Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   Any problems with this guy? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/272177-any-problems-guy.html)

hew93 01-28-2010 01:45 PM

Any problems with this guy?

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with suzukisully05 before? I searched but found nothing. I bought a cage off him she said 80 shipped i gave him 90 pay pal begining of the month. He told me he couldnt ship it cause it would cost him to much. I tried to help him find cheaper shipping no response. Then one day he said he refund me my money but got yet to see it. Anyone had problems with this dude?

hew93 01-28-2010 01:57 PM

Re: Any problems with this guy?

Im not saying hes a bad dude just wanting him to make it right ya know.:shruggs

9702fast4u 01-28-2010 02:37 PM

nvr heard of him but ride it out for a lil bit more i know i wasnt the quickest to send peoples stuff out also,things happen sometimes,BUT dont let it pass 45 days from the date of transaction or your screwed

sdfkillz 01-28-2010 02:53 PM

fuck that! its real simple, he either ships the cage immediately or refunds the money immediately. it doesnt cost more than 20 dollars to ship a cage, so i dont give a shit what his excuse is, file a claim with paypal now. dont let ppl play stupid games with your money.

hew93 01-28-2010 03:30 PM

filed a claim. how long you think itl be til i get my cash back got other things i could use that for you know lol

sdfkillz 01-28-2010 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=hew93;4250039]filed a claim. how long you think itl be til i get my cash back got other things i could use that for you know lol[/QUOTE]

it depends. you might not get it back at all. if he has no money in his account you wont get it back, which is why i dont fuck around with ppl. soon as something goes wrong i start the claim then if it works out ill release the claim. either way, if he is a reputable guy and see's the claim he will make things right. if not you know he's a scumbag.

Compton82 01-28-2010 03:32 PM

Is the guy from florida?

hew93 01-28-2010 03:34 PM

he told me he is in hawaii. idk man ive heard couple diff things.. his cell number pull up outa florida tho

hew93 01-28-2010 05:41 PM

anybody?

9702fast4u 01-28-2010 07:31 PM

sounds like compton might know him but he's not on right now

MoHawk 01-28-2010 07:35 PM

Fuck that noise.

9702fast4u 01-28-2010 07:47 PM

yeah this grand idea that people can rip us off and walk without a gimp is getting out of hand. at least the few of us who are honest and make a valid effort are covered,but it's still not right cuz if people keep getting jacked then they're not gonna buy shit from any of us!

MoHawk 01-28-2010 07:49 PM

I have vowed to deal with only the people I deal wiht on a daily basis. 9702Fast4U just made that list. OMR, Bray, Miss Chevious, DJ KO, ChinoF4i, OneWheelNeal, etc.... Good guys that post all the time and are well connected are much more likely to not screw you. I look at a high post count, the amount of rep, search their name and see what comes up.... People gotta do research and not deal with known d-bags like Kelm

hew93 01-28-2010 07:52 PM

no shit dude i was jumping in fucking circles cause i was getting a powers cage shipped for 80 bucks i sent him 90 and im a broke mother fucker man lol i work at sears i sell tires and oil changes and go to school full time. so 90 is some serious cabbage to me you know. then he says i cant ship it for under 70 so il keep looking i try to txt him to tell him fastnel will do it cheap but nothing its just sorry been busy il refund it as soon as i get to a computer. then i got its my buddys paypal i gotta get ahold of him so fuck here i am lol i filed the claim tho

hew93 01-28-2010 07:54 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4250322]I have vowed to deal with only the people I deal wiht on a daily basis. 9702Fast4U just made that list. OMR, Bray, Miss Chevious, DJ KO, ChinoF4i, OneWheelNeal, etc.... Good guys that post all the time and are well connected are much more likely to not screw you. I look at a high post count, the amount of rep, search their name and see what comes up.... People gotta do research and not deal with known d-bags like Kelm[/quote]

i dont have a high rep or that many post but im a straight up guy :2cents

MoHawk 01-28-2010 07:59 PM

[quote=hew93;4250328]i dont have a high rep or that many post but im a straight up guy :2cents[/quote]

I'm sure you are, but it isn't personal, It's business. I don't know you on that level... yet

hew93 01-28-2010 08:02 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4250335]I'm sure you are, but it isn't personal, It's business. I don't know you on that level... yet[/quote]

yea i hear ya man i just want to get that money back so i can just get a atown cage.....and i want to know if this dude has done this to anyone else

MoHawk 01-28-2010 08:06 PM

I say the Mods should ban someone after they burn someone ONE time.

9702fast4u 01-28-2010 08:08 PM

mo's got a strong point,i wont even let my own brother work for me cuz business is bsiness but you stick through all this shit with us as a teammate and not a team player you're golden.just dont get to anxious to get something thats always been my poison and it cost me 3100.00 2 years ago on ebay from some fuck who hacked an account dude was from the u.k..i was naive,anxious and bottom line i let my greed get to me.i mean seriously where will you find an 06 gsxr 1000 with 2800 mies clean title at for 3100.00........NOWHERE and now i know this.soak up our words of wisdom like a sponge knowledge is power and the greatest advertisement ever is word of mouth and social capital!!!! so research your selers and even your buyers FIRST!!!!

hew93 01-28-2010 08:09 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4250341]I say the Mods should ban someone after they burn someone ONE time.[/quote]

No shit but they can always get a new username build it up and then fuck ya again:whoopass: