Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468-everything-else)
-   -   blue nose pitbull puppies ADBA registered (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468-everything-else/281151-blue-nose-pitbull-puppies.html)

F4Gordy 07-29-2010 02:43 PM

blue nose pitbull puppies ADBA registered

5 Attachment(s)
hey everyone if you know anyone interested in buying a blue nose pitbull send them my way and i will give you $100 commission for each puppy. they are 8wks old they have there first shots and have been dewormed, they are ADBA registered and i will give you a 1 year guaranty that they will not develop any structural defects and if they do i will replace your puppy with a new puppy of your choosing when i have the next breeding. any questions or if you want pics email me at [email]gordy3683@comcast.net[/email] im asking 1200 for a female and 1000 for a male but for any stuntlife member its 800 for a male and 1000 for a female

BUSA KILLER 07-29-2010 04:31 PM

Re: blue nose pitbull puppies ADBA registered

im pretty attached to my dog after 1 yr that script sounds bad good luck with the sale

DOKE 07-29-2010 04:40 PM

[quote=F4Gordy;4358619]hey everyone if you know anyone interested in buying a blue nose pitbull send them my way and i will give you $100 commission for each puppy. they are 8wks old they have there first shots and have been dewormed, they are ADBA registered and i will give you a 1 year guaranty that they will not develop any structural defects and if they do i will replace your puppy with a new puppy of your choosing when i have the next breeding. any questions or if you want pics email me at [EMAIL="gordy3683@comcast.net"]gordy3683@comcast.net[/EMAIL] im asking 1200 for a female and 1000 for a male but for any stuntlife member its 800 for a male and 1000 for a female[/quote]

Beautiful dogs, Gordy. I've got two pitbulls already. My wife was looking over my shoulder and said she loves their eyes. :cheers

F4Gordy 07-29-2010 04:45 PM

all it is a guaranty that the puppies i produce are top quality and you dont have to worry about them having any physical defects in thier legs because when a dog has bad legs its expensive to keep them healthy because of problems they will have down the road. but in the highly unlikely event that a puppy has a defect i will replace it with a puppy free of charge and take your old one and keep it. i have never had a puppy have any problems out of all of the litters ive had over the years because i dont breed my females with dogs that have problems or that have been inbread.

F4Gordy 07-29-2010 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=DOKE;4358675]Beautiful dogs, Gordy. I've got two pitbulls already. My wife was looking over my shoulder and said she loves their eyes. :cheers[/QUOTE]

thanks. oh no shit, what kind of pits you have? yeah thier eyes look awsome right now but unfortunatley some of thier eyes might darken up.

DOKE 07-29-2010 04:56 PM

I have a purebred red nose and the other one is a pitbull mix (she's half Australian Cattle Dog-red healer type). The mix is a beautiful animal. Let me see if I have a pic of them and I will post it up in a min or two.

DOKE 07-29-2010 05:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My daughter torments those poor dogs and they just lick her face and let her do what she wants. I'm so proud of them.

F4Gordy 07-29-2010 05:45 PM

good looking dogs brotha. yeah my daughter messes with my dogs to and they just chill or walk away from her lol. she rides my female like a horse every once in awhile its pretty amusing

02gsxxr 07-31-2010 12:56 PM

[quote=DOKE;4358696]My daughter torments those poor dogs and they just lick her face and let her do what she wants. I'm so proud of them.[/quote]

lol nice...i about to have a daughter and my pit is exactly the same way already so i'm not worried abit...These poor dogs have such a bad rep cause of dumb dumb people

9702fast4u 08-01-2010 01:53 PM

nice lookin pits bro.bump it

F4Gordy 08-03-2010 11:49 AM

Re: blue nose pitbull puppies price droped

650 male and 800 female to all stuntlife members and 750 male and 900 female to everyone else