Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/265855-do-not-buy-jmansr6.html)

I_RiD3_f4I 10-27-2009 11:07 AM

Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

[quote=Mr. Farley;4176640]Being a cop is just like any other job in the world, its what you make of it. There are crooked CEO's, crooked Chef's, crooked mechanics, crooked COP's... it doesn't matter, but what YOU make of it is all that matters. If I become a Cop, I'm going to put my best foot forward everyday and that is all anyone can ask of me.... including myself. And bottom line, if anyone has anything else to say about it... they can kiss my ass. Good luck with testing, the Oral Board Exam is on Wednesday for me. If I make that then it's the Polygraph, after that... I'm hired.[/quote]

inspirational :cheers. Good luck with exams, im still working on my BA :banghead. after all the exams and stuff are said and done i hope my tickets and shit dont get in the way.

jmnracing 01-10-2012 08:14 PM

not to jump a thred but this guy dicked me for the same exact motor right about the same time that you bought this one from him. Im glad i didnt get a sandy motor but im not happy that i didnt get mine. tHis guy is a POS and deserves to get kick off this site like he has 3 other sites. Jman is also salvageone and sammduff1 also. Just a heads up

WHEELIE 01-10-2012 10:42 PM

<---- Looking into all them accts... and action will be done...

WHEELIE 01-10-2012 11:11 PM

Issue has been solved... :cheers

jmansr6 01-11-2012 03:27 AM

Hey dumb ass, Jmnracing. The transaction between this guy and I happened 2 years ago? pretty sure it wasnt the same motor. But way to make shit up

jmansr6 01-11-2012 03:30 AM

and also It was a 03 04 636 motor. :) pays to read man. The only thing I did wrong was on this transaction was didnt get all the oil drained from it. Why would I ship a good motor with sand in it? If I was trying to pull one over on him I would have sent him a junk motor. Instead he got a good motor that he was able to use. Just had to clean up UPS's mess

wheelie, this guy just wanted to bring this old shit back up to cause issues

Dick Loogie Stunts 02-10-2012 12:10 PM

[quote=jmansr6;4420448]and also It was a 03 04 636 motor. :) pays to read man. The only thing I did wrong was on this transaction was didnt get all the oil drained from it. Why would I ship a good motor with sand in it? If I was trying to pull one over on him I would have sent him a junk motor. Instead he got a good motor that he was able to use. Just had to clean up UPS's mess

wheelie, this guy just wanted to bring this old shit back up to cause issues[/quote]You sir are a douche and still owe me a 636 ECU and a partial refund if you wanna roll with a clear concious.

Oxide 11-08-2012 11:27 AM

It looks like that "crate" had been dropped/fell off forklift/truck.
shoulda drained oil but if it fell off the truck that would explain all the damage and missing ecu. When i worked for ups there was some shady as shit people. (only worked for them for seasonal one year)

Not tryin to revive a dead thread but still.