pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:17 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

That is absolutly horrible... Get well....
Old 05-01-2008, 08:18 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

My Blessings Go Out To Bishop And The Fam... U Will Be In My Prayers

Last edited by Cathi; 05-02-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

show a little compassion or just don't post.

Last edited by Cathi; 05-02-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:27 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
And as for carrying a .40 on his shoulder while he stunted, give me a ******* break, this is sooooooo dumb! Bishop your not cool, and i still think your a ******* hustler trying to get some PR
Whether it happened or not bro, for others sake, try to have some descency and not post **** like that, like others have said before, keep your thoughts to yourself bro, be respectful... come on
Old 05-01-2008, 08:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
it's not about being RIGHT. If it was false you want ppl to say oh blah blah knew it the whole time. who gives a ****. show a little compassion or just don't post.
Im just gonna be the devil's advocate for the guys NOT me that said they didnt find it on google.....

bishop and i have had our disagrements but since has made good on wat he told me......but to others he still has a shady rep, i think thats why some people i questioning the situation especially since she said it was allll over the news.....lets NOT forget this is SL and people are quick to call even when its something serious......not saying he deserves this but thats SL for ya.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
damn guy... cool it. i'd tell you in french but i don't know how. I had a 40 cal that i'd carry in my truck at all times. Ask anyone, i'm far from gangster or shady
nah ur just far from gangster hahaha sorry crotch i had to lol see u in november!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
Im just gonna be the devil's advocate for the guys NOT me that said they didnt find it on google.....

bishop and i have had our disagrements but since has made good on wat he told me......but to others he still has a shady rep, i think thats why some people i questioning the situation especially since she said it was allll over the news.....lets NOT forget this is SL and people are quick to call even when its something serious......not saying he deserves this but thats SL for ya.
yeah and that's whats sad about SL.....but true nontheless
Old 05-01-2008, 08:31 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

first and foremost if tis is true...... heal up

secondly......... did they steal his shoes?
(i figured it was ok to say that because i followed crotchcricketracers rules and showed some compassion first)
Old 05-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

man is everybody in here dumb as ****?? if its NOT on the ******* news because they're still investigating, WHY would his girl post up the whole story on STUNTLIFE DOT COM???? IS SHE A DUMB BITCH?? ******* stupid
Old 05-01-2008, 08:32 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Ok how about this then, she said that they knew the guys who did it right? Well she said hes always holdin two peices at any given time right? Well i planned on robbin someone i know is carrying two peices im sure as hell not bringin a knife to a gun fight. And she has no details cause he was to fucked up but his last words before a coma are to get ahold of a customer???? come on
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
nah ur just far from gangster hahaha sorry crotch i had to lol see u in november!!!
you flyin me to canadia? i'm findin some info out about a job.. i will call you about it later in the week when i find out more.. might involve a little relocating. oops, k no more thread jacking.

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

do people post up dead people on Stuntlife.com BEFORE they tell the family?
Old 05-01-2008, 08:33 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Armenian
man is everybody in here dumb as ****?? if its NOT on the ******* news because they're still investigating, WHY would his girl post up the whole story on STUNTLIFE DOT COM???? IS SHE A DUMB BITCH?? ******* stupid

You are dumb as ****, in the first sentence of the thread she says it is alllllll overrrrr the ******* news!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283

You are dumb as ****, in the first sentence of the thread she says it is alllllll overrrrr the ******* news!
Uhh ya and its NOT. I LIVED in Va Beach for 8 years. I checked all the local news sites.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:39 PM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Bro hope you heal up fast.

feelin for ya big time.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:41 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know the kid, but if its tru, hope he heals up. glad he took down an ******* that tied gettin him as well.

Last edited by Cathi; 05-02-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:46 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Wow people are pretty harsh on here. I myself have been with him for 6 years and watched him getting taken advantage of by tons of people. I just helped him get caught up on orders and helped him organize the giving away of more then 100 pairs of shoes to the less fortunate familes of hampton va. I wish i knew how to respond to some of you individually but i don't. When i said it was on the news most of the people were calling cause they recognized his Orange Avalanche on the back of the tow truck. The news didn't give details. They are not even telling me much. I just wanted to tell his customers and friends and ask for prayers. I love Bishop very deeply and he doesn't have enemies, He has alot of jealous people around him. I really didn't want to make problems, i just wanted to keep those who know him informed. We have nothing to gain from this situation. He use to tell me people are gonna love you or hate you. I guess he was right. Also to the guy that said he is dead...he is not dead nor did i ever say he was. He is just hurt and fighting. Thanks for the prayers and all the emails of support.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:01 PM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

man, that is shitty. i hope he pulls through all of this and recovers quick...my prayers are with him .
Old 05-01-2008, 09:02 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

so sorry 2 hear this , hope hes gettin better in no time and glad that he did good job shot another person while hes defending himself and wounded
Old 05-01-2008, 09:14 PM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

Bishop will pull through..:YEAH
Once he reads this thread he'll laugh, he would probably have had the same thoughts and questions as everyone else..

It's normal after the questions arise to at least think about it

It's not PR! but if it was? Classic

This ones for you Bishop:
You said on the phone the other night timing is everything!!!!

www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html

Power of prayer bro.....Big Sigh.....

Quick Reply: pray for bishop