Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Massachusetts (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/98-massachusetts)
-   -   New England State Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/98-massachusetts/104218-new-england-state-stunters.html)

*Melvin* 12-13-2004 02:51 PM

New England State Stunters

I currently live in Illinois, but this may i am moving to Rhode Island to hook up with Adrenaline Rush Motorsports. I will be living there may-aug to improve as much as possible while traveling to the comps. The thing is i have no one to practice with nor do i know any of the good spots. The only stunters i know of up there are core 6 and driving to endanger. Teach if your reading this ill be about 30 min from you guys and im sure you know the area pretty well. Also im coming out jan 5-9 to meet the owner of AR Motorsports. Anyone willing to help me get acquainted with the area would be very helpful.
Its gonna be a hell of a summer. :YEAH

[url]www.armotorsports.com[/url]

catach42 12-13-2004 04:35 PM

Re: New England State Stunters

Im from worcester in central mass. we have a couple decent spots up here. hit me up in the spring - 508 344 0024
-Anthony

armotorsports. 12-13-2004 07:35 PM

Cant wait bro were gonna put a kick A$$ team together hope to hook up with some other new englanders. :YEAH

[url]www.armotorsports.com[/url]

Kaotic 12-13-2004 08:49 PM

where in RI bro i'm like 15 min from East prov

catach42 12-13-2004 09:23 PM

u guys lookin for some more people for a team or u already all set up?

armotorsports. 12-13-2004 10:07 PM

over by pilgram high on warwick ave in warwick,and we are looking for a couple other guys.

Kaotic 12-13-2004 11:13 PM

i'm down for riding in the spring i'l;l have my trailer done by then. keep in touch, i'm sure catach and Z-unit are too

Z-UNIT 12-14-2004 04:59 PM

he;; yah im in for sum ridin. my goal this spring si to teach catach hc burnouts :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Kaotic 12-14-2004 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]he;; yah im in for sum ridin. my goal this spring si to teach catach hc burnouts :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]

lmao, wish i seen that i can't believe i missed it! and i can't believe you didnt get it on film! :laughing :laughing :laughing good stuff :YEAH

guss02gsxr1k 12-14-2004 05:34 PM

:whipit: [B]hey look im a newbie[/B] :bowdown: you are all gods in my opinion

But the reason for my post is I live on Cape Cod and want to offer a possiable open invation to my house if you all decide to come ride next summer on cape with DTE......could be a hell of a party/weekend........

i just got my 1k about 5 months ago. I have had too 600's before but the 1000 is sick.

only vid i got of me and this was 2 weeks after i got it
[url]http://katkrew.com/vid/guss.avi[/url]

Kaotic 12-14-2004 06:37 PM

coo, happy first pos btw lol :) :cheers

Kaotic 12-14-2004 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=Kaotic]coo, happy first pos btw lol :) :cheers[/QUOTE]

happy first POST** er typo

armotorsports. 12-14-2004 08:50 PM

hey guys if down in RI stop by the store looking to hook up with all 909 warwick ave warwick 401 490 4698 :fiddy

Kaotic 12-14-2004 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=armotorsports.]hey guys if down in RI stop by the store looking to hook up with all 909 warwick ave warwick 401 490 4698 :fiddy[/QUOTE]

will def go down that way and visit.. never knew there was RI stunters lol only 45 min from me or so. so thats not to bad :cheers :cheers

*Melvin* 12-15-2004 02:49 PM

I dont think there are really any stunters in RI thats why I moving out there to ride for Bill the owner of Adrenaline Rush Motorsports. One other guy is coming with me so we are looking for 1 or 2 guys to join up with us and go compete. Whoever is at the level to compete right now will join the crew and if your not at the level we will all still ride and kick it. If you go to [url]www.armotorsports.com[/url] im the one on the video on his website. And if you go to [url]www.uponone.com[/url] , go to videos, everything else, and it still should be the second one down titled Team Adrenaline Rush, but as you can see its only me. The team factor hasnt been finished yet. Just curious whats the best stunts you guys got. I got no handers about 400ft, coasters about 500, watch towers, and one handed circles to the right, i can only get 2 but its getting there, as you guys know its just a process. I really want to meet you guys when im there from January 5th to the 9th plus Bill is finding a big building to rent while im there so we can stunt inside so he can see me in person for the first time, you guys are welcome to join, if your under control obviously.

Kaotic 12-15-2004 02:57 PM

i just started about a month ago on my new bike.. but in the time i got to ride i can do the basic 12 o clock parking, and just started no throttle handers not that great, but catach and Zunit got those and some nice coasters and shit down

*Melvin* 12-15-2004 03:46 PM

This is going to be a very interesting summer, do they have circles, and by no means do i get it every time im still working on perfecting everything too. Also do they want to compete, thats the whole reason im moving.

Big R 508 01-03-2005 11:39 PM

not bad, providence is only 30 minutes away.

Kaotic 01-04-2005 07:03 AM

can't wait till spring, but i gotta paint these mofo 900s lol, need it to hit like 40+ 2 more times this jan and i be good

Big R 508 01-04-2005 05:34 PM

No , leave the root beer paint alone....lol...ya , you have two nice bike and I'm looking for one before the springs come up and it depends how much lol.