Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: SPAM out of control!

sorry ... all fresh out ... but i do have a donut
Old 04-25-2007, 12:47 PM

nnrider is a decent person

ill take the donut...... mmmm donuts...
Old 04-25-2007, 12:49 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've been banning these ***** all week
Old 04-25-2007, 02:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

yah, well it happens

make sure you put them on permanent ban ... I dont know if they use the same IP but i believe you can ban the IP as well...
Old 04-25-2007, 08:41 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cathi
yah, well it happens

make sure you put them on permanent ban ... I dont know if they use the same IP but i believe you can ban the IP as well...

speaking of IPs... on the rules place it said something about multiple names on the same IP... during the day when im at work, me and two others get on here. Me the most, but two others occasionally check and read around. Im not gonna get blocked for that am I?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
speaking of IPs... on the rules place it said something about multiple names on the same IP... during the day when im at work, me and two others get on here. Me the most, but two others occasionally check and read around. Im not gonna get blocked for that am I?
There are alot of people who log on the same IP address. Whether it was a shared computer or someone is visiting someone else and they log on under that computer... Typically we know who's who when we get alerted of multiple IP's ...
You are not going to get blocked. What happens first is if someone is causing problems, and are going to be banned, we ban thier user name first. IF they try to re-register depending on who it is, and the reason of banning isn't severe its no big deal. However, if it is severe we can ban the IP so it can no longer be used from that address...

Nothing to worry about... we mainly use it for the spammers anyway
Old 04-27-2007, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cathi
There are alot of people who log on the same IP address. Whether it was a shared computer or someone is visiting someone else and they log on under that computer... Typically we know who's who when we get alerted of multiple IP's ...
You are not going to get blocked. What happens first is if someone is causing problems, and are going to be banned, we ban thier user name first. IF they try to re-register depending on who it is, and the reason of banning isn't severe its no big deal. However, if it is severe we can ban the IP so it can no longer be used from that address...

Nothing to worry about... we mainly use it for the spammers anyway

Awesome. My name is prolly tied to a million IPs anyway from work, home, airports, georiga, cali, florida... but thank you for clearing that up. Cause when i read it, it was right after i contributed, and i was gonna be pissed if someone else got me blocked, even after i payed
Old 05-07-2007, 03:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

we got another f'n spam'er this ones named randula someone please ban the url!!
Old 05-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Get this chinese ****!
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...wholesale.html
Old 05-14-2007, 12:54 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^damn u beat me to it
Old 05-14-2007, 12:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Got it
Old 05-21-2007, 12:23 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ml#post2774468

he has 5 posts and 5 threads all spam
Old 05-21-2007, 12:27 PM

beat me to it!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...strippers.html
Go get him.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:59 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Champ ....

This spammer has 2 threads going right now . One in the fiddy forums , and i think the other one is in the Florida forum .

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...tal101012.html
Old 06-21-2007, 10:19 AM

Re: The Champ ....

we can just do a search for all his posts and ban him
thanks for the look out, please post future spam thread in the one dedicated for spam elimination thanks
Old 06-21-2007, 01:31 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Here....

NoSpam!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Anybody need a purse https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466...ml#post2821547
Old 06-24-2007, 12:33 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crazy D
might want to save that post for Kane he might want it
Old 07-03-2007, 01:46 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-...best-best.html

make it go away please......

Quick Reply: SPAM out of control!