Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   HATERAID (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid)
-   -   YSRRider (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid/228127-ysrrider.html)

k7-600 08-05-2008 01:53 AM

Re: YSRRider

so the pic in his avatar(someone on red bike at bp) is really stock05 back when he used to ride. and the pic posted earlier of the "power chair" was found on google images!

lol

ecthemc 08-05-2008 02:27 AM

[quote=k7-600;3433204]so the pic in his avatar(someone on red bike at bp) is really stock05 back when he used to ride. and the pic posted earlier of the "power chair" was found on google images!

lol[/quote]

It's just getting better and better..

Be really hilarious if he had a durren avatar.. Like he didnt know we all roasted him n shit..

Would be classic. !

YSRRider 08-05-2008 12:04 PM

[QUOTE=ecthemc;3433199]why would anyone ever post a picture of someone else as there avatar

I mean that would be an example of a true poser.. and why you trying to prove to people you are a poser?

everyone obviously knows you are one so.. you dont need to try so hard anymore bro ![/QUOTE]

I did it clearly to piss STOCK05 off because hes a trash talking ass spelunker with no life, no bike and probably still a virgin hence the reason he has so much free time to come on here and run his mouth.

poser? no dude, thats you with all the latest ICON gear!

YSRRider 08-05-2008 12:07 PM

LOL thats not a fucking power chair........... you're just a hater because you were never able to rock a chair on a minty stock bike..... JR!

FreezeSBFreaks 08-05-2008 01:15 PM

[quote=YSRRider;3433834]LOL thats not a fucking power chair........... you're just a hater because you were never able to rock a chair on a minty stock bike..... JR![/quote]

all I have to say is post up some more pics an vids :YEAH

ATOWN1101 08-05-2008 03:30 PM

I love watching this shit but i must come to the defense this one time. that is a pic of YSRRIDER and he could ride them for however long he wanted .And he rides them higher than that but he is rite the kid on the camera sucks ass. He is not the shit buy no means but he was the the best rider around hear. There was no buddy to watch and learn from so hence the slow progress. He can ride idol and do fender grabs and half circles. I have this on tape but my piece of shit camera wont play on my computer. If someone els we ride with would bring there own camera this would have been solved a wile ago.

HECK 08-05-2008 03:44 PM

[quote=ATOWN1101;3434221]I love watching this shit but i must come to the defense this one time. that is a pic of YSRRIDER and he could ride them for however long he wanted .And he rides them higher than that but he is rite the kid on the camera sucks ass. He is not the shit buy no means but he was the the best rider around hear. There was no buddy to watch and learn from so hence the slow progress. He can ride idol and do fender grabs and half circles. I have this on tape but my piece of shit camera wont play on my computer. If someone els we ride with would bring there own camera this would have been solved a wile ago.[/quote]

i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate cock mongrel.

ATOWN1101 08-05-2008 03:59 PM

[quote=nsanedirty6;3434258]i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate cock mongrel.[/quote]
I dont care what u think. Im just stating a fact talk all the shit u want i dont bite into this fagot ass bitch ass bickering.

YSRRider 08-05-2008 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=nsanedirty6;3434258]i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate cock mongrel.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!! HE SAID COCK MONGREL!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE......................................... YOU AND STOCK05 CAN BOTH EAT MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HECK 08-05-2008 04:18 PM

[quote=YSRRider;3434308]LOL!!!!!!!! HE SAID COCK MONGREL!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE......................................... YOU AND STOCK05 CAN BOTH EAT MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

why would we do that? your buddy atown1101 already licked it clean.[U][/U][URL="https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/members/81073-atown1101.html"][/URL]

YSRRider 08-05-2008 04:27 PM

you're a douche...................

JHooD231 08-05-2008 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=nsanedirty6;3434258]i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate cock mongrel.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, pretty much.

Towlieee 08-05-2008 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=YSRRider;3433834]LOL thats not a fucking power chair........... you're just a hater because you were never able to rock a chair on a minty stock bike..... JR![/QUOTE]

Um, you aren't at balance point, that is very clear.

You do realize, when you are further forward on the bike, balance point is HIGHER right? :banghead

[QUOTE=ATOWN1101;3434221]I love watching this shit but i must come to the defense this one time. that is a pic of YSRRIDER and he could ride them for however long he wanted .And he rides them higher than that but he is rite the kid on the camera sucks ass. He is not the shit buy no means but he was the the best rider around hear. There was no buddy to watch and learn from so hence the slow progress. He can ride idol and do fender grabs and half circles. I have this on tape but my piece of shit camera wont play on my computer. If someone els we ride with would bring there own camera this would have been solved a wile ago.[/QUOTE]

If he could keep it at balance point, it wouldn't matter when the shot was taken! Not to mention the nice blur, either a picture captured from video, or him going at lighting fast speeds lol

I know a thing or 2 about a power high chair, I was doing them 2 weeks after doing wheelies on a sport bike
[url]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7529/highchairrk6.jpg[/url]

YSRRider 08-05-2008 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=JHooD231;3434349]hahaha, pretty much.[/QUOTE]

Do you even own a bike? Shouldnt you be chatting on like a Nintendo 64 Mortal Kombat 2 forum?

YSRRider 08-05-2008 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;3434380]Um, you aren't at balance point, that is very clear.

You do realize, when you are further forward on the bike, balance point is HIGHER right? :banghead[/QUOTE]

who gives a fuck? its still a HC!!!!!!!! wheres your HC's? I dont go out of my way to get 10,000 pictures of myself so I can go home at night and beat off to them.

Suicidl 08-05-2008 05:03 PM

YSRRider you are barking up the wrong tree

YSRRider 08-05-2008 05:06 PM

are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk shit to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a fuck.

Suicidl 08-05-2008 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=YSRRider;3434398]are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk shit to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a fuck.[/QUOTE]

wheelie racing :shruggs

YSRRider 08-05-2008 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY-636;3434387]YSRRider you are barking up the wrong tree[/QUOTE]

no I'm just wasting my breath on a bunch of little bitches that have been riding for a year, crashed 5 bikes and now they think they are Pauly Sherer:LOL

Towlieee 08-05-2008 05:09 PM

[QUOTE=YSRRider;3434398]are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk shit to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a fuck.[/QUOTE]

Dude you come to a stunt forum talking shit to stunt riders..

Are you fucking stupid? :shruggs :banghead