Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   HATERAID (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid)
-   -   STOCK05- get off the computer... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474-hateraid/198968-stock05-get-off-computer.html)

DBOUNCE1 08-22-2007 10:57 AM

Re: STOCK05- get off the computer...

did you date her or just bang her out or just ride with her?

DURTY 08-22-2007 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=Kelm;2907231]I got better pics but you can't really see, as it's a screenshot from my old computer.

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/alexkelm/Amaing.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

how do u copy (make a pic) an internet page or document page like that anyone??? thx:shruggs

DBOUNCE1 08-22-2007 11:30 AM

i used to know but ca't remember someting with the screen print button

kawaslut 08-22-2007 11:32 AM

[quote=Kelm;2907231]I got better pics but you can't really see, as it's a screenshot from my old computer.

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/alexkelm/Amaing.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

share :shruggs

Joker 08-22-2007 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=DBOUNCE1;2907316]i used to know but ca't remember someting with the screen print button[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-open-forum/199044-how-do-u-take.html[/url]

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 12:08 PM

Someones asking to get kicked in the babymaker...

DURTY 08-22-2007 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=Joker;2907364][url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-open-forum/199044-how-do-u-take.html[/url][/QUOTE]

:cheers

GORBO 08-22-2007 12:35 PM

[quote=yungryder;2907192]YA, and who built the fence on the border? Mexicans...Fuckin americans are such hypocrits....[/quote]

Fuck a fence, they need to reassemble the Berlin Wall down there.

or have a sniper in a tower about every 400 yards!

GORBO 08-22-2007 12:41 PM

[quote=Bent Rim Tim;2906686]Damn. Always though mexican mayhem was one of the dudes.. thought he trashed out his bike. Dint know he was a lazy bum not payin for a thing. go live with mommy not some poor girl. Terd[/quote]

+1, being a e-dick all day doesnt put food on the table

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=Bent Rim Tim;2906686]Damn. Always though mexican mayhem was one of the dudes.. thought he trashed out his bike. Dint know he was a lazy bum not payin for a thing. go live with mommy not some poor girl. Terd[/QUOTE]

and for you fuck stick, go roll some 180 endos on your 50 and get off homies nuts. Or better yet go get arrested by some bank secuirty gaurds. There will still be plenty of hate left on stuntlife for you dont think the mexican is the only one.

FAG

DBOUNCE1 08-22-2007 12:46 PM

huh? i wanna hear this story

Reyals Bemus 08-22-2007 01:09 PM

[quote=DURTY;2907249]how do u copy (make a pic) an internet page or document page like that anyone??? thx:shruggs[/quote]

There's the "print screen" button you press. I think its near the small delete button.

However, you won't see anything happen. You then need to open up Paint and paste the screenshot. From there you can save it, print it, whatever...

GeRiGiXXeR600 08-22-2007 01:19 PM

holy nice thread :lol Alejo encuentra un trabajo que no sea buscar avatars machistas!!! :whoopass:

N/A 08-22-2007 02:34 PM

And the truth has come out! :LOL

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 04:35 PM

He never said he had a job...

[quote]
Date of Birth:
June 2, 1983
VALLEJO, CA
Interests:
HOT CHICKS
Crunchy Piece:
YAMAHA CHROMED OUT 1100
Ride with:
A-QPWT, we run shit
Best Stunt:
SPITTIN ON BlTCHES THEN PUNCHIN EM IN THE FACE
CAN COLLECTOR/RECYCLER
Rider Style:
Stunter, FMX
MySpace Page:
I'D RATHER BE HATING ON [url]WWW.STUNTLIFE.COM[/url]
[/quote]

Trachito 08-22-2007 05:21 PM

wow. talk about drama. i hope this thread goes on for a while.

old man roger 08-22-2007 05:24 PM

there really isn't any drama here ,stock 05 admits he is broke and has women pay his bills ....

wish i could have some one pay my bills....lol

Timmy P 08-22-2007 05:54 PM

[quote=aaronwilliams;2907449]and for you fuck stick, go roll some 180 endos on your 50 and get off homies nuts. Or better yet go get arrested by some bank secuirty gaurds. There will still be plenty of hate left on stuntlife for you dont think the mexican is the only one.

FAG[/quote]

Damn. Sounds like you know my history pretty well. Good job.. thanks for being on my nuts sir. And as for the bank cop shit.. Its gonna make me some money. So keep on talkin about how my stupidity made an off duty officer assult me. Ill be makin $ bein stupid while your talking trash..

PLAYA-P 08-22-2007 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;2908162]there really isn't any drama here ,stock 05 admits he is broke and has women pay his bills ....

wish i could have some one pay my bills....lol[/QUOTE]

So that pretty much makes him a 50/50 pimp ...that makes him more of a pimp than most........."take advantage man" I wish my taxed income went more to the millitary rather than, lazy man hating women who just want to suck the system and baby daddies dry ...no predjudice here, my child support is only 300.00 a month and he's with me just as much as her...

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=Bent Rim Tim;2908304]Damn. Sounds like you know my history pretty well. Good job.. thanks for being on my nuts sir. And as for the bank cop shit.. Its gonna make me some money. So keep on talkin about how my stupidity made an off duty officer assult me. Ill be makin $ bein stupid while your talking trash..[/QUOTE]

and while your waiting and hoping to get paid because your a DUMBASS! I will continue GETTING paid at my job...

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 06:27 PM

[quote=RonHightower;2907434]+1, being a e-dick all day doesnt put food on the table[/quote]yeah, but blasting little bitches like you and bent dick tim sure do make my day go by a lot smoother

[quote=DBOUNCE1;2907242]did you date her or just bang her out or just ride with her?[/quote] no he fell in love with her while she was out banging other dudes, he wasnt even allowed to associate with her in public.

-mexican mayhem

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 06:30 PM

[quote=Kelm;2907231]I got better pics but you can't really see, as it's a screenshot from my old computer.

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/alexkelm/Amaing.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
your bitches are busted just like you. your really trying to compare all these 16 yr. old whores to my girl??? [IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/trouble_707/kariedited.jpg[/IMG]

find a real women then come talk to me. until then go ride your 250 pussy.

-mexican mayhem

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 06:31 PM

[quote=aaronwilliams;2907449]and for you fuck stick, go roll some 180 endos on your 50 and get off homies nuts. Or better yet go get arrested by some bank secuirty gaurds. There will still be plenty of hate left on stuntlife for you dont think the mexican is the only one.

FAG[/quote]

thats right mutherfuckers A-QPWT WE RUN SHIT!!!

-mexican mayhem

alevelcs 08-22-2007 06:33 PM

[quote=MEXICAN MAYHEM;2908368]yeah, but blasting little bitches like you and bent dick tim sure do make my day go by a lot smoother

no he fell in love with her while she was out banging other dudes, he wasnt even allowed to associate with her in public.

-mexican mayhem[/quote]

tell me this dumb c-unit kicked u out and u had your password cookied?

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 06:38 PM

bye bye post count?

Mexican MAyhem V2.0

"NOW with 10% more hate"

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 06:40 PM

[quote=alevelcs;2908381]tell me this dumb c-unit kicked u out and u had your password cookied?[/quote]
im guessing thats what happened to you too??? :shruggs

-mexican mayhem

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 06:42 PM

[quote=aaronwilliams;2908393]bye bye post count?

Mexican MAyhem V2.0

"NOW with 10% more hate"[/quote]

damn right, now with cobra kai hate "no mercy" [IMG]http://www.mbasoftball.com/images/CobraKaiSnake.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.mbasoftball.com/images/cobrakai-mantra.png[/IMG]

-mexican mayhem

alevelcs 08-22-2007 06:43 PM

[quote=MEXICAN MAYHEM;2908397]im guessing thats what happened to you too??? :shruggs

-mexican mayhem[/quote]

lol somethin like that

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 07:03 PM

[quote=alevelcs;2908405]lol somethin like that[/quote]
nags gave stock the boot for send some newb to a certain dot org website.

-mexican mayhem

aaronwilliams 08-22-2007 07:18 PM

cereally?

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 07:20 PM

[quote=aaronwilliams;2908460]cereally?[/quote]
totally cereal, stock said he'll be back tomorrow, cant wait.

-mexican mayhem

Timmy P 08-22-2007 08:56 PM

[quote=aaronwilliams;2908324]and while your waiting and hoping to get paid because your a DUMBASS! I will continue GETTING paid at my job...[/quote]

Bitch please.. I am an appliance installer. I carry fridges 6 days a week 10 hours a day. Thats what a job is! If you aint workin your ass off sweating like a motherfucker getting stronger than an Ox. You aint shit to me.. But you are. And for my freedom .And I thank you for that. so get off my back . . And trust me I make Bank! Ive paid every legal fee Ive ever had since 16 so dont think Im one of these silverspoon rich mommas boys on here. Cut me some slack ! And I for sure aint no Mooch ,or living off some poor girls paychecks. I spoil my girl. Like a real man. Ill rock holes in my shoes for months just to buy my girl nice shit. Word.

50Outlaw 08-22-2007 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;2907188]this guy says mexicans are hard workers......:shruggs

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWAauoXRPIE[/url][/QUOTE]

now THAT is the funniest shit i have seen in a long time!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

MEXICAN MAYHEM 08-22-2007 10:03 PM

[quote=Bent Rim Tim;2908577] I spoil my girl. Like a real man. Ill rock holes in my shoes for months just to buy my girl nice shit. Word.[/quote]

appliance installer, makes bank, pfffft. you dont make shit if you have rock holes in your shoes to buy your girl nice shit. i was a chemical engineer and i worked a real man's job in crude refineries, i made bank (aka enough for me and my girl both to have nice shit and do whatever we wanted), so dont go running your mouth before you hear the whole story. i lost my job because of my license being suspended, but even then un-employment paid me $900 every two weeks and i still painted cars/bikes on the side. i had plenty of money, but then due to complications with my kidneys and me being a nice guy loaning "friends" large sums of money, i got fucked and here we are, you telling me your a real man who makes minumum wage :shruggs .

-mexican mayhem

Trachito 08-22-2007 10:51 PM

[quote=MEXICAN MAYHEM;2908703]appliance installer, makes bank, pfffft. you dont make shit if you have rock holes in your shoes to buy your girl nice shit. i was a chemical engineer and i worked a real man's job in crude refineries, i made bank (aka enough for me and my girl both to have nice shit and do whatever we wanted), so dont go running your mouth before you hear the whole story. i lost my job because of my license being suspended, but even then un-employment paid me $900 every two weeks and i still painted cars/bikes on the side. i had plenty of money, but then due to complications with my kidneys and me being a nice guy loaning "friends" large sums of money, i got fucked and here we are, you telling me your a real man who makes minumum wage :shruggs .

-mexican mayhem[/quote]
LMAO!!!!! i'm sorry to hear about ur hardship, but ur smart ass remarks crack me the fuck up, dude.

Timmy P 08-23-2007 12:11 AM

Didnt say i got holes in my shoes.. said i would if it came to that.. but na. damn I always over exaggerate shit on here.. but no.. i just bought the bike so I dont have an account like I did.. haha. but my shoes are minty.

GORBO 08-23-2007 12:19 AM

[quote=MEXICAN MAYHEM;2908703]appliance installer, makes bank, pfffft. you dont make shit if you have rock holes in your shoes to buy your girl nice shit. i was a chemical engineer and i worked a real man's job in crude refineries, i made bank (aka enough for me and my girl both to have nice shit and do whatever we wanted), so dont go running your mouth before you hear the whole story. i lost my job because of my license being suspended, but even then un-employment paid me $900 every two weeks and i still painted cars/bikes on the side. i had plenty of money, but then due to complications with my kidneys and me being a nice guy loaning "friends" large sums of money, i got fucked and here we are, you telling me your a real man who makes minumum wage :shruggs .

you better hope Sara doesnt wake up and catch you looking at stuntlife on her computer :whoopass: :whoopass:

aaronwilliams 08-23-2007 12:22 AM

[QUOTE=Bent Rim Tim;2908577]Bitch please.. I am an appliance installer. I carry fridges 6 days a week 10 hours a day. Thats what a job is! If you aint workin your ass off sweating like a motherfucker getting stronger than an Ox. You aint shit to me.. But you are. And for my freedom .And I thank you for that. so get off my back . . And trust me I make Bank! Ive paid every legal fee Ive ever had since 16 so dont think Im one of these silverspoon rich mommas boys on here. Cut me some slack ! And I for sure aint no Mooch ,or living off some poor girls paychecks. I spoil my girl. Like a real man. Ill rock holes in my shoes for months just to buy my girl nice shit. Word.[/QUOTE]

I work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week in 125*F heat with out any days off. We get hit with incoming (mortars and rockets) I go 5-6 months at a time away from home, when I do go home I get to stay for 13 days then have to be back to work or I wont have a job. No booze, no parties, no bikes, no fun.

I dont know what hard work is.

Timmy P 08-23-2007 12:26 AM

Read it all . i said you actualy are workin your ass off, and for my freedom at that.

aaronwilliams 08-23-2007 12:30 AM

i know