Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Las Vegas Extremes - LVX (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/70-las-vegas-extremes-lvx)
-   -   Las Vegas Extremes Girls (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/70-las-vegas-extremes-lvx/20736-las-vegas-extremes-girls.html)

LVX-JoJo 06-07-2003 04:18 PM

Las Vegas Extremes Girls

ORDERS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!

SHIP DATE: JUNE 17TH, 2003
TRT: 50 MIN.

THIS FILM IS UNCENSORED AND HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT!!
MUST BE 18 TO ORDER!!

VISIT [url]WWW.LASVEGASEXTREMES.COM[/url] AND CLICK ON THE ORDER NOW LINK TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. PREVIEW AND DESCRIPTION ARE ALSO ON THE HOMEPAGE UNDER 'LVX-G' UPDATES...

[URL=http://www.lasvegasextremes.com/mpg/lvxgtrailer.wmv]Click Here For 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES GIRLS' Trailer[/URL]

hayez 06-08-2003 03:08 PM

:( :( i didnt see no not work safe in there:( good luck with the sales im sur eyou will do well;)

Papa Kev 06-09-2003 03:16 PM

About damn time!:eek:

PhearCVBz 06-10-2003 03:32 PM

Trailer looks good. Thanks for posting.

-Josh

Johnny Kula 06-11-2003 04:59 PM

Jo Jo, check your pm's...

starboyscott 06-13-2003 12:45 AM

ok, great idea
has to be yours....

ditch the bitch joe joe

Chach 06-13-2003 08:14 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by starboyscott [/i]
[B]ok, great idea
has to be yours....

ditch the bitch joe joe [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO !!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

YA DITCH THE BITCH JO JO !! :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

SuperTrooper 06-13-2003 08:19 AM

<---ordering mine now....

AdrenalneJnky 06-17-2003 01:20 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by starboyscott [/i]
[B]ok, great idea
has to be yours....

ditch the bitch joe joe [/B][/QUOTE]

:jester :jester :jester :hello

EPI BODYWORK 06-18-2003 08:39 AM

jo jo
hi my name is betty im with epi bodywork we manufacture aftermarket bodywork of abs plastic. we are doing a special promotion for all stunt riders, anyone whom can supply us with a picture of there bike with our company sticker in any publication we are going to cut them a check for $25.00 and a goodys bag with some cool stuff in it. if you would like more information about the promotion please call me betty 800-331-7081:eek: :eek:

Chach 06-18-2003 10:07 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EPI BODYWORK [/i]
[B]jo jo
hi my name is betty im with epi bodywork we manufacture aftermarket bodywork of abs plastic. we are doing a special promotion for all stunt riders, anyone whom can supply us with a picture of there bike with our company sticker in any publication we are going to cut them a check for $25.00 and a goodys bag with some cool stuff in it. if you would like more information about the promotion please call me betty 800-331-7081:eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW !!!!!!!! $25 bucks LOL

SIGN ME UP !!!!!!!

:twofinger

bLaDe of FiRe 06-19-2003 11:27 AM

Damn :eek: ..... nice trailer ......

When did the movie come to europe?
Or can i order them form the US??
I dont really understand :confused:

Goose 06-21-2003 02:46 PM

Should be a good vid Jo Jo, I hope you guys make a crap load of money off of it, and I hope you had fun making it!!!

Nice to see you in Daytona this year, I guess I was in the right place at the right time. God does that sometimes...............

Go LVX racing!!!

Goose

Nicodemus 06-22-2003 02:24 AM

Am I the only one having trouble seeing the trailer. I can't see this one and when I go to the site I can't see the LOF trailer either. It downloads but it won't play.

~L~

ps....I have tried it in different players and the only thing I have been able to find is some mention of not having the right codec.

Thanks

Goose 06-22-2003 04:38 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nicodemus [/i]
[B]Am I the only one having trouble seeing the trailer. I can't see this one and when I go to the site I can't see the LOF trailer either. It downloads but it won't play.

~L~

ps....I have tried it in different players and the only thing I have been able to find is some mention of not having the right codec.

Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

I have Windows Media Player and it played just fine, but then again I right clicked on the link and chose "save target as", and dropped it on my desktop.....I don't know if that makes a difference, but give it a try.

Goose

Nicodemus 06-23-2003 12:13 AM

Tried that. I am not sure what my issue is. I work in computer graphics and video so I have all the codecs and all the latest players so I just thought I would check to see if it is just me. Seems to be so I will have to play with my settings to see what the issue is.

~L~

RRQT 06-23-2003 02:25 PM

LVX Girls

[B]Am I the only one having trouble seeing the trailer. I can't see this one and when I go to the site I can't see the LOF trailer either. It downloads but it won't play.

~L~

Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

You're not missing much - watch "Girls Gone Wild" or "Jerry Springer Uncensored" and you can basically see the same thing. :rolleyes:

Lucky~13 06-27-2003 05:02 AM

~L~

Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

go to your control panel, click on internet options, click on security, and lower your security level. That'll let you download the codec needed.

WickedRiderRich 06-29-2003 11:51 PM

Its about time someone came out with a video with HOT HOT girls and stunt riding.:eek: :fiddy

TimmShady 07-01-2003 02:36 PM

yo i got my lvx girls dvd yesterday and it was off the hook. hot stuff! buy it