Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   HATERAID (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid)
-   -   YSRRider (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid/228127-ysrrider.html)

YSRRider 11-01-2008 05:19 PM

Re: YSRRider

[QUOTE=ATOWN1101;3596378]:whoopass:were did you go last night dick smoke?? I dropped the kid off at my dads and no one called back to go out:banghead WTF[/QUOTE]

Passed out after I me and my fatty cake arms ate an entire pizza.

[QUOTE=slipperone;3596402]i can see it now...you running at full speed, half bend over because your downsyndrome head is so big and heavy trying to swing at me but your head is sticking out further than your short stubby fatty cake arms...whatcha tryin to do wee man?[/QUOTE]

I fuck bitches bigger than you! short.... thats funny! Id probably break your face if I stuck you.

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;3596432]Dude! are you wearing girl's jeans [I]again[/I]!?!?:banghead

:LOL[/QUOTE]

Aeropostale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!! and the only ones that fit my waist. how do they look like girls jeans? the other pic...... OK.... they were extremely worn out and shrunk work jeans.... I try not to wear too good of clothes when im riding unless i'm commuting.

Anyone that would pay $100+ for a pair of Silvers or Lucky brand jeans shouldnt be allowed to reproduce!

stock05 11-01-2008 05:21 PM

[quote=rangtangtang;3596224][IMG]http://www.propellertraining.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/yawning.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

:YEAH

[quote=slipperone;3596337]dont try to talk to me like im your friend...id be the first to punch you in the mouth[/quote]

:LOL

[quote=jstuntlocke;3596432]Dude! are you wearing girl's jeans [I]again[/I]!?!?:banghead

:LOL[/quote]

last night at the halloween party i went to, this guy was dressed up like a douchebag and didnt even know it, he didnt understand why everyone was calling him lee hotti. :LOL

jstuntlocke 11-01-2008 05:27 PM

[quote=YSRRider;3596448]

Aeropostale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!! and the only ones that fit my waist. how do they look like girls jeans? the other pic...... OK.... they were extremely worn out and shrunk work jeans.... I try not to wear too good of clothes when im riding unless i'm commuting.

Anyone that would pay $100+ for a pair of Silvers or Lucky brand jeans shouldnt be allowed to reproduce![/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha I don't care how much your sister spent on them and that she's big boned.. you should really stay out of her closet!

... you didn't just let me find a button did you?? LOL

I'll be pushin that one all the time now! LMAO!

slipperone 11-01-2008 05:30 PM

[quote=YSRRider;3596448]Passed out after I me and my fatty cake arms ate an entire pizza.

I fuck bitches bigger than you! short.... thats funny! Id probably break your face if I stuck you.

Anyone that would pay $100+ for a pair of Silvers or Lucky brand jeans shouldnt be allowed to reproduce![/quote]

well come on with it ya big headed bitch....

YSRRider 11-01-2008 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;3596454]hahahahahahahahaha I don't care how much your sister spent on them and that she's big boned.. you should really stay out of her closet!

... you didn't just let me find a button did you?? LOL

I'll be pushin that one all the time now! LMAO![/QUOTE]

HA HA HA FUNNY!!!! my jeans mofo!!!!!! they're just old.... step off!

YSRRider 11-01-2008 05:44 PM

[QUOTE=slipperone;3596458]well come on with it ya big headed bitch....[/QUOTE]

:shruggs

jstuntlocke 11-01-2008 05:48 PM

[quote=YSRRider;3596467]HA HA HA FUNNY!!!! my jeans mofo!!!!!! they're just old.... step off![/quote]

hey man... it's gettin way too serious in here.. I was just trying to make some jokes, and laughy laughy a little.. You know... take some pressure off of the situation...

...and your sister's pants! :LOL

And BTW... your'e the guy pickin a fight with slilpperone and referring to your arms as "faty cakes"!
I don't even need any material man, you are givin it all away for free!! LOL

slipperone 11-01-2008 06:02 PM

+11111

stock05 11-01-2008 06:15 PM

[quote=jstuntlocke;3596473]hey man... it's gettin way too serious in here.. I was just trying to make some jokes, and laughy laughy a little.. You know... take some pressure off of the situation...

And BTW... your'e the guy pickin a fight with slilpperone and referring to your arms as "faty cakes"!
I don't even need any material man, you are givin it all away for free!! LOL[/quote]

its the internet, i never take anyone serious, unless they know me personally.

jstuntlocke 11-01-2008 06:19 PM

well... I wasn't being serious so looks like we all are on the same page.

it kinda looks like the women's jeans section of a Jc Penny's catalog but hey.... at least it's the same page!! :LOL :cheers

stock05 11-01-2008 06:29 PM

[quote=jstuntlocke;3596532]well... I wasn't being serious so looks like we all are on the same page.

it kinda looks like the women's jeans section of a Jc Penny's catalog but hey.... at least it's the same page!! :LOL :cheers[/quote]

i talked to atown on the phone the other day and he is homeboys with ysrrider, i had to ask him, "is your boy really as big of a douche in real life as he is on SL?" :LOL he said "no."

slipperone 11-01-2008 06:46 PM

i have a feeling when he said "no" he said it in a sad depressed tone trying to stick up for ysrfag

stock05 11-01-2008 06:50 PM

[quote=slipperone;3596571]i have a feeling when he said "no" he said it in a sad depressed tone trying to stick up for ysrfag[/quote]

no he said he cant believe how much of a ass YSRRider acts on SL.

jstuntlocke 11-01-2008 07:29 PM

This is probably too heavy or too "dr phil"-ish for ya'll, but IMO.....

I think some people get caught up trying to be some other character or some fucked up version of the person they'd like everyone to think that they are, automatically when they get on the internet.

I'm not sure if it's because they have made up too many profiles on internet dating services ,or myspace fakin the funk or something to try and get laid, and then they just think that's the proper way to act on all internet sites? Or maybe it was just too much dungeons and dragons as a kid hell, who am I to judge?? LOL

But it's definately the root of the problem when they stop being themselves and try to be something/ someone that they are not. It's too hard to keep up the show and their inner "durren" comes to the surface and it all falls in on it'self...
it's easy to spot and hard to not flame! lol

not saying that this is ysr's deal or whatever, I really don't have a problem with anyone on here really....
But I dunno, what the hell.... I do see alot of guys (newbies in particular) have problems fitting in and you know they are just fans that wanna learn how to ride well, so I guess... I'm just saying, just be yourself, don't try to say shit all the time so that people just know you, instead of your ideas.... and people usually notice the genuine character and respond to that better...:cheers

OK, temporary bout of niceness is over....:hello

stock05 11-01-2008 08:10 PM

[quote=jstuntlocke;3596649]This is probably too heavy or too "dr phil"-ish for ya'll, but IMO.....

I think some people get caught up trying to be some other character or some fucked up version of the person they'd like everyone to think that they are, automatically when they get on the internet.

I'm not sure if it's because they have made up too many profiles on internet dating services ,or myspace fakin the funk or something to try and get laid, and then they just think that's the proper way to act on all internet sites? Or maybe it was just too much dungeons and dragons as a kid hell, who am I to judge?? LOL

But it's definately the root of the problem when they stop being themselves and try to be something/ someone that they are not. It's too hard to keep up the show and their inner "durren" comes to the surface and it all falls in on it'self...

not saying that this is ysr's deal or whatever, I really don't have a problem with anyone on here really....
But I dunno, what the hell.... I do see alot of guys (newbies in particular) have problems fitting in and you know they are just fans that wanna learn how to ride well, so I guess... I'm just saying, just be yourself, don't try to say shit all the time so that people just know you, instead of your ideas.... and people usually notice the genuine character and respond to that better...:cheers

OK, temporary bout of niceness is over....:hello[/quote]

i definately talk shit and act an ass in real life too. actually i think im more of a dick in real life, but thats because i have to be, because all my friends are the same way. :LOL

birds of a feather flock together.

slickrick315 11-01-2008 09:30 PM

wow i just read 11 fuckin pages and he still hasnt shown a recent pic of him stunting i figured by page 10 id see one but nope hey i laughed my ass off drank a six pack and puffed a couple pipes thanxs for the comedy :banghead hahahahah:bs

stock05 11-01-2008 09:35 PM

[quote=Rick Huling;3596772]wow i just read 11 fuckin pages and he still hasnt shown a recent pic of him stunting i figured by page 10 id see one but nope hey i laughed my ass off drank a six pack and puffed a couple pipes [COLOR=red]thanxs for the comedy[/COLOR] :banghead hahahahah:bs[/quote]

your welcome, but next time its gonna cost you. :LOL

slickrick315 11-01-2008 09:47 PM

[quote=stock05;3596780]your welcome, but next time its gonna cost you. :LOL[/quote]
:cheers :marlborok :2cents

YSRRider 11-01-2008 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;3596473]hey man... it's gettin way too serious in here.. I was just trying to make some jokes, and laughy laughy a little.. You know... take some pressure off of the situation...

I don't even need any material man, you are givin it all away for free!! LOL[/QUOTE]

my ass looks WAY better in these jeans, thats why my sister let me keep them!:YEAH

he called me fatty cakes, and I still havent been shown proof that he and stock05 arent the same person.... I dont really care, I was just caught up in the moment.... had nothing better to do..:LOL :LOL I've always been cool with you so its all good.

[QUOTE=stock05;3596549]:LOL

i talked to atown on the phone the other day and he is homeboys with ysrrider, i had to ask him, "is your boy really as big of a douche in real life as he is on SL?" :LOL he said "no."[/QUOTE]

pffffffffffffff you were the first one to run your mouth........ people took your side because you are the bigger post whore.

[QUOTE=stock05;3596578]no he said he cant believe how much of a ass YSRRider acts on SL.[/QUOTE]
I give it back!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=jstuntlocke;3596649]This is probably too heavy or too "dr phil"-ish for ya'll, but IMO.....

OK, temporary bout of niceness is over....:hello[/QUOTE]

the inner DURREN! :LOL :LOL :LOL the last thing I want to do is start shit, but when people come at me so harsh over stupid little things I have not other choice but to run my mouth....... why should I not?

[QUOTE=stock05;3596698]i definately talk shit and act an ass in real life too. actually i think im more of a dick in real life, but thats because i have to be, because all my friends are the same way. :LOL

birds of a feather flock together.[/QUOTE]

wow! +1 to STOCK05!

when you can talk shit to your friends and they can talk it back and no one gets mad, those are good friends. I have no problem telling one of my friends to get fucked given the situation, but at the end of the day, it's all forgotten and we're all at the bar getting hammered and watching each others backs..... unless its 2 on 20 LOL!!!!!

[QUOTE=Rick Huling;3596772]wow i just read 11 fuckin pages and he still hasnt shown a recent pic of him stunting i figured by page 10 id see one but nope hey i laughed my ass off drank a six pack and puffed a couple pipes thanxs for the comedy :banghead hahahahah:bs[/QUOTE]

you're in the wrong thread dude! sorry!

slipperone 11-01-2008 10:57 PM

whats wrong pussy lips....you running away like the scary bitch you are?