Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 01:17 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes

I am not a hater or lover of the starboyz or Las Vegas Extremes, but I am curious as to why neither one of them are on stuntlife.com

Now I know that a few of the teams on this site are "cool" with starboyz and LVX. Have they told you why they choose not to participate on stuntlife.com? Or is that they just don't know about it yet? If so, please tell them so we can include them too!

Goose
p.s. how is it even possible to have a stunt website without mentioning the Starboyz? They pioneered the whole culture! Except for the likes of gods like "Gary Rothwell" and "AC Ferias".

Last edited by Goose; 10-11-2002 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 03:00 AM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
dont know, but your avatar is making me horny!!
Old 10-07-2002, 09:36 AM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
The Starboys have their own message board on their site. If you look at the main StuntLife web site there is mention of them also. As for LVX, they may have thier own message board also. Dont know, havent been on their site in like 2 years. Beside the fact that Pauly isnt much of a people/fan person. Thats just my opinion though.

~PeAcE~
J
Old 10-07-2002, 09:37 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL
Old 10-07-2002, 01:57 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Uhhh... StarBoyz and LVX are both on my site...

LVX doesnt like to be affiliated with the "Stunt world" they seem too good for it. Have never replied to my emails for pictures etc etc.

StarBoyz, they are one of the 1st groups to help me with StuntLife.com, thats why I gave them props on the main page, thier pictures are in the intro collage, they are listed under links, listed under groups, and thier merchandise is listed in my store.

Sooo... yes the StarBoyz currently have a messageboard on thier site, and they are happy with it. I asked them if they would like to have one here as well and are still undecided.

If you all would like to see them added here, try emailing them and letting them know that this board is the ****!

And yes, I feel that StuntLife Forums are lacking without them here. They are the ones that started all this for most of us.
Old 10-07-2002, 02:18 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Here are my exact words in an email to Scott, Joe, and Kevin of the starboyz:

"Dude's:

I know I just emailed you all last week, but I was over at www.stuntlife.com and I was looking around and I couldn't believe that the three of you haven't gotten a starboyz forum started there yet. Your fans and your stunt friends are waiting to here your input and just about EVERY stunt group in the nation is on stuntlife.

Now, I know you all have a message board of your own on starboyz.com, BUT please more exposure is sometimes better especially when you can reach so many other stunters in one place.

Please think about and while you're thinking about it read this: http://208.179.249.170/forums/showth...=&threadid=624

It's me asking why the starboyz aren't at stuntlife.com, after all they pioneered stunting.

Please get over to www.stuntlife and register yourselves as soon as you can it is "blowin' up bigtime". Thanks Guys!

Goose"

I hope this along with others bugging the hell out of them over email will be enough to have them come and join us!!!

Go here to send them an email right now: http://www.starboyz.com/email.phtml

Thanks Everyone in advance for taking the time to email the Starboyz and tell them to get over here, Please!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 10-17-2002 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 02:50 PM
Creater/Founder

Wow thanks bro... very cool
Old 10-07-2002, 03:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
The starboyz message board always seems to be full of kids & squids. I'm sure they would have a much better forum here anyway.
Old 10-07-2002, 10:09 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I read a story a while back about a guy who was a big stunt fan and got a bike and went to an event to meat all his favorite stunters, and pauly totaly dissed him, and the guy ended up getting killed by hitting a guard rail, that really pissed me off the star boyz are the shiiizzzziitt, they gotta have a board over here. FTP!
Old 10-08-2002, 03:03 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally posted by Wheelie Boy
I read a story a while back about a guy who was a big stunt fan and got a bike and went to an event to meat all his favorite stunters, and pauly totaly dissed him, and the guy ended up getting killed by hitting a guard rail, that really pissed me off the star boyz are the shiiizzzziitt, they gotta have a board over here. FTP!

Hearing your response to Pauly I felt compelled to email them and have them register on Stuntlife, to if nothing else defend themselves from these types of stories or agree that they are true.

I still think having them as contributing members of Stuntlife would be beneficial to the website as a whole and to fellow stunters alike.

Here is what I wrote in my email to LVX:

"Hello LVX!

I would like to compliment you on your success so far and recognize you as one of the best stunt teams in the nation.

I would also like to invite you to join your fans and fellow stunters at this website: http://208.179.249.170/forums/showth...=&threadid=624

The link I provided is a discussion about why having LVX on the website would be beneficial to LVX and to the stunt community in general.

Please ask Pauly and JoJo to read this....and please urge them to join us at www.stuntlife.com"

Goose
Old 10-08-2002, 03:09 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Goose
Hearing your response to Pauly I felt compelled to email them and have them register on Stuntlife, to if nothing else defend themselves from these types of stories or agree that they are true.

Goose
Thats not a rumor or anything. That is the truth.
Old 10-08-2002, 06:40 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
if I remember right, D-Mann wrote it. here it is...

Charlie was a husband, father of two kids and an avid motorcyclist enthusiast: an accomplished rider with a CBR Honda 900 and a burning desire to see and meet his idols, the country's top Stunt Riders performing at the Daytona Bike Week 2002. Unfortunately, the first rider he met - An old partner of mine & one of the top Stunt Riders in the country - completely snubbed Charlie. He wouldn't talk to Charlie, wouldn't pose for a picture or sign an autograph. He couldn't be bothered to give even a minute of his time to a devoted fan. Charlie walked away bitterly disappointed, his wife angry.
Not all the riders were like the superstar. Charlie persevered and met the East Coast Extreme Team who welcomed him, encouraged his interest and enthusiasm, and even had Charlie film their tricks during a short run. His excitement rekindled, Charlie went on to meet me and my friends the next day. We welcomed him as a fellow enthusiast, we all posed for pictures, and I let Charlie know where he would find us over the next several days.
It was not to be. On Thursday, March 7th, Charlie missed his turn, hit a guard rail head-on and was killed, the first fatality of Daytona Bike Week 2002. I happened to be first on the scene, just minutes after the accident. As a trained paramedic, I and the Emergency Team struggled for two hours to revive Charlie. It wasn't until days later, when Charlie's wife called, that I realized the victim was the same Charlie we had befriended just the day before his death.
I've told you this story because it brings home a lesson important to all of us as we pursue our careers as professional Stunt Riders: it's our fans who make this new and exciting sport possible. No one will sponsor us, pay us, or provide us with free equipment if the stands are empty. It's our fans who pay the admission fees and buy products from our sponsors. It's our fans who cheer us on, driving us to excel with new tricks and new adventures. It's our fans who buy our videos and put money in our pockets. Never forget: without our fans we're just a bunch of crazy guys on "Rockets" with no purpose. We need our fans - we depend on them and the money they spend to support us in our careers. Never turn your back on them, never turn them away!
They look up to us as the epitome of the sport they enjoy so much, but that adulation can produce some very inflated egos. And who are we really? Some very lucky guys who get to play for pay. We should feel honored that a simple signature or photograph could make someone so happy, so excited. It's awesome that just a moment of our time and a smile of greeting can make someone's day an incredible success. In return, we have a fan for life who will always support us and our sponsors - and his friends will do the same!
Consider it a privilege for each and every one of us to be asked to sign our names, or to smile an "Of course" when asked, "Could I get a picture with you?". These are the folks who have made us who we are and have given us the lifestyle we so enjoy. We owe them our thanks, we owe them our careers, we owe them.....big time

if there is one story your gonna read today, read this one unless you havent already read it when it was on SBN
Old 10-08-2002, 10:55 AM
Creater/Founder

I still think having them as contributing members of Stuntlife would be beneficial to the website as a whole and to fellow stunters alike.

Here is what I wrote in my email to LVX:

"Hello LVX!

I would like to compliment you on your success so far and recognize you as one of the best stunt teams in the nation.

I would also like to invite you to join your fans and fellow stunters at this website: http://208.179.249.170/forums/showth...=&threadid=624

The link I provided is a discussion about why having LVX on the website would be beneficial to LVX and to the stunt community in general.

Please ask Pauly and JoJo to read this....and please urge them to join us at www.stuntlife.com"

Goose
I agree, I would LOVE to have LVX here! I hear all the bad ****, I never got replies to my emails... but yet LVX and FTP were the 1st two videos I saw. I had FTP and then I saw LVX was coming out and ordered it through a magazine ad I saw.
To have ALL the groups here would just ROCK!!

Speaking og LVX, you will notice that D-Mann formerly of LVX now has a board here :D
Old 10-08-2002, 10:56 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person

Goose
From my perspective that prolly wasn't such a good idea. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular and not trying to start drama but the truth is alot of people absolutly hate LVX, for the reason stated in a previous reply and for many more things that have happened in the past. Yes LVX may have been one of the origanals in this industy but that is it, Pauly and JoLine are for the most part on there own now days, once people like D-Mann, Martin and Bendoe fazed out or just up and told LVX to get paid, the glory (in my book) stopped. Now if LVX wants to step up and start doing some new tricks, that's cool. They may pick up a few new fans, but until Pauly realizes that his team is made by the fans and by keeping up with the latest, I will have no respect for him.

Goose

Don't get me wrong what you did was on good intentions and I understand, I'm not trying to flame you one bit, just stating what I know to be true with LVX.
Old 10-08-2002, 10:59 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally posted by Shugga
I agree, I would LOVE to have LVX here!
well then, seeing as the man has spoken, I should withdrawl my last statment
Old 10-08-2002, 11:03 AM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
well then, seeing as the man has spoken, I should withdrawl my last statment
I see your point, yet at the same time I am trying to have the "all encompassing" stunt site here. So without some of these groups, its not everyone. Know what Im saying?

Back in the day LVX was the ****...
Old 10-08-2002, 11:19 AM
I Love To Post!

yes Greg I do understand. One last thing, I'm not saying that I will start it or even influence it, but what happens if LVX does join this board and all the drama starts?? I know that's a tough desicion and I would hate to see SL broken up over some bullshit.
Old 10-08-2002, 12:17 PM
Creater/Founder

Bahhhh no biggie... We are all grown up and can handle it!

By the way... Here is the StarBoyz new board... he he

CLICK HERE
Old 10-08-2002, 01:59 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally posted by Shugga
Bahhhh no biggie... We are all grown up and can handle it!

By the way... Here is the StarBoyz new board... he he

CLICK HERE
Ok now we need to get Thew, Bobby and Matt setup right?

QUICK everyone flood them with emails! hahahhaa
Old 10-08-2002, 02:08 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Only good can come from hashing out "ill feelings" or "bad blood" between the stunters here and LVX.

Stuntlife is a medium for people to talk about what they love, and if something can be "talked out a bit" it will usually get better. I think the same would happen should LVX put the time into posting and responding to things said abou them(good or bad).

Life isn't all roses. We have to take the "shadows with the light" or the "good with the bad". Meaning so we have 15 great talkative and cool stunt teams here on stuntlife, wouldn't it spice it up a little to have one group that is disliked join be given the chance to have a 2nd chance.

People do change, and maybe if everything is true about Pauly, maybe he woke up 2 months ago and said to himself, "damn, I've been an ******* to my fans, friends and fellow stunters...I'm not going to do that anymore". Everyday is a new beginning to change an attitude(good or bad).

Think of Stunters as family, "would you give your brother a 2nd chance if he was an ******* to you one day or two days", family forgives!

Goose
LVX deserves a 2nd chance to be apart of the movement and be liked...

Quick Reply: Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes