Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   StarBoyz (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/53-starboyz)
-   -   New T-Shirt Idea - Design Contest (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/53-starboyz/1504-new-t-shirt-idea.html)

starboyscott 10-16-2002 07:10 PM

new t-shirt idea

t-shirt contest.
give us an idea of a new t-shirt idea.
what do you want to see?
if we use it, we will hook you up with a free trip to stunt fest 2003. all expensise paid.

Goose 10-17-2002 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have you ever seen the HARDCORE line of sportbike t-shirts?

I think that you should take some of your best stunts and include them on t-shirts with favorite starboyz sayings, or just some "us against the cops phrases"

See this one( I have this t and I love it, I get a lot of compliments....I think you should try something like this.....)

Goose

go here to see other t-shirts: [url]http://www.hardcoreracing.com/T_shirts_index.htm[/url]

jaxon23 10-17-2002 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A guy was going to make these shirts but never did and i want one bad...lol its not copyrited i'm sure so you can use the same idea

icehot113 10-17-2002 02:14 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jaxon23 [/i]
[B]A guy was going to make these shirts but never did and i want one bad...lol its not copyrited i'm sure so you can use the same idea [/B][/QUOTE]
my gixxer used to have a sticker across the windscreen in big letters it said "will wheelie for boobies" hehe
-icehot113

Christian P 10-17-2002 12:54 PM

Fuck, Now I gotta think..........

BigBalla 10-18-2002 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yeah-i'm pimpin my gangstarz shirt as we speak-i gotta say they're good shirts-i've wrecked in both of my starboyz shirts(cause i'm alwayz go bigger wit them on) once doin a stoppie at 75mph-not a scratch on the damn thing, another at about 40 through an intersection. 2 different shirts-both still in mint condition-

Christian P 10-29-2002 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK FELLAZ, I GOT THIS SHIT HOOKED UP FOR SURE.
PUT A "FTP" ON THE FRONT, A STARBOYZ LOGO ON THE BACK AND WERE GOOD TO GO.:laughing

MAYBE NOT!!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Christian P 10-29-2002 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 100% HUSTLER [/i]
[B]OK FELLAZ, I GOT THIS SHIT HOOKED UP FOR SURE.
PUT A "FTP" ON THE FRONT, A STARBOYZ LOGO ON THE BACK AND WERE GOOD TO GO.:laughing

MAYBE NOT!!!!:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing [/B][/QUOTE]

OK THAT WAS MY BEST ATTEMPT AT A JOKE, I WOULD NOT EVEN BUY THAT SHIRT, AND YA ALL KNOW HOW HARD CORE I AM.

VANILA IS A PIMP THOUGH

Goose 10-29-2002 05:25 PM

Why did you have to remind me of that "god awful" movie................I regret watching it, it was so bad. But it had crotch rockets in it so I gotta give props to Vanilla Ice for that.

He tried, but it just wasn't Ruff Ryders Video quality.........STOP, DROP, SHUT 'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP........OH, NO, THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROLL....................

Damn I still like that video!

Goose

gsxrtims 10-31-2002 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How about this:

-Drew- 11-02-2002 12:23 AM

STARBOYZ TEE SHIRT

Here's a little graphic I threw together quick. Check out the inside of the star... those are siluettes of Scott's iron cross. Whad'ya guys think??

-Drew- 11-02-2002 12:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my bad...here's the pic of the Tee shirt graphic

Christian P 11-02-2002 01:07 AM

THAT'S PRETTY DOPE I THINK. JUST ONE PROBLEM IF YA ASK ME, THERE'S NO JOE OR KEVIN, AND WE ALL KNOW THERE PIMPIN'

IT'S COOL AS FUCK THOUGH, I WISH I NEW HOW TO MAKE SHIT LIKE THAT ON THIS GOD DAME COMPUTER.

Goose 11-02-2002 03:13 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 100% HUSTLER [/i]
[B]THAT'S PRETTY DOPE I THINK. JUST ONE PROBLEM IF YA ASK ME, THERE'S NO JOE OR KEVIN, AND WE ALL KNOW THERE PIMPIN'

IT'S COOL AS FUCK THOUGH, I WISH I NEW HOW TO MAKE SHIT LIKE THAT ON THIS GOD DAME COMPUTER. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, that's the best idea yet I've seen for a Starboyz T-shirt......

Way to go!

Goose

-Drew- 11-02-2002 09:16 AM

thanks guys

1 Attachment(s)
Hustler... seeing as how you're their biggest fan, that means a lot coming from you... Thanks! I know that Joe and Kevin aren't in the graphic, but Scott is the only one I ever see signed on...so he gets to be in my graphic. When I get more time, I'll take another crack at it with the whole crew. As for this one... Seeing as how it's supposed to go on a shirt, you'd probably have to scrap the "photo" of Scott because it wouldn't print well onto cloth. Here's the graphic without the photo in it.... I know, I know... it's just not the same!

CRZT 11-02-2002 10:22 AM

Thats kind of tight man :D it would be cool as a sticker 2

FiSh 11-05-2002 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HERES 1

babebblues 11-05-2002 09:11 AM

Thats nice fish!!! Good job Your the winner!! :cheers

CRZT 11-05-2002 03:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FiSh [/i]
[B]HERES 1 [/B][/QUOTE]

that is sweet except that blue line going threw (my 2 cents) but other then that its very tight. if not a t-shirt it should be their new poster.

WheelZnorth_Jim 11-06-2002 12:11 PM

here's one....

1 Attachment(s)
heres a rough one for the mix..... i am still playing with ideas......

Jimmy D

[url]www.wheelznorth.com[/url]