anyone ever tried one of these out??

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 03:00 PM

YBlegal is a decent person
anyone ever tried one of these out??

http://www.bombparts.citymax.com/cat...97/5949761.htm

its a 110cc 4-stroke that is out of the box "stunt ready" for $750

me and my girl were thinking of picking one up, but trying to get some feedback on it first.....
Old 03-29-2009, 10:09 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone ever tried one of these out??

Looks like they basically took an auto pocketbike , and put rear pegs on it . Then took off the rear taillight and made a custom round 12 bar , that really can't be that strong . An auto pocketbike already has a hand brake for the rear .

If you are going to buy one , price out 110cc four stroke pocketbikes first . Or go to pocketbikeplanet.com and do some searching and ask for info .

I'm guessing these guys already knew how to stunt and these are their toys . Doing circles on a pocketbike isn't as easy as it looks . You can learn all that on a fiddy .

A used honda crf 50 with a 88cc kit , and a hand brake , and a rear street tire is gonna be worth more money than that x18 in the long run . The 88cc kit would give you some power .

Once you learn a basic wheelie on a little bike , you can progress on to other tricks . You are gonna be in for a surprise if you think you are going to hop on a little fiddy and do a nice wheelie in an hours time .

Last edited by Crazy D; 03-29-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:16 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

And if you call this company , i would ask which style bike they woud send you and what type of engine , and what type of clutch (manual 3 or 4 , semi auto 3 "like a honda 50 , or a auto centrifical clutch .

In the video on their site , the vid is from 2007 , and the bike looks like an x-6 . That bike is an auto clutch . And i believe you could have gotten 3 different motors . a 50cc , a 70cc , an a 110cc . all four strokes . I dont think they make those bikes anymore .

In the three pics they have on their site , those are x-18's and those are 110cc four stroke , and are manual clutch .

Last edited by Crazy D; 03-29-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:12 AM

Conwest is a decent person

those look sick......
Old 04-10-2009, 04:50 PM

ness is a decent person

I was looking at those too. It's about $900 total with shipping. So is it worth the money? Or just get a used 50-110.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 PM

5starstunta is a decent person

Buy a Honda 50 its worth the extra 300 dollars
Old 05-25-2009, 05:52 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by ness
I was looking at those too. It's about $900 total with shipping. So is it worth the money? Or just get a used 50-110.

you can get x18's all day for 600 shipped or pick one up on craigslist for cheapness if you are patient
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by 5starstunta
Buy a Honda 50 its worth the extra 300 dollars
+100

Give them time and a few rookie drops. They'll be wishing like hell they bought a Honda 50, LoL.........Been there, done that, sold the X18 and bought a crf50....Smartest thing i've ever done, hehe.....=-)

Those rear hydraulic brakes dont hold up too the rookies either. Brake control means soo much, to a newbie who has NO control, they ride the rear brake wayy to much. Those rear calipers get hot and the pistons seize up inside them. Then u have to find another and all that BS.........Its amazing how easy i can find honda 50 parts though. Just snap my fingers and WOW, they are everywhere, hehe....=-)
Old 05-29-2009, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
+100

Give them time and a few rookie drops. They'll be wishing like hell they bought a Honda 50, LoL.........Been there, done that, sold the X18 and bought a crf50....Smartest thing i've ever done, hehe.....=-)

Those rear hydraulic brakes dont hold up too the rookies either. Brake control means soo much, to a newbie who has NO control, they ride the rear brake wayy to much. Those rear calipers get hot and the pistons seize up inside them. Then u have to find another and all that BS.........Its amazing how easy i can find honda 50 parts though. Just snap my fingers and WOW, they are everywhere, hehe....=-)

never had a problem with my brakes ....they do get hot tho ...fiddy brakes suck *** compared to the midbikes so dont try to say they're better

if somebody gave me a fiddy i would sell it to buy a midbike fo sho....fiddys suck *** stock...you gotta spend way to much money to get it right
Old 05-29-2009, 07:25 AM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
never had a problem with my brakes ....they do get hot tho ...fiddy brakes suck *** compared to the midbikes so dont try to say they're better

if somebody gave me a fiddy i would sell it to buy a midbike fo sho....fiddys suck *** stock...you gotta spend way to much money to get it right
Yes sir, and having so many aftermarket parts to chose from is the other advantage to owning a Honda 50. There literally isnt an aftermarket part for those bikes that you cant buy...Now try buying all those aftermarket parts for a mid-bike, LoL.....And on another note........You get what you pay for. Who cares if i have a $600 front end on my crf50, LoL......You can bet your azz it'll take a beating and get back up and ask for another one....=-)
Old 05-29-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
Yes sir, and having so many aftermarket parts to chose from is the other advantage to owning a Honda 50. There literally isnt an aftermarket part for those bikes that you cant buy...Now try buying all those aftermarket parts for a mid-bike, LoL.....And on another note........You get what you pay for. Who cares if i have a $600 front end on my crf50, LoL......You can bet your azz it'll take a beating and get back up and ask for another one....=-)

thr front ends on the mids are fine....change the oil in them and theyre sweet....my **** does good ....theres alot of aftermarket parts for the mids ....see what you gotta remember is that a mid has the parts based off of other factory models so most of the parts can be upgraded no problem....my engine hasnt blown and the frame hasnt bent **** rolls straight as it did from day 1