ny cops

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:23 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
ny cops

are out of control this year. last time i was out riding they followed us everywhere we went for almost 2 hours, switching on and off. we stop at a gas station, they stop too, we went to panera so they did patrols through the parking lot the whole time we were in there then followed us again when we left. not one of us did anything wrong before or during and they harassed the **** out of us. today i go riding, theyre doing it again, they stop one guy and give him a ticket cuz his license plate isnt out far enough. so were like **** it we'll go to our lot at the school weve been riding in for 4 years with no problems. superintendant of the school said we were ok as long as it wasnt during school hours 2 years ago. well the cops come right in and gave all 4 of us reckless tickets for doing 5mph parking lot wheelies. ******* dicks.

Name:  0516091805.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  52.8 KB
Old 05-16-2009, 06:28 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: ny cops

honestly, that was ****** stupid to do.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

what'd ya'll do to **** them off so bad
Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by k7-600
honestly, that was ****** stupid to do.
care to elaborate?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by MotoPhotoMan
what'd ya'll do to **** them off so bad
idk man i have very few run ins with the cops up here, i wasnt even really around much for the last 2 years. if it was the albany cops i know why theyd be mad but these guys up in saratoga, glens falls i havent had any issues with.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:35 PM

well... you got cops following you around, so you go to a parking lot of an elementary school(that could possibly have kids nearby) that is open to the public and stunt. You say you have permission from the superintendant from 2 years ago, probably without written consent(which wouldn't matter anyways because of public access).
Old 05-16-2009, 06:40 PM

well... you got cops following you around, so you go to a parking lot of an elementary school(that could possibly have kids nearby) that is open to the public and stunt. You say you have permission from the superintendant from 2 years ago, probably without written consent(which wouldn't matter anyways because of public access).
bro, the parking lot is about 1 mile from the main road behind a bunch of ****. there was not a ******* soul there and the cops werent right behind us as we pulled in if you read correctly i said the last time i was riding they were following us, not this time. and weve been riding there for 4 years with no problems, the cops have pulled back there a few times and were cool with us....actually about 3 weeks ago they came back and watched us. so you should prob be careful about calling ppl ******* stupid when you dont know all the facts.
as you can see there was no little kids running around as theres no ******* playground there, and before you say anything the truck in the pic was an off duty cop that decided he had to come join the fun in hassling us.
Name:  0516091650.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  61.8 KB

Last edited by sdfkillz; 05-16-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:45 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That's ******* shitty dude. K7 kinda has a point, you know you'd be the first to flame someone for doing the same thing. The superintendent doesn't own the school he doesn't legally have the right to say you can ride there. And if you knew you were getting followed why would you go there and think you'd be safe? Maybe try and fight the permission thing but you prolly won't get very far, shitty day for you bro.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:45 PM

well with the facts I had, it seemed stupid(still does by the way). you've been here long enough to hear all the stories of ppl getting fucked by the police when they had permission from someone in charge of the property. If there is public access, then they can cite you if they so see fit. I hope you fight it and win, I really do, and from now on I hope you have an exit strategy when stunting on public roads.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

shut your ****** mouth gixxer jimmy

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
bro, the parking lot is about 1 mile from the main road behind a bunch of ****. there was not a ******* soul there and the cops werent right behind us as we pulled in if you read correctly i said the last time i was riding they were following us, not this time. and weve been riding there for 4 years with no problems, the cops have pulled back there a few times and were cool with us....actually about 3 weeks ago they came back and watched us. so you should prob be careful about calling ppl ******* stupid when you dont know all the facts.
as you can see there was no little kids running around as theres no ******* playground there, and before you say anything the truck in the pic was an off duty cop that decided he had to come join the fun in hassling us.
Yeah we have a spot that the cops come and watch us ride sometimes and they don't give a **** we'd be screwed if one day they showed up and decided to write us all tickets. Just **** luck man.

well with the facts I had, it seemed stupid(still does by the way). you've been here long enough to hear all the stories of ppl getting fucked by the police when they had permission from someone in charge of the property. If there is public access, then they can cite you if they so see fit. I hope you fight it and win, I really do, and from now on I hope you have an exit strategy when stunting on public roads.
an exit strategy? if i get caught on the streets i run.....but i dont expect a cop to come in a parking lot thats no where near a public road, that lot is in the far far far back of a complex and like i just said, the same ****** cops were back there a few weeks ago watching us ride. so if its stupid to ride in a parking lot for 4 years with no problems from anyone well i guess im a ******* idiot. and i nver debated their ability to cite me, i know very well what the laws are.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:49 PM

from the pic I can only see one angle, but I'll trust that there isn't a playground immediately there, I do see where the buses line up to pick them up after school though. And hell if I thought of kids, then the cops sure as hell did, it was before 5pm, and I'd bet they said something about kids when they were writing you the ticket(s).
Old 05-16-2009, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That's ******* shitty dude. K7 kinda has a point, you know you'd be the first to flame someone for doing the same thing. The superintendent doesn't own the school he doesn't legally have the right to say you can ride there. And if you knew you were getting followed why would you go there and think you'd be safe? Maybe try and fight the permission thing but you prolly won't get very far, shitty day for you bro.
again! i was NOT being followed today and no i dont "flame" ppl for getting a ticket in a parking lot
Old 05-16-2009, 06:51 PM

from the pic I can only see one angle, but I'll trust that there isn't a playground immediately there, I do see where the buses line up to pick them up after school though. And hell if I thought of kids, then the cops sure as hell did, it was before 5pm, and I'd bet they said something about kids when they were writing you the ticket(s).
you do realize today is saturday genius? and no they didnt cuz theyre smarter than you and know theres no ******* kids there
Old 05-16-2009, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
shut your ****** mouth gixxer jimmy
who's jimmy? and what do you have against him being gay?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
again! i was NOT being followed today and no i dont "flame" ppl for getting a ticket in a parking lot
Just got get drunk tonight you'll feel better about it in the morning
Old 05-16-2009, 06:52 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

its saturday and i dont recall having to go to school on saturday
Old 05-16-2009, 06:54 PM

Kempkada is a decent person

reckless driving n. operation of an automobile in a dangerous manner under the circumstances, including speeding (or going too fast for the conditions, even though within the posted speed limit), driving after drinking (but not drunk), having too many passengers in the car, cutting in and out of traffic, failing to yield to other vehicles, and other negligent acts. It is a misdemeanor crime. A "wet reckless" is a plea in a drunk driving prosecution allowed to lessen the penalty when the blood alcohol level is close to the minimum allowed by law

keep in mind I am just going to school taking pre-law classes haven't gotten into any law schools yet. Knowing your skills from back on the block you keep in control and if no ones around then the definiton of reckless is very vague and allows you to get fucked or get off. Good lawyer should get you off or at least plead it down to inattentive
Old 05-16-2009, 06:54 PM

who's jimmy? and what do you have against him being gay?
its our generic name for dumb *** guys who think they know some **** and dont. they usually ride gsxrs and are total squids...

Quick Reply: ny cops