Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/87-canada)
-   -   Ski Jumper Goes Down. Hard (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/87-canada/78770-ski-jumper-goes-down.html)

pussycat 06-16-2004 01:57 AM

Ski Jumper Goes Down. Hard

4 Attachment(s)
Well heres how it went down,(no pun intended), as ski jumper and i arrive, he goes to the end of the street, lets his girlfriend get off the bike. Then REMOVES his jacket, does one wheelie towars me, turns around and does another one back towards his girlfriend.(DOESNT MAKE IT BACK THAT FAR) he hits 12 way to fast.........................WAY TOO FAST.
Now the pics that you are about to see need some explaining to them, you will see a nice old man and sean from DNF talking, you will see a hawk that was hanging out at the hospital with us up in a tree, you will see pics of the bike and the effects of going down do to your skin (WITHOUT A JACKET ON).
But hey things happen and im glad as hell that hes ok, so get better SKI JUMPER.

p.s. COVER YOUR BACK BRAKE NEXT TIME.

pussycat 06-16-2004 01:58 AM

Re: Ski Jumper Goes Down. Hard

4 Attachment(s)
Here Are Some More Pics....and Yes It Was A Real Hawk.

pussycat 06-16-2004 01:59 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More More More

pussycat 06-16-2004 02:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)
And Now What You Have All Been Waiting For.........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy A Big 'ol Hole In Da Foot.

=mysterious= 06-16-2004 02:08 AM

[QUOTE=pussycat]Here Are Some More Pics....and Yes It Was A Real Hawk.[/QUOTE]
now that's UGLY.............ALWAYS WEAR YA GEAR!!!

nags 06-16-2004 03:01 AM

wow.. his foot needs to be cut off

SkI_JuMpeR 06-16-2004 03:02 AM

First of all ide like to thank Sean from DNF for givin me a ride to the hospita.... Reg, Diesel, Rabo thanks so much for getting my bike out that parking lot fellazz... and PC thanks to u and your wife for driving me home....And thanks to my sweetheart for stayin by my side all day at the hospidat and putting up with all the shit talkin i did....Im in debt with my life to u guys thanks again and anytime yall need anything let me know.. my gimpy ass well always be there for my bro's.... MUCH LOVE :cheers

yup my stupid ass went down.... im all ****ed up and im out of the sport i love for some time... til my foot heals..... hope yall stay safe out there.... wear all your gear and cover that ****en rear brake.... SHITTTTT.... well whats done is done ..... again yall take care ride safe... and ill see yall very soon.... :cheers

nags 06-16-2004 03:04 AM

so are they amputating?

SkI_JuMpeR 06-16-2004 03:05 AM

[QUOTE=nags]so are they amputating?[/QUOTE]

**** that it will heal soon and ill be back out there bein an idiot lol :LOL

pussycat 06-16-2004 03:06 AM

hahahah no no no hes fine , hes at home typing away with his drugged up state of mind.

SkI_JuMpeR 06-16-2004 03:07 AM

[QUOTE=pussycat]hahahah no no no hes fine , hes at home typing away with his drugged up state of mind.[/QUOTE]

yes hospital drugs are the shit :cheers :cheers

Foxie250 06-16-2004 07:46 AM

hey martin... that's crazy!!! I hope you start to feel better really soon! Glad to know the guys were there to help you out :) Glad you're ok!

Regstunts 06-16-2004 08:42 AM

Heal up bro!!! The pics look bad, so stay off your feet and rest up. Are you still going to Poland on the dates you set??? Make sure you gimme a call before you go.

You must have rode a nice 12 before bailing. The subframe was ground down quite a bit, and evenly too. Even the plastic tab that holds on the rear part of the passenger seat was scraped up!!

BTW, your bike is almost good to go. Jimmy Legs aka Rabo zip tied your windscreen back together, and I started to stich up that tail section. I'm gonna go back to the spot today to see if I can find some more peices. Yes I found your plate (see pics) and it is also zip tied on. I think you need a new stator, stator cover and maybe your engine case welded up a bit, but other than that we got it street ready.........oh and you need a tail light too!! :laughing

cRAsH~dArK SidE 06-16-2004 11:58 AM

AW... Martin... When I spoke to you last night on msn you can't understand how bad I felt...
Dude We are all happy that it wasn't worse. You'll be back up on your bike in no time, especially if your anything like me.... STUBORN!...
Love ya martin feel better... call anytime if ya need anything... Toronto Pimp and I will be hapy to help.

j.b. 06-16-2004 12:30 PM

[QUOTE=cRAsH~dArK SidE]AW... Martin... When I spoke to you last night on msn you can't understand how bad I felt...
Dude We are all happy that it wasn't worse. You'll be back up on your bike in no time, especially if your anything like me.... STUBORN!...
Love ya martin feel better... call anytime if ya need anything... Toronto Pimp and I will be hapy to help.[/QUOTE]

Your OK.Just a few scratches,but that foot don't look so good man.Get well soon

j.b. 06-16-2004 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=cRAsH~dArK SidE]AW... Martin... When I spoke to you last night on msn you can't understand how bad I felt...
Love ya martin feel better... call anytime if ya need anything... Toronto Pimp and I will be hapy to help.[/QUOTE]

Your OK.Just a few scratches,but that foot don't look so good man.Get well soon

Regstunts 06-16-2004 12:38 PM

you been drinking again dude ?? :cheers lol

GYNXxx 06-16-2004 01:49 PM

DAYUMMMMM that foot is nasty!!! Hope that heals up quick man ...and you can get up and walk around .... how those running shoes treating yah? :twofinger BOOOOOOOOTS! BUT for real I hope you get better soon and I hope everything works out fine :fiddy

GoBo 06-16-2004 02:51 PM

dam thats a big chunk outa your heel . hope ya heel up soon :cheers :YEAH

hyper-1 06-16-2004 04:12 PM

shit dude, hope your war wounds heal quickly. you'll be back in tha saddle soon. take care man :cheers