use a freight company like forward air or sumthin
+1.......UPS is a garbage company PERIOD....if it was me i would have spent the extra $$ to get that "minty" motor where it was going in PERFECT shape...but thats just me cuz i treat people like i would expect 2 be treated
Old 10-08-2009, 01:48 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Or use UPS Freight...
Old 10-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by loogie
oh,did i mention,NO PM RETURNED,AND NO REBUTTLE FROM HIM....im about to spread personal info everywhere and GO FULL HATE MACHINE on his shady ***
Yep it's time for some craigslist adds to be made Free washer, dryer will deliver lol. then gay adds haha
Old 10-08-2009, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yep it's time for some craigslist adds to be made Free washer, dryer will deliver lol. then gay adds haha
you know the game dont ya tdub

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!