pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 07:27 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

Damn... I was getting on here to thank Bishop for being so quick with our package. I let him know Monday that Jr. needed a shirt and some decals and they arrived today along with another pair of shoes and my pink shoes. =) Then I sign on and read this! It makes me angry and sad all at the same time. Bishop is a great person and has done alot for many of us. Our prayers are with you Bishop! Also with your family. You will pull through this, stay strong!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Doin it for a thrill

M4X1MU5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would someone do something fucked up like this really Hopefully they wont get away with this and we'll find out if they did it for his **** or if they did actually know him

My prayer's are with you Bishop!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

stay strong for ur man!

Last edited by Cathi; 05-02-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, i've never posted b4 just been entertained reading this forum from time to time, but ill post for this. Hope you pull through and everything turns out for the best bishop.

Russell
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i can't say anything everyone hasn't already said... hope for the best..ppl on here need to do some research...if 1 of the ppl was someone that he rode with.. they can definately be found.. get on it.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:39 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Hi you guys this is Shaunte again. Thanks for the support. I got your message fat sac. I will give him the message. I see he does have many friends. I don't know how to respond to indivdual people on here but thanks to you all, and there was a few people that asked about him carrying a gun. He always carries two guns with him everywhere he goes. Even on the bike he carries, he is not a very trusting person until you get to know him. I use to get on him for always carrying guns but this time i am glad he had them. They are not sure if he had them in the truck or on him,but he had on his shoulder holster that holds his 40 caliber. So i would say it was on him cause he always wears it. I still dont know the whole story cause he has been put to sleep and resting and the cops arent saying much. I just know what they have told me. Which is little. They know it was not a random act though. It seems like alot is being left out but hopefully i will know all. Thanks again for the prayers and show of support, and I will update you in all in the late night or morning.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:40 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

stay strong darlin..he needs you near him.. don't worry about anyone else but him and family.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:46 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Damn, freakin crazy, get better Bishop!

Stay strong Shaunte, and keep us updated when you get time.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:51 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
Hi you guys this is Shaunte again. Thanks for the support. I got your message fat sac. I will give him the message. I see he does have many friends. I don't know how to respond to indivdual people on here but thanks to you all, and there was a few people that asked about him carrying a gun. He always carries two guns with him everywhere he goes. Even on the bike he carries, he is not a very trusting person until you get to know him. I use to get on him for always carrying guns but this time i am glad he had them. They are not sure if he had them in the truck or on him,but he had on his shoulder holster that holds his 40 caliber. So i would say it was on him cause he always wears it. I still dont know the whole story cause he has been put to sleep and resting and the cops arent saying much. I just know what they have told me. Which is little. They know it was not a random act though. It seems like alot is being left out but hopefully i will know all. Thanks again for the prayers and show of support, and I will update you in all in the late night or morning.
Shaunte you can call me Marshall, I know my screen name can be funny to say sometimes. Glad you're there to stay strong. I'm sure he needs you right now. Call if you get a chance and if I can do anything for you or Bishop let me know and tell him I said get well bud!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:54 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i didn't read the whole thread but i'm getting the general idea.. **** like his will not be all over the place because they have not caught all the suspects, and they worry about retaliation. my friends gf was shot..and it was NEVER on the news.. because they need to find the suspect first. don't be ignorant.
she said in the first post that it was all over TV.

Hope you pull through man.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SIC J
she said in the first post that it was all over TV.

yup forgot to add that in my PM to u crotch!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:57 PM
B.T.M.

that's great durty. You can have your opinion about it all you want.. doesn't mean you have to voice it.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:00 PM

sativa lover is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up with the bike? did they take the new 08' kawi? if so be on the look out for parts? please keep us informed on Bishop's health!

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
I'M GLAD HE HAD HIS GUN, LIKE SAID BEFORE SL IF PRAYING FOR U,HIM AND HIS FAMILY. GET WELL SOON. WHAT BULLSHIT, ALL FOR WHAT A BIKE, TRUCK AND SOME MONEY, THAT THEY DIDN'T GET ANYWAY IT'S ****** BULLSHIT. **** HATERS. GET WELL SOON MAN

cr0wn3d is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thats fucked up! just hit the stunt spot one day and get jumped by 5 people!

anyways, your in our prayers bishop and shaunte just stay strong and hang in there hell get better
Old 05-01-2008, 08:02 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

[quote=DIRTYJEFF636s;3270708]I'M GLAD HE HAD HIS GUN, LIKE SAID BEFORE SL IF PRAYING FOR U,HIM AND HIS FAMILY. GET WELL SOON. WHAT BULLSHIT, ALL FOR WHAT A BIKE, TRUCK AND SOME MONEY, THAT THEY DIDN'T GET ANYWAY IT'S ****** BULLSHIT. **** HATERS. GET WELL SOON MAN.

P.S. READING THIS MADE ME APPLY FOR A HANDGUN. THIS DUMBSHIT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY. MOST OF THE TIME I PRACTICE ALONG.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:12 PM
The RISK Club

GHOSTIE is a decent person

wow im speachless, hope you make it through this man
Old 05-01-2008, 08:12 PM

-Mike W.- is a decent person

heal up bishop!

Last edited by Cathi; 05-02-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:14 PM

anthonyresto is a decent person

I pray that Bishop gets well and his family and freinds be comforted, by our Lord Yeshua. I will continue praying for his health and well being.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:15 PM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully, the remaining perps will all be charged still with murder after bishop pulls thru,,,there dead friend that bishop shot in self defense...i hope thats how the law works in va??? I cant stand to watch tv for this type of reason and its gonna get worse with the economy going bad and whatnot, you cant have anything without some one wanting to take your ****,,and people will stab you for 20$ much less a truck and a bike. My heart is deeply sad and goes out to your family and will pray for your complete recovery.

Quick Reply: pray for bishop