Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   HATERAID (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid)
-   -   He likes cock, or loves cock? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid/272287-he-likes-cock-loves.html)

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 12:35 PM

He likes cock, or loves cock?

you choose stuntlife. not knowing anything about this man would you say he loves the cock or just likes it a whole lot?

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_8e2750d7f67a4d6989c663cb18d184e6.jpg[/img]

T/C 01-30-2010 12:46 PM

Re: He likes cock, or loves cock?

Going to have to go with he loves it..

Criscone24 01-30-2010 12:47 PM

loves it, hard..literally

9702fast4u 01-30-2010 12:56 PM

wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing asshole shits busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=9702fast4u;4251682]wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing asshole shits busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy[/QUOTE]

lol youre going to LOVE him hahahhaha wow i guess the poll is right you really do love you some cockmeat sandwich

Zuki750 01-30-2010 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=9702fast4u;4251682]wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing asshole shits busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy[/QUOTE]
Would you please just go away?

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=Zuki750;4251685]Would you please just go away?[/QUOTE]

he cant help himself there is too many men here that make his pants tight lol hahaha

T/C 01-30-2010 01:00 PM

I still wana know how he makes 7 figures sub contracting

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=T/C;4251689]I still wana know how he makes 7 figures sub contracting[/QUOTE]

he retracted that statement to "almost 6" ...... and yet still cant afford a bike that was made in this century ha!

ridinthabay408 01-30-2010 01:05 PM

dude wtf... i seriously did not click on any link and i just opened the window and BOOM "He likes the cock, or loves cock?" caught me off guard that's all.. jhaha

T/C 01-30-2010 01:05 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4251692]he retracted that statement to "almost 6" ...... and yet still cant afford a bike that was made in this century ha![/quote]

He retracts every statement he makes... Kinda my point all this shit he talks and he cant back anything up.. I don't get the point of talking yourself up on the internet :shruggs

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 01:09 PM

7 and 0 joshua wow, a blow out

Criscone24 01-30-2010 01:21 PM

[quote=9702fast4u;4251682]wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing asshole shits busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy[/quote]

I did not know this was a pic of you. I am probally the only person on here who doesnt have any issues with you. All of our business deals went smooth. But to say i sold you a busted part is a tad extreme. You opened a paypal claim against me saying tail isnt as described, yet you havnt even recieved it. VIA UPS 1ZX114470307992392 . Ill delete my comment, but please dont try and ruin my sellers rep (which ive had not ONE bad dealing so far) over some bs like this. No hard feelings, just remove the dispute.

This whole situation is out of hand and i think you two should resolve it via PM. Its getting so bad MY MONEY is being involved and i dont know either of you lol..

T/C 01-30-2010 01:25 PM

[quote=Criscone24;4251711]I did not know this was a pic of you. I am probally the only person on here who doesnt have any issues with you. All of our business deals went smooth. But to say i sold you a busted part is a tad extreme. You opened a paypal claim against me saying tail isnt as described, yet you havnt even recieved it. VIA UPS 1ZX114470307992392 . Ill delete my comment, but please dont try and ruin my sellers rep (which ive had not ONE bad dealing so far) over some bs like this. No hard feelings, just remove the dispute.

This whole situation is out of hand and i think you two should resolve it via PM. Its getting so bad MY MONEY is being involved and i dont know either of you lol..[/quote]

The guy is a total tool he acts like he is doing something around here to help people from being scammed but yet this is the 2nd time i have seen someone post about him doing something sketchy... He pulled the founds out of his bank so another payment would not go threw on someone else... And then bragged about it :shruggs

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=Criscone24;4251711]I did not know this was a pic of you. I am probally the only person on here who doesnt have any issues with you. All of our business deals went smooth. But to say i sold you a busted part is a tad extreme. You opened a paypal claim against me saying tail isnt as described, yet you havnt even recieved it. VIA UPS 1ZX114470307992392 . Ill delete my comment, but please dont try and ruin my sellers rep (which ive had not ONE bad dealing so far) over some bs like this. No hard feelings, just remove the dispute.

This whole situation is out of hand and i think you two should resolve it via PM. Its getting so bad MY MONEY is being involved and i dont know either of you lol..[/QUOTE]

the dude is an idiot and a huge shit talker and a homosexual. there is nothing to resolve the dude has nothing to do with stuntlife except starting threads to run his mouth on. he doesnt even stunt. and if he's making a dispute on paypal for something he hasnt recieved yet its pretty much written in stone hes a fucking asshole and i wouldnt have dealt with him in the first place. i think the dude is seriously bi-polar.

D Rail 01-30-2010 01:39 PM

yea thats bullshit i bought parts off of criscone24 for adjustable rearsets for my gsxr and he shipped them out and threw in a bunch of extra stuff and i bolted them up no problems i was glad to do business with him gave me a solid deal

9702fast4u 01-30-2010 01:43 PM

nah cris and i are cool he knows it i know it

Criscone24 01-30-2010 01:44 PM

thanks D Rail. 9702Fast has closed the dispute, all is good. Like i said i have no issues, its between you guys.

9702fast4u 01-30-2010 01:50 PM

[quote=T/C;4251716]The guy is a total tool he acts like he is doing something around here to help people from being scammed but yet this is the 2nd time i have seen someone post about him doing something sketchy... He pulled the founds out of his bank so another payment would not go threw on someone else... And then bragged about it :shruggs[/quote]

onceagain it wasnt even like that man dude (mjew) told me to send the paypal transaction before putting it in the bank,so i did.bank ran the transaction b4 i deposited the funds,i deposit funds.bank says it wont run through again for like 2 weeks,i'm leaving for vail in 1,i need the cash for supplies,vail's expensive,i pull the funds and send dude(mjew) a p.. letting him know whats up,he says no biggie p.m. me(mjew) when you're ready for the parts,i say cool.2 days later everybody is talking about him ripping them off(i read threads unlike some people,that get ripped off) i balk on the deal end of story. i never was trying ti RIP ANYBODY OFF.

sdfkillz 01-30-2010 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=9702fast4u;4251743]onceagain it wasnt even like that man dude (mjew) told me to send the paypal transaction before putting it in the bank,so i did.bank ran the transaction b4 i deposited the funds,i deposit funds.bank says it wont run through again for like 2 weeks,i'm leaving for vail in 1,i need the cash for supplies,vail's expensive,i pull the funds and send dude(mjew) a p.. letting him know whats up,he says no biggie p.m. me(mjew) when you're ready for the parts,i say cool.2 days later everybody is talking about him ripping them off(i read threads unlike some people,that get ripped off) i balk on the deal end of story. i never was trying ti RIP ANYBODY OFF.[/QUOTE]

you are just sketchy in so many ways its unbearable. you dont stunt so leave stuntlife we have enough fucktards that do stunt, we certainly dont need ANOTHER reject making all sorts of noise on a forum that he has nothing to do with other than buying a tail for his 1964 zx6