Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 08:48 PM

ajmarshall1981 is a decent person
Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com

I paid for a 954 motor sept 30th. Still havent recieved the motor. Customer service is terrible. They have a magic jack phone. They dont ever answer it. They claim they have alot of people working for them and there staff is huge and they are outgrowing their business. But have one line for all staff members. Bogus. They lied about sending my money back. I had to file a paypal dispute and they are still stalling with my money. Dont buy anything from this business. Its not worth the hassle or frustration. Believe me.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person
Re: Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com

That sucks,
Old 12-02-2010, 12:26 PM

danshan is a decent person

that is BS we sell parts everyday and you may have had a bad experience but do not act like you got ripped off. We either shipped you your part or gave you a refund!!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 PM

ajmarshall1981 is a decent person

your customer service sucks. your whole operation as a business sucks. how the hell are you gonna run a business with a majic jack phone?? how are you as a busniess gonna take over a month to tell me that the motor i purchased from you isnt good so youll be giving me a refund after your payroll department gets around to it?? i had to file a paypal dispute that was dragged all the way out because your business did not reply to the dispute cause you knew you were wrong. so yes i did get my money back after paypal took it out of your account. NOBODY BUY ANY PARTS OR BIKES FROM THIS BUSINESS. CROOK AND DEFINATELY SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:58 PM

lowlifes99 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ajmarshall1981
your customer service sucks. your whole operation as a business sucks. how the hell are you gonna run a business with a majic jack phone?? how are you as a busniess gonna take over a month to tell me that the motor i purchased from you isnt good so youll be giving me a refund after your payroll department gets around to it?? i had to file a paypal dispute that was dragged all the way out because your business did not reply to the dispute cause you knew you were wrong. so yes i did get my money back after paypal took it out of your account. NOBODY BUY ANY PARTS OR BIKES FROM THIS BUSINESS. CROOK AND DEFINATELY SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE.
x2 buddy
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM

trav9846 is a decent person

Originally Posted by danshan
that is BS we sell parts everyday and you may have had a bad experience but do not act like you got ripped off. We either shipped you your part or gave you a refund!!
I'm a Staff Sergeant with the US Army if it means anything to you. I sent your company ( speedpartsfinder.com ) $1265 for a frame last month and never recieved anything. Then i contacted your payment Processor and he says your company has put him thousands in debt because you never ship the product and the customers take the refund from him and because he forwarded the payment to you it comes out of his account. YOUR A SCAM and you know it. Its bullshit, i saved up for months to get this frame and you ripped me off! I've got an attorney looking into this as we speak so you'll get yours soon enough. People will know of this scam, i've got IT techs working on it. There's already a wesite up warning people of this scam here:

http://gtswebhosting.com/cms/index.p...id=71:gts-info

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me at trav9846@gmail.com.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:17 AM

infinate719 is a decent person

I have heard nothing but bad things about this place as well. I'm a member at 600rr.net and here's a quote from a member there. "the place i ordered it from refunded me the money as soon as i said "my payment cleared 4 days ago and you haven't given me a shipping number or anything like you said you would... this situation is a little sketchy right now" his response was "we get really offended when we are called sketchy, you will be issued a refund immediately". I'm not sure if we're back in 6th grade but that's what it seems like with this place. I say stay as far away from them as you can. The link is below to the thread I am referring to about thier shading dealings.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=200814
Old 12-15-2010, 08:23 AM

infinate719 is a decent person

Originally Posted by danshan
This is the same loser who logged into the gixxer forum and posted 2 times in an attempt to defend the so called company. He must be losing money on his scam. I say the place is :

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4544051

Last edited by infinate719; 12-15-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Set sail for Fail
Old 02-14-2011, 01:10 AM

pisseddoff is a decent person

I also was scammed by this "company" Paid for a frame and was told 2 weeks later it had a title issue. Waited another week for them to clear up the issue. Kept getting the runaround. Finally just requested my money back. Was promised a refund many times but never got it. They gave me every excuse in the book. I am out $700. Calls never get returned. These guys are a joke. Buyer beware!