Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bike Parts for Sale (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale)
-   -   Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/284098-dont-buy-parts-speedpartsfinder.html)

ajmarshall1981 10-21-2010 08:48 PM

Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com

I paid for a 954 motor sept 30th. Still havent recieved the motor. Customer service is terrible. They have a magic jack phone. They dont ever answer it. They claim they have alot of people working for them and there staff is huge and they are outgrowing their business. But have one line for all staff members. Bogus. They lied about sending my money back. I had to file a paypal dispute and they are still stalling with my money. Dont buy anything from this business. Its not worth the hassle or frustration. Believe me.

NAARDEN INC 10-25-2010 01:27 PM

Re: Dont buy parts from speedpartsfinder.com

That sucks,

danshan 12-02-2010 12:26 PM

that is BS we sell parts everyday and you may have had a bad experience but do not act like you got ripped off. We either shipped you your part or gave you a refund!!

ajmarshall1981 12-02-2010 09:54 PM

your customer service sucks. your whole operation as a business sucks. how the hell are you gonna run a business with a majic jack phone?? how are you as a busniess gonna take over a month to tell me that the motor i purchased from you isnt good so youll be giving me a refund after your payroll department gets around to it?? i had to file a paypal dispute that was dragged all the way out because your business did not reply to the dispute cause you knew you were wrong. so yes i did get my money back after paypal took it out of your account. NOBODY BUY ANY PARTS OR BIKES FROM THIS BUSINESS. CROOK AND DEFINATELY SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE.

lowlifes99 12-02-2010 09:58 PM

[quote=ajmarshall1981;4389031]your customer service sucks. your whole operation as a business sucks. how the hell are you gonna run a business with a majic jack phone?? how are you as a busniess gonna take over a month to tell me that the motor i purchased from you isnt good so youll be giving me a refund after your payroll department gets around to it?? i had to file a paypal dispute that was dragged all the way out because your business did not reply to the dispute cause you knew you were wrong. so yes i did get my money back after paypal took it out of your account. NOBODY BUY ANY PARTS OR BIKES FROM THIS BUSINESS. CROOK AND DEFINATELY SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON THERE.[/quote]
x2 buddy

trav9846 12-10-2010 11:43 AM

[quote=danshan;4388952]that is BS we sell parts everyday and you may have had a bad experience but do not act like you got ripped off. We either shipped you your part or gave you a refund!![/quote]

I'm a Staff Sergeant with the US Army if it means anything to you. I sent your company ( speedpartsfinder.com ) $1265 for a frame last month and never recieved anything. Then i contacted your payment Processor and he says your company has put him thousands in debt because you never ship the product and the customers take the refund from him and because he forwarded the payment to you it comes out of his account. YOUR A SCAM and you know it. Its bullshit, i saved up for months to get this frame and you ripped me off! I've got an attorney looking into this as we speak so you'll get yours soon enough. People will know of this scam, i've got IT techs working on it. There's already a wesite up warning people of this scam here:

[URL]http://gtswebhosting.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=226:work-from-home-internet-scam&catid=71:gts-info[/URL]

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me at [EMAIL="trav9846@gmail.com"]trav9846@gmail.com[/EMAIL].

infinate719 12-15-2010 08:17 AM

I have heard nothing but bad things about this place as well. I'm a member at 600rr.net and here's a quote from a member there. "the place i ordered it from refunded me the money as soon as i said "my payment cleared 4 days ago and you haven't given me a shipping number or anything like you said you would... this situation is a little sketchy right now" his response was "we get really offended when we are called sketchy, you will be issued a refund immediately". I'm not sure if we're back in 6th grade but that's what it seems like with this place. I say stay as far away from them as you can. The link is below to the thread I am referring to about thier shading dealings.

[url]http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=200814[/url]

infinate719 12-15-2010 08:23 AM

[QUOTE=danshan;4388952]that is BS we sell parts everyday and you may have had a bad experience but do not act like you got ripped off. We either shipped you your part or gave you a refund!![/QUOTE]

This is the same loser who logged into the gixxer forum and posted 2 times in an attempt to defend the so called company. He must be losing money on his scam. I say the place is :

[url]http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4544051[/url]

NAARDEN INC 12-15-2010 02:51 PM

Set sail for Fail

pisseddoff 02-14-2011 01:10 AM

I also was scammed by this "company" Paid for a frame and was told 2 weeks later it had a title issue. Waited another week for them to clear up the issue. Kept getting the runaround. Finally just requested my money back. Was promised a refund many times but never got it. They gave me every excuse in the book. I am out $700. Calls never get returned. These guys are a joke. Buyer beware!