07 gsxr600

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM

sickegkid is a decent person
07 gsxr600

i want to get a bigger rear sprocket to wheelie good but i dont no **** about what sprocket or how many teeth anybody can help me out>
Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: 07 gsxr600

Originally Posted by sickegkid
i want to get a bigger rear sprocket to wheelie good but i dont no **** about what sprocket or how many teeth anybody can help me out>
hit up phil at motoheaven.com and tell him you want some "wheelie sprockets"...
Old 04-30-2009, 10:27 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

ride STOCK!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:34 PM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
ride STOCK!

you ride stock
Old 04-30-2009, 10:35 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BLooD
you ride stock
i do!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:36 PM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
i do!
oh
Old 04-30-2009, 10:41 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

i learned to ride wheelies stock then all last summer i rode with a 55T i thought since i was still progressing a little i thought that the sprocket was helping me... but I went back to stock gearing for a road trip a couple weeks ago, my first time riding in 6 months and Ive already progressed more going back to stock then with a big spocket. Im so much smoother and not choppy like i was... my personal experience stick with stock... atleast til u got solid BP and idle down... then make the decision if u think u need it... but thats just me
Old 04-30-2009, 10:52 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shanegsxr21
i learned to ride wheelies stock then all last summer i rode with a 55t i thought since i was still progressing a little i thought that the sprocket was helping me... But i went back to stock gearing for a road trip a couple weeks ago, my first time riding in 6 months and ive already progressed more going back to stock then with a big spocket. Im so much smoother and not choppy like i was... My personal experience stick with stock... Atleast til u got solid bp and idle down... Then make the decision if u think u need it... But thats just me
+1
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
i learned to ride wheelies stock then all last summer i rode with a 55T i thought since i was still progressing a little i thought that the sprocket was helping me... but I went back to stock gearing for a road trip a couple weeks ago, my first time riding in 6 months and Ive already progressed more going back to stock then with a big spocket. Im so much smoother and not choppy like i was... my personal experience stick with stock... atleast til u got solid BP and idle down... then make the decision if u think u need it... but thats just me
Originally Posted by loogie
+1
+2 but some people will say you may as well gear your bike from the start since if you start with stock, you'll have to relearn when you gear your bike. I learned on a +10 rear and looking back, I wish I wouldve started stock. It took me a very long time to get smooth and get idle on lock and I believe had I rocked stock sprockets, it wouldnt have taken me so long. It really boils down to personal preference. Do you but just know if you gear your bike initially, it will be twitchier and harder to catch idle and be smooth. If you learn stock, when you do gear your bike you will have to relearn to be smooth but it'll probably be easier to relearn since you got the concept of idle, brake control and balance point
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 PM

double post.....

Last edited by ShaneGSXR21; 04-30-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+2 but some people will say you may as well gear your bike from the start since if you start with stock, you'll have to relearn when you gear your bike. I learned on a +10 rear and looking back, I wish I wouldve started stock. It took me a very long time to get smooth and get idle on lock and I believe had I rocked stock sprockets, it wouldnt have taken me so long. It really boils down to personal preference. Do you but just know if you gear your bike initially, it will be twitchier and harder to catch idle and be smooth. If you learn stock, when you do gear your bike you will have to relearn to be smooth but it'll probably be easier to relearn since you got the concept of idle, brake control and balance point
very true... it only took me about 15 minutes to get used to the different gearing, but Im super comfortable on my bike so it was just a RPM issue to get used too, I totally agree run what ya want if you want a big sprocket, rock it.

But a big sprocket doesnt teach you the proper way to wheelie, just give you aid.
A power wheelie with stock sprockets in first is the same power wheelie with a big sprocket in 2nd....
i liked learning stock because, yeah its harder to get it up but once it is up its easier to keep it from goin the rest of the way.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:58 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by blood
oh