Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/265855-do-not-buy-jmansr6.html)

100%_sukkafree 10-07-2009 04:44 PM

Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

wow ,,,,,yea I'd be pissed:whoopass:

old man roger 10-07-2009 04:52 PM

i dont think i would have accepted the package , see if he had insurance on it through ups ..

N2O 10-07-2009 05:15 PM

[quote=loogie;4153591]it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALL:bangheadoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...:LOLthat better for ya???i [COLOR=red]thought you blocked me anyways???:LOL[/COLOR][/quote]
LOL! ya what happened to that?

N2O 10-07-2009 05:17 PM

[quote=505COS;4153560]I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), [COLOR=red]so he is good in my book[/COLOR]. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.[/quote]
Oh so untill he burns you, he's all good?:nono

505COS 10-07-2009 06:02 PM

Yup that is the way it is needs to be, good untill he fucks you over. Duh! Lol no not really. Ya that is messed up,

slickrick315 10-07-2009 06:05 PM

maybe when they seen the oil leak they put sand or speedy dry or something on it ?if not and thats the way he sent it :whoopass:

old man roger 10-07-2009 06:06 PM

[quote=slickrick315;4153816]maybe when they seen the oil leak they put sand or speedy dry or something on it ?if not and thats the way he sent it :whoopass:[/quote]didnt think of that

!!A2K!! 10-07-2009 07:11 PM

loogie man....I sold my motor already...woulda kept it for ya. I cant belive this shit bro. Hit me up I got an ecu and some throttle bodies ill hook u up on.....and i wont send them in sand....lol

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 08:45 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4153942]loogie man....I sold my motor already...woulda kept it for ya. I cant belive this shit bro. Hit me up I got an ecu and some throttle bodies ill hook u up on.....and i wont send them in sand....lol[/quote]thanks bro:cheersill let you know on the ECU....the TB's are the same on the zx6rr and 636 tho correct??:shruggs

!!A2K!! 10-07-2009 09:44 PM

[quote=loogie;4154110]thanks bro:cheersill let you know on the ECU....the TB's are the same on the zx6rr and 636 tho correct??:shruggs[/quote]

im not sure:shruggs i think theyd be diffrent.....but when you get your money back hit me up bro....
This shit pisses me off to no end......most of us are strugglin through life and the fucks like this make it a bigger hassle.....:bs

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 09:56 PM

[quote=slickrick315;4153816]maybe when they seen the oil leak they put sand or speedy dry or something on it ?if not and thats the way he sent it :whoopass:[/quote]thats a damn good thought and valid possibility:2centsif it was leaking out 4 QTs of oil thru the box and douching the UPS facility/shipping vehicles they very well could have thrown sand on it to soak it up..still, if it had been properly drained of all the oil and packaged like a $800 motor should be packaged(all orifices taped off,lots of foam/bubble wrap)it wouldnt have happened IMO and id have got a useable motor with 6k on it:bangheadso it sucks either way 4 me...send it back,mabe get a refund,or keep it and have to dissassemble it and get all the sand out and do who knows what else:bangheadi just wanted to put it in my bike and go ride.......:CRYING:

50Outlaw 10-07-2009 10:05 PM

holy shit!!! not only is he a theif he's a fucking dumbass...

you dont ship a motor like that, that is fuckin unreal for him to even think that is acceptable

600flipper 10-07-2009 10:13 PM

[quote=loogie;4154212]:bangheadi just wanted to put it in my bike and go ride.......:CRYING:[/quote]
Sucks you dont got a extra bike?

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 10:13 PM

[quote=50Outlaw;4154218]holy shit!!! not only is he a theif he's a fucking dumbass...

you dont ship a motor like that, that is fuckin unreal for him to even think that is acceptable[/quote]ya funny thing is that he blamed his "guys" for packaging it wrong while he was "gone out of town" the first time thats why it couldnt be "reshipped "until he got back and apperently the 2nd time WASNT the charm:LOL:banghead

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 10:16 PM

[quote=flipper600K5;4154224]Sucks you dont got a extra bike?[/quote]ya but this bike was new to me and special with lots of custom paint and top of the line stunt parts:CRYING:i can still ride.......just not THAT bike:banghead

50Outlaw 10-07-2009 10:25 PM

lol, you got pm.. maybe that can brighten your day or sumthin lol

600flipper 10-08-2009 03:00 AM

[quote=loogie;4154229]ya but this bike was new to me and special with lots of custom paint and top of the line stunt parts:CRYING:i can still ride.......just not THAT bike:banghead[/quote]
Sucks bro hopefully you get that shit riding soon i hate down time

WHEELIE 10-08-2009 08:16 AM

bump just to see what this guy will say... sorry again Loogs..

Ethiopian 10-08-2009 09:03 AM

[quote=bubash;4153654]thats over the top, borderline unbelieveable. The box setup is awesome by itself, then add the oil,sand, and bent/broke everything its a disaster lol its hard not to giggle when lookin at it, but sucks at the same time! Hope all works out well.[/quote]

+1

jmansr6 10-08-2009 12:14 PM

Whoa, That is the motor I sent, but not the same packaging, looks like they have re-packaged it some how, the tub was in nice shape and strapped secure, no tape, plastic, cardboard, at all. I know there was no damage and sand. This was a minty motor. Have not been on here in a few days. There was no oil leaks at all and no damage. That is not the way the engine was shipped. UPS damaged it. WHY DID YOU EXCEPT IT????