SPAM out of control!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 07:39 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: SPAM out of control!

done.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

stuper nags to the rescue ... nice cape man muahahahaha
Old 07-04-2007, 12:48 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-...w-digital.html

I found another
Old 07-04-2007, 02:39 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

jeez.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:40 PM

Done.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:31 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-...best-best.html

This guy just wont stop with this sh*t
Old 07-04-2007, 05:42 PM

Done..... again
Old 07-04-2007, 08:14 PM

nags, ban them as you find them... and do a permanent ban
Old 07-04-2007, 08:30 PM

I do. They just rejoin
Old 07-04-2007, 08:32 PM

if you do a permanant ban, they cannot come back with same user id ... we can ban his IP address as well... and anything that indicates a multiple log in ...
Old 07-04-2007, 08:33 PM

I'm aware of that. They are registering with new usernames
Old 07-04-2007, 08:43 PM

i have a solution for that, but it would require someone to work at it daily ... I will get the ok for it ...

how many spammers on a weekly basis are you taking care of?
Old 07-04-2007, 08:43 PM

I'd say 1-5 or so
Old 07-04-2007, 08:44 PM

ok
Old 07-04-2007, 10:16 PM

Ten Four.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:57 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Today i got a pm from this spammer https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...-einstein.html

Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi"

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
einstein
hxxxtttttttxxxxp://two.xthost.info/einstein
Old 12-25-2007, 03:35 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/459...ar-advice.html
Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...ml#post3155047
Old 02-10-2008, 10:32 PM

Already got that one
Old 02-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Yeah , i just noticed .

I also noticed at the top of the screen there was a Pool table google ad .

So i guess the spammers are coming from the google ads

Quick Reply: SPAM out of control!