Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promised (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/290586-punishmentcycle-dakota-souza-buyer.html)

Mike Diaz 12-01-2011 08:01 AM

Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promised

This is some bullshit.

11-13-11 - I make this thread: [url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465-bike-parts-wanted/290432-wtb-f4i-front-fender.html[/url]

11-14-11 - Punishmentcycle (Dakota Souza) says he has a fender for $35 shipped.

11-17-11 - Punishmentcycle receives payment of $37 from me, I covered extra paypal fees to be nice. I come back to check PM's on Stuntlife, and he says I need to send him $40 to cover paypal fees that are actually $1.05.

11-21-11 - He finally responds to my PM and says "shit dude, i didnt even see ur emails till this morning.. ok, its urs.. ill send it as soon as i get home today.."

11-22-11 to 11-30-11 - I'm watching for a fender that never got shipped out. He refunded my money yesterday, but I waited for a long time, looking for a fender, so I could paint my plastics. Now, I have to find a fender still.

Thanks for nothing.

punishmentcycle 12-02-2011 01:07 PM

Re: Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promis

u put me on blast dude.. u asked for ur money a got it back the same day. when u short changed me i shoula just refunded it that day..but of course u didnt put those messages up right...? good luck on ur search

WHEELIE 12-02-2011 02:05 PM

Re: Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promis

Sorry it didn't work out for ya, I have gotten stuff from
Punishment and was a great transaction every time...

But Doesn't sound like he screwed ya at all...

Mike Diaz 12-03-2011 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=punishmentcycle;4418920]u put me on blast dude.. u asked for ur money a got it back the same day. when u short changed me i shoula just refunded it that day..but of course u didnt put those messages up right...? good luck on ur search[/QUOTE]

Short changed? You said $35 shipped. I paid the paypal fees, plus some. Then I waited 13 days and found out you never shipped anything. Who got fucked here?

[QUOTE=punishmentcycle;4418119]i have a silver front fender..35 shipped[/QUOTE]

Mike Diaz 12-03-2011 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=WHEELIE;4418922]Sorry it didn't work out for ya, I have gotten stuff from
Punishment and was a great transaction every time...

But Doesn't sound like he screwed ya at all...[/QUOTE]

If you waited almost 2 weeks, expecting a package to show up, so you could finish the paint job on your bike, and the package was never shipped because the seller didn't give a shit, wouldn't you feel screwed? If you read the first post, he said he would send it out on the 21st, so here I am, looking for a package. Nothing like being lied to.

punishmentcycle 12-03-2011 11:22 AM

I was in fl the week of thanks giving... it doesnt even matter...u asked for ur money and got it back within an hr!!! Feel how u want. People that read this can buy or not buy i really dont care. Also if anyone wants a FREE f4i fender they can have it..ill even pay the shipping. Pm me and its yours

WHEELIE 12-03-2011 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=Mike Diaz;4418951]If you waited almost 2 weeks, expecting a package to show up, so you could finish the paint job on your bike, and the package was never shipped because the seller didn't give a shit, wouldn't you feel screwed? If you read the first post, he said he would send it out on the 21st, so here I am, looking for a package. Nothing like being lied to.[/QUOTE]

I did read it, and I have waited that long to get a package. I would
understand when I PM'd or Texted or got in contact with the seller
to figure out what happened first, Rather than just starting up a
thread and putting him on blast. I have also Bought stuff from Punishment
and had a EXCELLENT transaction... I think you just jumped the gun
to quick and wanted you money back...

Sorry to hear your transaction didn't work out...

punishmentcycle 12-03-2011 01:20 PM

Thanks wheelie, theres alot more to the story than whats being said but im done with this kid..he got his money.

Mike Diaz 12-04-2011 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=punishmentcycle;4418962]Thanks wheelie, theres alot more to the story than whats being said but im done with this kid..he got his money.[/QUOTE]

What more to the story is there? I'd love to hear it. Was it that hard to follow through with what you said you were going to do?

punishmentcycle 12-04-2011 04:35 PM

My hands are washed.. go cry to ur mother

Mike Diaz 12-08-2011 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=punishmentcycle;4418995]My hands are washed.. go cry to ur mother[/QUOTE]

I'm not crying a damn bit. Your hands are still dirty.

punishmentcycle 12-19-2011 07:46 PM

[URL]http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=34760[/URL]