Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   KCs Most Wanted (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/99-kcs-most-wanted)
-   -   Stunt Show - May 5th - Run for the Sun Event (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/99-kcs-most-wanted/188782-stunt-show-may-5th.html)

kcmwshannon 04-30-2007 10:11 PM

Stunt Show - May 5th - Run for the Sun Event

Come out to watch KC's Most Wanted for CMA - Run for the Sun Event!

This Saturday ....May 5th.

Show starts around noon and this year it is located in the Great Mall of the Great Plains Parking Lot in Olathe off 151st Street.

Bring the kids, see ya there! :YEAH

[url]www.kcsmostwanted.com[/url]

eazenutz33 05-01-2007 01:33 AM

Re: Stunt Show - May 5th - Run for the Sun Event

wish I could make it, I was planning on coming out and hanging out with you guys there but I got a chance to work and make some money so I gotta do that Saturday......maybe I'll be out early enough, who knows. I'll text someone when I'm out.

jstuntlocke 05-01-2007 09:33 AM

Heard about it on Sunday from a friend who saw a flyer.
Gonna have your guys' version of the MSF course in the mall parking lot huh?? heh heh heh!

Run for the sun is right, it's supposed to be hot.....I'm getting flashbacks from the Ride to OZ!!

For once I wish we'd have a spring in Ks, straight to summer with RAIN every day in the middle! I should work on Saturday too...... yea right. I'll be there eating a popsicle or something!

eazenutz33 05-01-2007 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;2742374]I'm getting flashbacks from the Ride to OZ!!
[/QUOTE]

the ride to OZ always gives me flashbacks.....mostly because if you ride a geared stunt bike on it you wonder how your motor didn't blow when almost on the rev limiter for 80 miles:LOL

You guys have fun at the show......blow some tires up or somin!

jstuntlocke 05-01-2007 11:00 PM

[quote=eazenutz33;2742682]the ride to OZ always gives me flashbacks.....mostly because if you ride a geared stunt bike on it you wonder how your motor didn't blow when almost on the rev limiter for 80 miles:LOL

You guys have fun at the show......blow some tires up or somin![/quote]

Yea, that thing needs to be closer to the destination I agree. I think it is in June this year.

I usually ride the wife on my Aprilia for that one, last year I rode the 900 so I know what you mean. I left before the run just because of that, and took a small group on the back roads. Rock flew up & hit my face and shattered my glasses so I never made it to Oz with the pitbike. My house is a good 1/2 way point anyways, and that was about all I could handle that day, I was overheated let alone my bike!!

You need a street killer too! That's why I'm thinking of only going 5 up on my new bike.

eazenutz33 05-01-2007 11:07 PM

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;2743640]Yea, that thing needs to be closer to the destination I agree. I think it is in June this year.

I usually ride the wife on my Aprilia for that one, last year I rode the 900 so I know what you mean. I left before the run just because of that, and took a small group on the back roads. Rock flew up & hit my face and shattered my glasses so I never made it to Oz with the pitbike. My house is a good 1/2 way point anyways, and that was about all I could handle that day, I was overheated let alone my bike!!

You need a street killer too! That's why I'm thinking of only going 5 up on my new bike.[/QUOTE]
lol.....thats why I regeared the 600rr.

jstuntlocke 05-01-2007 11:17 PM

Ok, so now I read that you have two bikes under your pic! oooops!

I only saw the bed-liner tank bike last summer, I don't hang out though so I don't know that much about ya'll yet. You stunters are an elusive bunch! lol

eazenutz33 05-02-2007 01:23 AM

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;2743666]Ok, so now I read that you have two bikes under your pic! oooops!

I only saw the bed-liner tank bike last summer, I don't hang out though so I don't know that much about ya'll yet. You stunters are an elusive bunch! lol[/QUOTE]

yup, we gotta change things up now and then, make us look like brand new riders

jstuntlocke 05-02-2007 01:28 AM

[quote=eazenutz33;2743793]yup, we gotta change things up now and then, make us look like brand new riders[/quote]

yea, we're not that different after all.

~Brie~ 05-08-2007 11:24 AM

For anyone that missed it I posted some pictures up

[url]www.brierine98.myphotoalbum.com[/url]

:YEAH