Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   lets all make this shit work!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/272236-lets-all-make-shit.html)

9702fast4u 01-29-2010 12:51 PM

lets all make this shit work!!

all right looki'm not a forum leader,i havent been here long and i honestly dont know one person on here personally,but i do know............

that all the bullshit on here needs to come to a halt QUICK!!!
rippin people off in any way shape or form is unacceptable

yeah shit hapens and it happens everywhere not just here.when we order a burger with no pickle and it comes with it,yeah it's irritating but we dont throw the burger at them(well maybe not all the time lol) and then go around saying Mc D's is the biggest worthless chain around! maybe some of us have who knows?

point is give people a chance to make things right b4 we start the lynchings. and im referring to the honest mistakes.i dont have to go into detail about an honest mistake,most of us are adults here and know the difference between accidents and purposedly slapin one of us with a rock!! we are all human and make mistakes some way or another,hell my setback is my time management and i fail to ship parts immediately sometimes. i have no excuse for that,but my reason is not because i'm deliberately tryin to rip somebody off, and for the future i will make sure things get out in a timely fashion.

they call a "con man" a con because they gain our CONvidence,and they CONvince you.which is exactally whats been going on,
bullshit!!!!!
lets try and stick together through this guys,were all stressed about something or another and it's tuff to see others get ripped off cuz it interferes with allof us. one way or another lets get these thieves out of here for good and keep the good guys around!!!

sdfkillz 01-29-2010 01:01 PM

Re: lets all make this shit work!!

if you had a point to this i think i may have missed it..?

T/C 01-29-2010 01:05 PM

The people that are ripping people off dont give a shit what you have to say.... And if people were smart they would not get fucked over... If they have not been on here for awhile and you don't have anyway to know if they are legit dont buy shit from them.. Pretty simple i have never been ripped off on the internet...

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:08 PM

You suck at the following things:
-Explaining yourself
-Making sense
-English

I suppose you could lump those all into one issue though.

9702fast4u 01-29-2010 01:11 PM

well guess what? the people who are getting ripped off do care what i have to say

as far as the"point" read it again

and how exactally do you know "if" somebody is legit? you dont and thats why people are getting ripped off

if you dont like or agree to what i have to say,then turn around nobody is stopping you,nobody "makes" you read threads!!

T/C 01-29-2010 01:13 PM

Well i know people are legit if i have been riding with them before... Or know them threw other people who will back them up... And i have a brain...

MikeM 01-29-2010 01:16 PM

im with T/C, people who use their heads on here dont get ripped off

9702fast4u 01-29-2010 01:17 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4250817]if you had a point to this i think i may have missed it..?[/quote]
point is give people a chance to make things right b4 we start the lynchings. and im referring to the honest mistakes.i dont have to go into detail about an honest mistake,most of us are adults here and know the difference between accidents and purposedly slapin one of us with a rock!!

umm yeah right there in the first post!

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:20 PM

Once again what's your point? It's a forum, some people are going to rip you off. That's how it's always been. Don't buy from people that are new members, people no one knows, or people with very few posts and it's less likely to happen to you. You're trying to be some sort of forum hero with all these threads you're posting, and it's comical because none of them make any sense. You posted this thread saying that the guy almost scammed you but didn't... and what's funny is it sounds like you were the one trying to come up on him.
[URL]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/272159-scam-scam-parting-out.html[/URL]

".i can honestly say if you would've gotten me for that 280.00 for the subframe and shit (good thing i needed the money for bills and pulled it out of the bank b4 the transfer went through)"

So basically you were going to scam him by canceling your check after he shipped it out, but since he was scamming you your scam failed?

Regardless, I agree 100% that that kids apiece of shit and needs a beating, but you didn't get scammed, and I really don't think anyone that did really needs your help. No one needs a backseat classified ads hero. This is a pretty common thing when buying/selling on forums unfortunately.

9702fast4u 01-29-2010 01:21 PM

and ya know what i never have been either!but dont you find it juvenile that 1.some of us are and 2.that maybe,just maybe,not eveybody here are self centered fucks and care about nothing but themselves? if you dont agree with me then .......oh well be simpled and closed minded,no reason to start talkin shit,just shows that SOME people have no pride or integrity!!

sdfkillz 01-29-2010 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=9702fast4u;4250829]point is give people a chance to make things right b4 we start the lynchings. and im referring to the honest mistakes.i dont have to go into detail about an honest mistake,most of us are adults here and know the difference between accidents and purposedly slapin one of us with a rock!!

umm yeah right there in the first post![/QUOTE]

so you make some big long post to try and convince ppl to give ppl a chance that may be robbing them? lol good luck on that one. and by "lets make this shit work" you sound like youre implementing some system that will fix problems with ppl getting robbed on here but really youre just preaching some nonsense that really has no relevance to anyone because if someone isnt getting what they paid for theyre going to be vocal about it regardless of your state of the union address.

T/C 01-29-2010 01:24 PM

[quote=toneth;4250831]Once again what's your point? It's a forum, some people are going to rip you off. That's how it's always been. Don't buy from people that are new members, people no one knows, or people with very few posts and it's less likely to happen to you. You're trying to be some sort of forum hero with all these threads you're posting, and it's comical because none of them make any sense. You posted this thread saying that the guy almost scammed you but didn't... and what's funny is it sounds like you were the one trying to come up on him.
[URL]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/272159-scam-scam-parting-out.html[/URL]

".i can honestly say if you would've gotten me for that 280.00 for the subframe and shit (good thing i needed the money for bills and pulled it out of the bank b4 the transfer went through)"

So basically you were going to scam him by canceling your check after he shipped it out, but since he was scamming you your scam failed?

Regardless, I agree 100% that that kids apiece of shit and needs a beating, but you didn't get scammed, and I really don't think anyone that did really needs your help. No one needs a backseat classified ads hero. This is a pretty common thing when buying/selling on forums unfortunately.[/quote]

Perfect example i know a few people who wanted parts from him but waited cause they thought it seemed iffy.... Guess what happend?

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:26 PM

Also your point was apparently to give people a chance to make right before everyone starts the lynching, yet you made a thread about someone that didn't even scam you telling everyone you were a tough guy that's been in the "marines, prison, and jails" and everyone should beat that guys skull in. Quite the contradiction don't you think? So much for second chances before the lynching. :LOL

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:26 PM

[quote=T/C;4250840]Perfect example i know a few people who wanted parts from him but waited cause they thought it seemed iffy.... Guess what happend?[/quote]

Wild guess, but they DIDN'T get scammed? :LOL

Amazing what using your head will do for you.

MikeM 01-29-2010 01:30 PM

We put people on blast here because it works

sometimes lol

But it does separate the real scammers from the sellers who just need to put more effort into it.

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:33 PM

Let's all join hands ya'll. No homo.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0[/url]

9702fast4u 01-29-2010 01:34 PM

since you know nothing about the events or possible transaction that took place then your words of wisdom or knowledge you think you possess are idiotic. i wasnt intending to rip any body off.i sell parts on the side,not as afull time income moron!

and also if he would've shippedthe parts,which he never had,before the transfer went through then he is the dumbfuck not me!!!

It's a forum, some people are going to rip you off. That's how it's always been.
sounds to me like your justifying theft

Don't buy from people that are new members, people no one knows, or people with very few posts and it's less likely to happen to you.

so we shouldnt buy or sell to you because you're new right? your thread count is useless i can post whore all day too

sdfkillz 01-29-2010 01:35 PM

if i pay for something and it doesnt get shipped within a few days and you fail to contact or return messages or phone calls for another 2 days or more, youre getting called out and i dont give a fuck if you had a family emergency or whatever other bullshit excuses ppl make. if youre selling something, and you accept money for it, you should be ready to ship the item out within 1 to 2 days. it takes no longer than 15 mins to ship something at the post office. no excuses, be an adult and accept responsibility.

MikeM 01-29-2010 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4250850]...no excuses, be an adult and accept responsibility.[/QUOTE]

or end up like that mermaid in his avatar!! :LOL

Tone The Natural 01-29-2010 01:39 PM

[quote=9702fast4u;4250849]since you know nothing about the events or possible transaction that took place then your words of wisdom or knowledge you think you possess are idiotic. i wasnt intending to rip any body off.i sell parts on the side,not as afull time income moron!

and also if he would've shippedthe parts,which he never had,before the transfer went through then he is the dumbfuck not me!!!

It's a forum, some people are going to rip you off. That's how it's always been.
sounds to me like your justifying theft

Don't buy from people that are new members, people no one knows, or people with very few posts and it's less likely to happen to you.

so we shouldnt buy or sell to you because you're new right? your thread count is useless i can post whore all day too[/quote]

Dude I'm not even trying to talk shit here, but I literally can't understand what the fuck you're saying in almost all of these posts. If no one is getting your points, it's probably due to the fact that you're English is incredibly bad. If you're really stupid enough to think that I'm justifying theft though, then talking to you from this point on doesn't really make sense because everything completely flies over your head. I highly doubt you even know what the word justify even means though so I won't hold it against you.